Author Topic: Seriously..........  (Read 3336 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Seriously..........
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
I like being in my nice house and if vacationing a good hotel/ condo. No desire to sleep in a tent. I want a king size bed and all the comforts of home.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2018, 04:31:19 PM »
I like camping but my wife hates it.  So no camping. 

I used to fish a lot but there's no good fishing where I live.  So no fishing.

That bug is crazy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
You are 100% correct.  As Seinfeld would say...I have a house, why would I want to pretend that I don't have a house.
Surprised to see that from you, can't have a revolution from your couch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »
Surprised to see that from you, can't have a revolution from your couch.

Because 99.9% of getbiggers are all talk.

Most of the things they say on getbig they do not say in real life, except to their close friends or family.
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2018, 05:35:03 PM »
I've been camping hundreds of times but at night someone was always trying to kill us with bullets and bombs and rockets which made sleep impossible.

But when the sun came up we'd shoot back ... most of the time at nothing .... unless we were told to take a walk through a jungle and take shots at moving 5 foot targets.

Later on we went camping in the High Sierras and got attacked by a little brown bear who only wanted the oatmeal which some asshole forgot to insert in the bear-proof box that we were obliged to take before heading out.

BTW... that awkward camper chased that hungry, little bear for quite a distance and manged to get his bear-proof, cell phone back, but his pack was torn to shreads and the oatmeal was missing.

There are all types of camping adventures to  enjoy in this world. You just have to look for one that is suitable for you and you alone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »
I like camping but my wife hates it.  So no camping. 

I used to fish a lot but there's no good fishing where I live.  So no fishing.

That bug is crazy.

It’s the tarantula hawk. One of the worst stings in the animal kingdom.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2018, 06:31:28 PM »
I've been camping hundreds of times but at night someone was always trying to kill us with bullets and bombs and rockets which made sleep impossible.

But when the sun came up we'd shoot back ... most of the time at nothing .... unless we were told to take a walk through a jungle and take shots at moving 5 foot targets.

Later on we went camping in the High Sierras and got attacked by a little brown bear who only wanted the oatmeal which some asshole forgot to insert in the bear-proof box that we were obliged to take before heading out.

BTW... that awkward camper chased that hungry, little bear for quite a distance and manged to get his bear-proof, cell phone back, but his pack was torn to shreads and the oatmeal was missing.

There are all types of camping adventures to  enjoy in this world. You just have to look for one that is suitable for you and you alone.

Had a bear come through the campground a couple of years ago, cruised around and left with no issues. Not the brightest idea to chase after a bear.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
CHAOS, I agree but in this case the chaser was dumber than the chasee!

I don't know any bears personally outside of Keith's big bear but this one in the Sierras was quite small and seemed scared.

I was more concerned that we'd meet up with his mother.

While in college I had a summer job in Yosemite at Degnan's Lodge and on my first nite it was my job to empty the restaurant garbage in  big Dempsy Dumpster type of container in the back.

I thought it was a bit strange that the rest of the restaurant crew followed me but did not offer to help.

So as I was dumping the shit I felt a big presence behind me and turned to notice that it was a good size bear.

I shit my pants (not really) and dropped the garbage an that bear moved in for an evening meal while I moved off to the side whle the others laughed.

His name was BRUNO and that was my initiation into my new summer job.

I thought that was pretty damn stupid and never joined in when a new person was hired.

A few years later the Park Rangers had to shoot a misbehaving bear. I hoped it was not BRUNO who appeared to be pretty damn docile during my initiation.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2018, 08:00:16 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Seriously...Bodybuilding related
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2018, 09:51:09 PM »
I accidentally ran across this video. I'm posting it up for anyone who thinks they got the shaft in life. There is always someone whose struggles are greater than ours.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2018, 05:30:40 AM »
Hate camping, hate fishing, love animals (so no hunting).

Nice motel room, or cabin near lake or beach  works for me... Nasty looking insect, wow.