Author Topic: San Francisco - dirtiest city in the US?  (Read 11739 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: San Francisco
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2018, 10:07:17 PM »
Total horseshit. I am in San Francisco at the moment. I am up here for a week every month for work. That is a bullshit statement about parts being dirtier than 3rd world countries.  I have been to every part of the city and its districts. There are bad spots...  as all cities have. But nowhere near what is stated.

Yes, I’ll take your word for it, and not the testimony of the tens of thousands who have lived there for decades.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2018, 10:11:22 PM »
I live in SF. It’s pribably top 3 best cities in the US.

I Would guess most people posting negative about SF, haven't really been there. I was there for a week over Christmas and I was impressed with the city. Having lived in Austin for 24 years maybe I am immuned to the homeless but I wasn't accosted one time by the homeless, didn't see any human feces on the sidewalks. Other than the high cost of living, nothing offended me

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
I’m a native Torontonian, and I regularly hear visitors to the city praise it, but this doesn’t negate the reality: The city is dramatically less pleasant than it was when I was a child and in my teens (and early twenties).

By all accounts, San Francisco has deteriorated substantially.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2018, 10:35:16 PM »

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/3k45py/san-fransiscos-homeless-crisis-is-now-a-poop-crisis

Every time I visit San Francisco, I am increasingly shocked at how the city is getting dirtier and more disturbing. Recently, while staying at an AirBNB in the Castro (a “nice” part of town), two nights in a row I discovered human shit on the front steps. The second time it was all over the wall of the house too. Whenever friends tell me they’re visiting San Francisco for the first time I always advise them not to pack their open toed shoes. The sidewalks are full of hazards like human shit and used syringes.

Litter is nothing new for the city by the bay, and certainly not surprising for any bustling metropolis. But today it has become a public health hazard, and is costing the city of San Francisco millions in constant cleanup and hamstringing businesses with lost tourist revenue. A walk down Market Street reveals well-heeled finance executives, techies wearing $300 sneakers meant to look like unfashionable dad shoes, a heroin user shooting up in plain view of tourists, and an abandoned pair of sweatpants full of shit.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2018, 01:09:51 AM »
HITLER wasn't hard enough on the communists.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2018, 03:07:02 AM »
I’m a native Torontonian, and I regularly hear visitors to the city praise it, but this doesn’t negate the reality: The city is dramatically less pleasant than it was when I was a child and in my teens (and early twenties).

hey fortress i used to date a girl in toronto in the early 2000's  it was fairly clean and safe then how is it now ?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2018, 04:05:31 AM »

I went to Toronto last year. It was a nice city with many things to do and see but it lacked any identity. I think this is always the result of when a city becoming "diverse". It just felt like every other major city I've been too.
I much preferred Ottawa. It had far more of a distinct and traditional feel to it. What are the best places in Canada to visit? I might be going again next year.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2018, 04:12:41 AM »
and this is news?

"If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair"

that was 50 years ago, what did you expect would happen?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2018, 04:37:34 AM »
hey fortress i used to date a girl in toronto in the early 2000's  it was fairly clean and safe then how is it now ?

It’s less so.

And a great many more shitskins and filthy Muzzies.

News Flash: Eleven shootings over three days.

All chocolates and don’t-want-‘em immigrants.

“Why is this happening?!”  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2018, 04:40:02 AM »
I went to Toronto last year. It was a nice city with many things to do and see but it lacked any identity. I think this is always the result of when a city becoming "diverse". It just felt like every other major city I've been too.
I much preferred Ottawa. It had far more of a distinct and traditional feel to it. What are the best places in Canada to visit? I might be going again next year.

The Yonge & Dundas corridor used to have personality.

Now it’s all commercially white-washed and full of “diversity”.

Lots of strength, too. ...

Strength of foul odour, attitude, frustration, and incompatibility.

gearsgears

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2018, 04:47:57 AM »
I was in San Fran this year....and it was shocking how many homeless people are on the streets.
Crazy ones, talking to buildings.... A guy offered a bum a smoke, and he put it out on the forehead of someone that passed by.

I'm from a Shithole Country, and we're way better off than the US.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2018, 04:55:28 AM »

We were so lucky to have Rudy Giuliani as mayor. He’s like the gift that keeps giving. The only reason you don’t see New York on those lists with Chicago and Baltimore is that that the Democratic politicians in this town are so deathly afraid of getting another Rudy that they actually let the cops do their jobs.

That said, you can still see things starting to go downhill with the ever present shady Dindu looking to take advantage of someone. The tourists and the transplants aren’t street smart enough to notice this, but the locals do.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2018, 09:08:23 AM »
Apparently, the most liberal city in the country has become quite the shithole. Any Getbiggers familiar with the area want to speak on this?

Parts of San Francisco dirtier than foreign slums, UC Berkeley infectious disease expert says

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/San-Francisco-dirty-needles-feces-foreign-slums-12627779.php

Riley, whose 2016 book "Slum Health: From the Cell to the Street" analyzed the range of health hazards found in areas of deep poverty across the globe, told NBC the contamination recorded in pockets of San Francisco rivals that found in slums of Brazil, Kenya, and India's developing communities.
Overated and over priced.
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
HITLER wasn't hard enough on the communists.

