Author Topic: Walmart pulls "impeach 45" clothing after backlash  (Read 1499 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Walmart pulls "impeach 45" clothing after backlash
« on: July 03, 2018, 06:07:36 PM »
Once again, I hate the left....but....a company has the right to do what it chooses.  People can either choose to shop there or not.  Free market should dictate whether walmart survives or fails.  You can't please everyone in life and I would rather a company come out and be honest about what they believe.  Then I can choose to support the company or not.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-threatening-boycott-walmart-selling-impeach-45-clothing-155511027.html

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Walmart pulls "impeach 45" clothing after backlash
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:19:49 PM »
Once again, I hate the left....but....a company has the right to do what it chooses.  People can either choose to shop there or not.  Free market should dictate whether walmart survives or fails.  You can't please everyone in life and I would rather a company come out and be honest about what they believe.  Then I can choose to support the company or not.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-threatening-boycott-walmart-selling-impeach-45-clothing-155511027.html

Why pretend to be above the fray, then conclude with you can either choose to support the company or not if they do something you don't like? They pulled a product from a third-party vendor because people reacted negatively. How is that not free-market?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »
Why pretend to be above the fray, then conclude with you can either choose to support the company or not if they do something you don't like? They pulled a product from a third-party vendor because people reacted negatively. How is that not free-market?
Do you think walmart made the right choice?  I thought free market would be more along the lines of a dip in sales numbers and not a twitter backlash.  I guess in today's online world a twitter backlash can indicate a coming storm.  I don't shop regularly at walmart myself, only been there a few times.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 06:51:00 PM »
Do you think walmart made the right choice?  I thought free market would be more along the lines of a dip in sales numbers and not a twitter backlash.  I guess in today's online world a twitter backlash can indicate a coming storm.  I don't shop regularly at walmart myself, only been there a few times.

Free market includes boycotts. According to the article you posted, the clothing was only available on their online marketplace, which is 3rd party vendors. Did they make the right choice? I'm anti-trump, but why would a place that sells soap and underwear needlessly politicize itself? How does it benefit anyone, consumer or purveyor?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 07:07:19 PM »
Free market includes boycotts. According to the article you posted, the clothing was only available on their online marketplace, which is 3rd party vendors. Did they make the right choice? I'm anti-trump, but why would a place that sells soap and underwear needlessly politicize itself? How does it benefit anyone, consumer or purveyor?

Is anti-trump synonymous with liberal faggot?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »
Is anti-trump synonymous with liberal faggot?
Yes

On a side note, Walmart can suck walrus dong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 07:58:36 PM »
Kind of weird, they sell pro trump stuff too. Think if they sell one should sell the other. Free market.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 08:27:54 PM »
Yes

You're definitely the one to ask. No one knows more about faggotry than you.  

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 08:29:19 PM »
Kind of weird, they sell pro trump stuff too. Think if they sell one should sell the other. Free market.

Do y'all think "free market" actually has a definition? ???

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 09:51:13 PM »
this is good for the right... whether you guys believe me or not... it shows normal people how biased/physco they are... pushes them(normal/ bi-partisan people) to the right.. and its getting ez... my best friends dad who has been super liberal all his life... said he would vote right, because of the "phsyco/crazyness" hes seen by the media from current liberals(transgender bs...etc)... his son is a firefighter and is right leaning... thats usually in different for a son voting different from his own family....usually family follows what the family has gravitated towards...thx Walmart.....helping you guys(libs) dig your own grave.(cracking knuckles)
real men= no rubbers

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »
Walmart shoppers are Trump's base.  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 01:14:22 PM »

Truth.