Author Topic: Pick a side - Joe Rogan Vs Alex Jones  (Read 5009 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Pick a side - Joe Rogan Vs Alex Jones
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2018, 03:37:23 AM »
He's funny.  

He's a seriously legit martial artist.

His show is entertaining.

That's enough.

Definitely massing up from the 'roids.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 03:55:14 AM »
imagine having all that money + a family and yet all he do all day is running a radio show

what an idiot

"where's daddy? hes' talking about mushrooms on the radio hon"

"again?"

a complete fool.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2018, 05:54:28 AM »
He's funny.  

He's a seriously legit martial artist.

His show is entertaining.

That's enough.

Definitely massing up from the 'roids.
You think Joe rogan is funny? ???
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2018, 06:05:52 AM »
You think Joe rogan is funny? ???

His comedy routine was funny.  Off color but funny.

Yep.  I liked it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2018, 06:12:45 AM »
Both goofy in different ways but I quite like them.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 11:16:43 AM »

Kwon you Bar Steward - do you know how long I had to watch that?  It was almost hypnotic LOL  ;D

https://i.imgur.com/kO9ZCBB.gif
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 11:22:03 AM »
Danza still lean and mean.

Oddio young Brother! - you know I respect you etc. but those are wicked 12 inch guns the Danza-nator is sporting there...  My Nonna had stronger upper arms than that!  ;D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 12:39:53 PM »
Rogan's cute step-daughter -

http://www.instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en .

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 06:04:16 PM »
His comedy routine was funny.  Off color but funny.

Yep.  I liked it.
Not funny, dude has the same old lame jokes and does a stupid chick voice for 1/3 of his stand up act.
That is why he has made all his money being a host.
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 08:29:32 PM »
Joe Rogan is an idiot, Alex Jones is an even bigger idiot. Both are shock jocks.
You're clueless. Rogan is the absolute furthest thing from a shock jock.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 08:32:30 PM »
Danza still lean and mean.
Rogan would fuck his world up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2018, 12:11:06 AM »
Joe Rogan reminds of that teenager that just discovered weed and promotes it non stop because he thinks it's the coolest thing in the world he's ever discoverd.

He's only 25 + years behind the majority of us and I  find something extra ordinarily weird about a grown man promoting things like DMT and shrooms and weed and acting like some authority on it when they just dipped their toe in that pool recently. He's still very naive and gullible on these issues. He needs to ease his foot off that pedal and stop influencing so.many other people, especially young ones into trying these things. I think some of Ted Nugensts responses to him regarding this subject were very valid.

Rogans ultra defensive and quite frankly douchebag responses/behaviour  to Steven Crowder were very telling on how  negatively effected a normally reasonable  person can become whlle under the influence of this "benign" drug.

What's also annoying is how he can be in full agreement on one subject with one guest and then be in full agreement on the complete opposite side of the argument on the same topic with another guest. It comes off as kinda phoney and butt kissing.

But I do admire the fact that he has an avenue to bring on discussions that are very interesting and necessary, in particular when they aren't being brought to the attention of the public  in other venues.

His stand up is shit.

Alex Jones at one point had some plausible arguments mixed in with some crazy conspiracies but he has gone completely into insane land now.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
Joe Rogan used to believe the moon landings were fake.  Changed his mind later.

Alex Jones believes they were real.

Who wins this one?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2018, 03:13:57 AM »
imagine having all that money + a family and yet all he do all day is running a radio show

what an idiot

"where's daddy? hes' talking about mushrooms on the radio hon"

"again?"

a complete fool.

What do you do for a living? How much ching do you pull in a year?

Rogan's career would be more than enough success wise just doing his comedy but his resume goes on and on. Was a regular on popular TV shows like News Radio, Fear Factor, The Man Show.... His podcast is one of the most popular ever. A gig in which he gets to hang with different personalities from all walks of life and just shoots the shit while you get up every morning to an alarm clock everyday, punching a clock and taking orders from a woman boss. All while making more bank in a month than you do in a year. Then there's the UFC where he gets to travel all over the world, while you get on a plane maybe once every two years, meeting all kinds of people from all over the world while making more money with the UFC than you will ever see in your life.

And, as a cherry on top, he is in much better shape than you are, has a much better physique, and could easily, very easily, beat the living shit out of you in under three minutes (this I can personally attest to).

I'm so sick of you constantly coming on this board pooh-poohing everything and everybody. Like you have a great life. Rogan is extremely successful and living the dream by any definition. You're just fat, poor and bitter.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2018, 04:47:43 AM »
You're clueless. Rogan is the absolute furthest thing from a shock jock.
You’re a retard, he always bitching about aliens or the moon landing, etc.
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2018, 08:27:24 AM »
You’re a retard, he always bitching about aliens or the moon landing, etc.
You clearly don't know what a shock jock is fucking moron

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2018, 08:34:35 AM »
What do you do for a living? How much ching do you pull in a year?

Rogan's career would be more than enough success wise just doing his comedy but his resume goes on and on. Was a regular on popular TV shows like News Radio, Fear Factor, The Man Show.... His podcast is one of the most popular ever. A gig in which he gets to hang with different personalities from all walks of life and just shoots the shit while you get up every morning to an alarm clock everyday, punching a clock and taking orders from a woman boss. All while making more bank in a month than you do in a year. Then there's the UFC where he gets to travel all over the world, while you get on a plane maybe once every two years, meeting all kinds of people from all over the world while making more money with the UFC than you will ever see in your life.

And, as a cherry on top, he is in much better shape than you are, has a much better physique, and could easily, very easily, beat the living shit out of you in under three minutes (this I can personally attest to).

I'm so sick of you constantly coming on this board pooh-poohing everything and everybody. Like you have a great life. Rogan is extremely successful and living the dream by any definition. You're just fat, poor and bitter.
Spot on. Pretty much the reason why I barely post and just scan the board now. Just bitter Mfer's on here it gets old. Who can have a problem with Joe Rogan? Dude is living his perfect life. He will tell you himself he's no genius first of all. If he's interested in a subject he gets a guest who is an expert in it. Sometimes someone will change his mind and HOLY SHIT he admits it. You don't have to like his standup but he is friends with hands down the funniest comedians on Earth and they come on his show. He's literally all about positivity probably why the board doesn't like him. Its all about negativity around here

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2018, 08:39:20 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »
Rogan is cool, I enjoy listening to his podcast, it's gotten me through hours of cardio that's for sure, but not sure what happened to his head, guy used to look good, but he seemed to have developed that pumpkin head, maybe gh?

He looks like a different person - the test has turned him into a literal suave cave man.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2018, 08:49:25 AM »
He looks like a different person - the test has turned him into a literal suave cave man.
Test would do that. I mean he is getting close or already is 50. He's always talking about injecting stem cells who knows the side effects from that? He's got some great shows on cutting edge sports technology

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2018, 08:51:48 AM »

I'd take Danza's physique over Rogans anyday, plus extra points to Danza for cool hair. Props to Rogan for wearing gym shoes on the beach though.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2018, 09:00:11 AM »
I'd take Danza's physique over Rogans anyday, plus extra points to Danza for cool hair. Props to Rogan for wearing gym shoes on the beach though.

bow legged, pigeon toed genetic defectives... both of em. which explains a lot

comedians, as a group, r complete tards.... intentionally wicked to a fault, unfunny... worthless dweebs crawling around in the gutter seeking validation to no avail. bunch of desperate, creepy scumbags with a black soul 4 the most part.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2018, 11:44:24 AM »
Team Alex Jones

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 11:50:08 AM »
Jones is right, Joe Rogan IS a lapdog of the system

HTexan

• Getbig V