Every city and country where communists take over becomes a shithole.

Not to mention all the people they murder and starve to death.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2018, 10:34:33 AM »
I Would guess most people posting negative about SF, haven't really been there. I was there for a week over Christmas and I was impressed with the city. Having lived in Austin for 24 years maybe I am immuned to the homeless but I wasn't accosted one time by the homeless, didn't see any human feces on the sidewalks. Other than the high cost of living, nothing offended me

Apparently, you’re immuned to human feces on the street too.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/SF-Mayor-Theres-more-feces-on-the-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html

SF Mayor: 'There's More Feces ... Than I've Ever Seen'

"I will say there is more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here," Breed said.  "That is a huge problem and we are not just talking about from dogs — we’re talking about from humans.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2018, 11:12:02 AM »
www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Neighbors-disgusted-over-despair-on-block-hit-13015964.php#photo-15752591 .

Another good article on the type of mentality that causes this to happen.

I did learn an interesting thing from the San Fran reddit though, seems the junkies there will steal the red sharps needle boxes from around the city, and then scavenge through them hoping to find a bit of heroin sludge left over in the syringes. Can't make this stuff up.

Wow..

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2018, 12:05:29 PM »
Apparently, the most liberal city in the country has become quite the shithole. Any Getbiggers familiar with the area want to speak on this?

Parts of San Francisco dirtier than foreign slums, UC Berkeley infectious disease expert says

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/San-Francisco-dirty-needles-feces-foreign-slums-12627779.php

Riley, whose 2016 book "Slum Health: From the Cell to the Street" analyzed the range of health hazards found in areas of deep poverty across the globe, told NBC the contamination recorded in pockets of San Francisco rivals that found in slums of Brazil, Kenya, and India's developing communities.

The Pooper Scooper mecca of America  ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »
the leaning high rise condo is fasinating too

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2018, 03:46:45 AM »
Wasn’t sure whether the post this on this thread or the “Is liberalism a mental disorder,” thread.

Non-Citizens Allowed To Vote In San Francisco Board Of Education Elections – CBS San Francisco

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/07/16/non-citizens-allowed-to-vote-in-san-francisco-board-of-education-elections/

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2018, 03:55:32 AM »
Wasn’t sure whether the post this on this thread or the “Is liberalism a mental disorder,” thread.

Non-Citizens Allowed To Vote In San Francisco Board Of Education Elections – CBS San Francisco

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/07/16/non-citizens-allowed-to-vote-in-san-francisco-board-of-education-elections/

It really has become a mad, mad world.

The left so joyously wants to deconstruct civilized society and ruin what took thousands of years to develop.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »
If I remember correctly, the authorities here stopped disclosing the race of perpetrators because they didn’t want to create bad impressions of various groups:

You have to be “crazy” to live in this city.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/07/24/san-francisco-crazy-train-counts-three-murders-in-five-days-and-bart-officials-hid-the-details/

San Francisco Bay Area’s ‘crazy train’ counts three murders in five days — and BART officials hid

This is the quintessential example of the liberal mental disorder:

BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’ – CBS San Francisco
July 9, 2017

https://sanfrancisco-cbslocal-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEoATgA#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15326390753188&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fs%2Fsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com%2F2017%2F07%2F09%2Fbart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes%2Famp%2F&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »
If I remember correctly, the authorities here stopped disclosing the race of perpetrators because they didn’t want to create bad impressions of various groups:

You have to be “crazy” to live in this city.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/07/24/san-francisco-crazy-train-counts-three-murders-in-five-days-and-bart-officials-hid-the-details/

San Francisco Bay Area’s ‘crazy train’ counts three murders in five days — and BART officials hid

This is the quintessential example of the liberal mental disorder:

BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’ – CBS San Francisco
July 9, 2017

https://sanfrancisco-cbslocal-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEoATgA#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15326390753188&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fs%2Fsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com%2F2017%2F07%2F09%2Fbart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes%2Famp%2F&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl

I'm stereotyping BART as bleeding-heart liberal dumb fucks.

Bet they didn't see that coming.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2018, 03:13:51 PM »
Last time I visited San Francisco they were naked dudes congregating on the Embarcadero in broad daylight like it was nothing? Apparently is not indecent exposure  lest someone has an erection.( sorry Prime muscle)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2018, 03:14:20 PM »
www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Neighbors-disgusted-over-despair-on-block-hit-13015964.php#photo-15752591 .

Another good article on the type of mentality that causes this to happen.

I did learn an interesting thing from the San Fran reddit though, seems the junkies there will steal the red sharps needle boxes from around the city, and then scavenge through them hoping to find a bit of heroin sludge left over in the syringes. Can't make this stuff up.

No shit. These people want their cake and eat it too. They want the homeless gone, but then are worried about what happened to them and say things like, “they’re no trash, you can’t just sweep them way”. Idiots, you want them gone and now they’re gone. They should’ve just invited them into their own homes. And the retard who only calls the police on the white bums because she thinks the police would treat blacks differently. What an idiot, if you’re not calling the police when crimes are being committed, what do you think will happen? Crime will continue. No reason or accountability with these people.