Author Topic: San Francisco - dirtiest city in the US?  (Read 11737 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: San Francisco
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2018, 09:18:51 AM »
If I remember correctly, the authorities here stopped disclosing the race of perpetrators because they didn’t want to create bad impressions of various groups:

You have to be “crazy” to live in this city.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/07/24/san-francisco-crazy-train-counts-three-murders-in-five-days-and-bart-officials-hid-the-details/

San Francisco Bay Area’s ‘crazy train’ counts three murders in five days — and BART officials hid

This is the quintessential example of the liberal mental disorder:

BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’ – CBS San Francisco
July 9, 2017

Anne Hathaway weighs in on the murder of Nia Wilson, that happened in the BART station:

annehathaway - 'The murder of Nia Wilson- may she rest in the power and peace she was denied here- is unspeakable AND MUST NOT be met with silence.  She is not a hash tag; she was a black woman and she was murdered in cold blood by a white man.

White people- including me, including you- must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS.  White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence.
Given those givens, we must ask our (white)selves- how “decent” are we really?  Not in our intent, but in our actions?  In our lack of action?
Peace and prayers and JUSTICE for Nia and the Wilson family xx'

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jul/27/anne-hathaway-attacks-white-privilege-racism-nia-wilson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqdpDOgNE7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2018, 09:29:42 AM »
Anne Hathaway weighs in:

annehathaway - 'The murder of Nia Wilson- may she rest in the power and peace she was denied here- is unspeakable AND MUST NOT be met with silence.  She is not a hash tag; she was a black woman and she was murdered in cold blood by a white man.

White people- including me, including you- must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS.  White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence.
Given those givens, we must ask our (white)selves- how “decent” are we really?  Not in our intent, but in our actions?  In our lack of action?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jul/27/anne-hathaway-attacks-white-privilege-racism-nia-wilson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqdpDOgNE7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control

Why is she so passionate about this one death but not the exponentially larger amount of blacks killed by blacks or whites killed by blacks?

Stupid bitch.  Take your virtue signaling and stick it up your skinny asshole.  Nobody cares what you think.  Your movies suck, and you suck.  You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2018, 09:32:16 AM »
Why is she so passionate about this one death but not the exponentially larger amount of blacks killed by blacks or whites killed by blacks?

cuz the whore is evil.

in the same way that goodrum can joke about the butchering or burning alive of white babies, and then whites on this forum defend his actions.

whites do not deserve to exist.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2018, 09:54:55 AM »
lol

'Critics say the media makes innocent blacks look dangerous. Nia Wilson is their latest example'

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/27/critics-say-the-media-makes-innocent-blacks-look-dangerous-heres-their-latest-example/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2018, 09:59:45 AM »
Anne Hathaway weighs in on the murder of Nia Wilson, that happened in the BART station:

annehathaway - 'The murder of Nia Wilson- may she rest in the power and peace she was denied here- is unspeakable AND MUST NOT be met with silence.  She is not a hash tag; she was a black woman and she was murdered in cold blood by a white man.

White people- including me, including you- must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS.  White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence.
Given those givens, we must ask our (white)selves- how “decent” are we really?  Not in our intent, but in our actions?  In our lack of action?

this is Nia Wilson:

lol

ubergirl92

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2018, 10:20:57 AM »

This is truely a mitzvah.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »

Stupid bitch.  Take your virtue signaling and stick it up your skinny asshole.  Nobody cares what you think.  Your movies suck, and you suck.  You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

Stage one incompetence. She’s so clueless that she doesn’t even realize her own cluelessness. If she were to walk through one of these “hoods” she would quickly be separated from her belongings and possibly her life.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2018, 02:49:25 PM »
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/3k45py/san-fransiscos-homeless-crisis-is-now-a-poop-crisis

Every time I visit San Francisco, I am increasingly shocked at how the city is getting dirtier and more disturbing. Recently, while staying at an AirBNB in the Castro (a “nice” part of town), two nights in a row I discovered human shit on the front steps. The second time it was all over the wall of the house too. Whenever friends tell me they’re visiting San Francisco for the first time I always advise them not to pack their open toed shoes. The sidewalks are full of hazards like human shit and used syringes.

Litter is nothing new for the city by the bay, and certainly not surprising for any bustling metropolis. But today it has become a public health hazard, and is costing the city of San Francisco millions in constant cleanup and hamstringing businesses with lost tourist revenue. A walk down Market Street reveals well-heeled finance executives, techies wearing $300 sneakers meant to look like unfashionable dad shoes, a heroin user shooting up in plain view of tourists, and an abandoned pair of sweatpants full of shit.

How will Trump fix this? He is to busy making a name for himself on world political2 stage it seems.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2018, 03:29:34 PM »
if you are a hot chic - move to SF - there is no competition there.  you can have all the men who can ever desire

supply and demand -

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2018, 10:27:33 AM »

Annehathaway - 'The murder of Nia Wilson- may she rest in the power and peace she was denied here- is unspeakable AND MUST NOT be met with silence.  She is not a hash tag; she was a black woman and she was murdered in cold blood by a white man.

