Author Topic: Obama granted US citizenship to 2,500 Iranian while negotiating nuclear deal  (Read 3275 times)

James

Obama granted US citizenship to 2,500 Iranian officials while negotiating nuclear deal, says top cleric

An Iranian official has claimed that the Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during negotiations for the Iran nuclear deal.

The government officials and their family members were granted U.S. citizenship as a favor to President Hassan Rouhani, according to Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, a senior cleric and member of parliament, Fox News reported.

(Image: Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour via Iran Project)

The move was made during negotiations for the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, Zolnour told Iran’s  Etemad newspaper which was cited by Fars News agency.

“When Obama, during the negotiations about the JCPOA, decided to do a favor to these men, he granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians and some officials started a competition over whose children could be part of these 2,500 Iranians,”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The affirmative action Muslim parasite sociopath strikes again, just more confirmation of the 8-year-horror administration.

James

What a deal ! Obama granted US citizenship to 2,500 Iranians and not a single American Hostage was released... only something an idiot (Howard) would try to justify.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
I think it sucks, but I wasn't there at the table with John Kerry or advising Obama LOL
Every President since WWII has done deals to get something done in foreign policy...even your beloved Trump.
If you don't really know and understand that , go back to school and take US History.

I'm sorry James, but you don't know how ignorant you sound to me.

Kettle ::)
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
We even sent them billions in unmarked cash! These must be very valuable assets for America
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Obama granted US citizenship to 2,500 Iranian officials while negotiating nuclear deal, says top cleric

An Iranian official has claimed that the Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during negotiations for the Iran nuclear deal.

The government officials and their family members were granted U.S. citizenship as a favor to President Hassan Rouhani, according to Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, a senior cleric and member of parliament, Fox News reported.

The move was made during negotiations for the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, Zolnour told Iran’s  Etemad newspaper which was cited by Fars News agency.

“When Obama, during the negotiations about the JCPOA, decided to do a favor to these men, he granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians and some officials started a competition over whose children could be part of these 2,500 Iranians,”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The affirmative action Muslim parasite sociopath strikes again, just more confirmation of the 8-year-horror administration.

So what, most of them were operatives for the US or assisted our country in the fight for terrorism.  We did the same for the Nazis
A

James

So what, most of them were operatives for the US or assisted our country in the fight for terrorism.  

Liar, none of them were "were operatives for the US or assisted our country in the fight for terrorism',  they were Iranian Officials and their children:

"President Barack Obama's administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians in 2015, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal"

"Status was conferred as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he further claimed the offer sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from it."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5910621/Obama-administration-granted-citizenship-2500-Iranians-nuclear-deals-cleric-claims.html

And in return we got zero of the American Hostages released being held by Iran.

Giving U S Citizenship to Senior Iranian government officials and their children while they still hold Americans Hostage is not called a "Deal"...  it's called getting raped.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Not surprised.  Obama was one corrupt mofo.  What a train wreck.

James

Not surprised.  Obama was one corrupt mofoWhat a train wreck.

The absolute worst .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Jesus Christ Trumptards are morons

This claim is based on a an Iranian news agency that cited an Iranian newspaper that quoted the single Iranian cleric who provided no proof of his claim and no logic behind it (assuming you actually think about if for 5 seconds)

Suddenly Trump and Trumptards believe the word of an Iranian cleric (or any Iranian for that matter)

Doesn't surprise me that the Liar in Chief decided to tweet about this given his apparent need to lie about Obama whenever he can (this is the guy who lied about Obama's birth certificate for 6 years and then suddenly admitted he'd be wrong the entire time)

I wonder if any Trumptards on this board actually read the article cited in this post

If you did you'd have stumbled across this sentence

Fox News analyst and former Obama State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf was dubious of the Iranian official’s allegation. “This sounds like totally made up BS,” she said

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The absolute worst .

Without a doubt worst of my lifetime. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Without a doubt worst of my lifetime. 

LOL - yeah, it's a tragedy how much Obama fucked up your life the 8 years he was in office

It's really a miracle that you managed to survive

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

This claim is based on a an Iranian news agency that cited an Iranian newspaper that quoted the single Iranian cleric who provided no proof of his claim and no logic behind it (assuming you actually think about if for 5 seconds)

Suddenly Trump and Trumptards believe the word of an Iranian cleric (or any Iranian for that matter)

Doesn't surprise me that the Liar in Chief decided to tweet about this given his apparent need to lie about Obama whenever he can (this is the guy who lied about Obama's birth certificate for 6 years and then suddenly admitted he'd be wrong the entire time)

I wonder if any Trumptards on this board actually read the article cited in this post

Glad you used a quote from a former Obama State Dept. spokeswomen.  That surely puts it to rest. Nothing to see here.

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Glad you used a quote from a former Obama State Dept. spokeswomen.  That surely puts it to rest. Nothing to see here.

you mean the quote from the "Fox News Analyst" that was INCLUDED IN THE STORY that was the first post of this thread?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
you mean the quote from the "Fox News Analyst" that was INCLUDED IN THE STORY that was the first post of this thread?

Yes, and the one your used to "prove" your argument.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes, and the one your used to "prove" your argument.

If someone is going to post an article then I think it's fair to actually read the entire article and cite any part of it that I want

don't you agree?

Repeat, the article includes a statement from a Fox News Analyst and and former Obama State Department spokeswoman that “This sounds like totally made up BS,”

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II

If it fits the trumptard narrative then it is true. Most brainwashed followers since the nazis.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
If it fits the trumptard narrative then it is true. Most brainwashed followers since the nazis.

If someone is going to post an article then I think it's fair to actually read the entire article and cite any part of it that I want

don't you agree?

Repeat, the article includes a statement from a Fox News Analyst and and former Obama State Department spokeswoman that “This sounds like totally made up BS,”

a

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II

Thanks for making my point, emboldened dunce.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Thanks for making my point, emboldened dunce.

You won't enjoy this board. I promise. Take the gimmick elsewhere. We already have one village idiot.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You won't enjoy this board. I promise. Take the gimmick elsewhere. We already have one village idiot.

Yes.  And she does a fine job in that role. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes.  And she does a fine job in that role. 

LOL - hypocrite much (rhetorical question of course since you're obviously a well known hypocrite)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If it fits the trumptard narrative then it is true.. Most brainwashed followers since the nazis.

yep and they just fill in any gaps of missing information with their imagination

in the age of Trumptardism reality is what you choose to believe

facts are not necessary

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL

I can assure you it's quite fun and enjoyable to point out the stupidity of Trumptards and this is definitely one of the best places to do that.

It's a target rich environment

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
LOL

I can assure you it's quite fun and enjoyable to point out the stupidity of Trumptards and this is definitely one of the best places to do that.

It's a target rich environment

So you enjoy being a bully. How tolerant.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL - hypocrite much (rhetorical question of course since you're obviously a well known hypocrite)

These must be hard times for the TDS afflicted knowing 6 more years ahead