This woman lives a bubble and probably a gated wealthy community.  This is a false reality created in her own mind.  Libtards are so deluded it's comical.  The important thing is to identify these people and avoid any interaction with them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2018, 10:34:58 AM »

This woman lives a bubble and probably a gated wealthy community.  This is a false reality created in her own mind.  Libtards are so deluded it's comical.  The important thing is to identify these people and avoid any interaction with them.

^^ Wisdom

What makes it even more ridiculous is that it was the liberal court system in that neck of the woods that allowed the piece of shit who had a history of criminality and mental illness to be out on the street.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2018, 04:40:11 AM »
Yeah just watched this YT clip on the city. Liberals destroy Everything they touch.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2018, 03:09:55 AM »
LOL. Sounds like a great job.😉

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/san-francisco-poop-patrol-street-clean-up?utm_term=.ld1e8x9lJJ#.rqvmZVwgYY

A "Poop Patrol" Is Going To Start Cleaning Feces Off San Francisco's Filthy Sidewalks

The scope of the problem is actually quite staggering. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the city's public works department has received 14,597 complaints about feces just since Jan. 1. The situation received renewed attention last month after a 20-pound bag of human feces was discovered sitting on a sidewalk, prompting multiple complaints to the Public Works Department.
The complaints have coincided with an explosion of calls about other street problems, such as public drug use and discarded needles, in a city that was once considered among the most beautiful and livable in the US.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2018, 04:07:58 PM »
This is a great idea. Drive away businesses and encourage more homeless people to come.👍

http://www.kalw.org/post/san-francisco-proposition-c-business-tax-fund-homeless-services#stream/0

San Francisco Proposition C: Business Tax to Fund Homeless Services

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
"Poop Patrol"

;D ;D ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2021, 01:51:15 PM »
Yes I’d say this story validates bringing this thread back to life:

San Francisco will pay criminals $300 a month NOT to shoot other people in desperate plan to tackle surging gun crime

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3584427/san-francisco-pay-criminals-300-month-shoot-gun-crime/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2021, 03:42:23 PM »
Yes I’d say this story validates bringing this thread back to life:

San Francisco will pay criminals $300 a month NOT to shoot other people in desperate plan to tackle surging gun crime

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3584427/san-francisco-pay-criminals-300-month-shoot-gun-crime/

One of my favorite bands of all time, saw 'em 5-6 times, amazing...

I hope that bolded part is satire?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2021, 05:29:29 PM »
One of my favorite bands of all time, saw 'em 5-6 times, amazing...

I hope that bolded part is satire?

It’s tough to tell these days but it’s real:

San Fran program will pay individuals $300 not to shoot

https://www.police1.com/community-policing/articles/san-fran-program-will-pay-individuals-300-not-to-shoot-zZmgETUy8pzgdcXJ/

This is my favorite that I’ve come across:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2023, 04:40:48 PM »
The latest fail:😂

https://sfstandard.com/2023/11/13/camera-crew-robbed-san-francisco-city-lights/

A camera crew from the Czech Republic was robbed at gunpoint Sunday outside San Francisco's City Lights Bookstore, casting an unwelcome light on public safety in the city as it welcomes dignitaries and diplomats for this week's Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2023, 05:18:06 PM »
It's been all over the news that they've cleaned the place up overnight - it looks amazing - not a homeless encampment to be seen

Of course, it was only because they are being visited by the Chinese LOL
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2023, 05:42:42 PM »
this is Nia Wilson:

lol

Is that piece of shit still dead?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2023, 06:16:01 PM »
Their pets are coming for them.  Good riddance.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: San Francisco - dirtiest city in the US?
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2023, 08:21:39 PM »

Gov Newsom being honest for once here in California... finalizing moving the homeless 'somewhere' for a week or so to please the Chinese President and others...

Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., was criticized on social media after admitting that San Francisco, nationally infamous for homelessness, timed a massive cleanup effort ahead of an important U.S.-China summit this week.  President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jingping will meet Wednesday during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit (APEC) in San Francisco for a much-anticipated face-to-face —the first since the two leaders met in Indonesia in November 2022.

"I know folks are saying, 'Oh they're just cleaning up this place because all those fancy leaders are coming to town.' That's true, because it's true," Newsom said Thursday!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: San Francisco - dirtiest city in the US?
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2023, 08:23:48 PM »
Gov Newsom being honest for once here in California... finalizing moving the homeless 'somewhere' for a week or so to please the Chinese President and others...

Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., was criticized on social media after admitting that San Francisco, nationally infamous for homelessness, timed a massive cleanup effort ahead of an important U.S.-China summit this week.  President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jingping will meet Wednesday during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit (APEC) in San Francisco for a much-anticipated face-to-face —the first since the two leaders met in Indonesia in November 2022.

"I know folks are saying, 'Oh they're just cleaning up this place because all those fancy leaders are coming to town.' That's true, because it's true," Newsom said Thursday!

Let the Boo-Foo Curse fall upon Newsome and he catches a nasty STD and dies a painful and lingering death in front of the world.  He is a foul, fetid fuquewad of a creature as are all Democrats.  STDs take them all to Hades!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2023, 08:31:28 PM »
It's been all over the news that they've cleaned the place up overnight - it looks amazing - not a homeless encampment to be seen

Of course, it was only because they are being visited by the Chinese LOL

It's like they were preparing for the Olympics.