Author Topic: "Kang" from Wakanda violently assaults woman. Gun saves the day again.  (Read 1657 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Too bad she showed restraint and didn't smoke-check his ass.

Here is one of the millions of incidents per year that don't show up in the statistics because the mere presence of a weapon is enough to stop the threat.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Are you scared that someone is going to attack you ???

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Are you scared that someone is going to attack you ???

I don't have to be scared because if anyone tries any shit on me I'll perform some ballistic dentistry on them.

I post these videos to remind decent, law-abiding Americans of the fight that they are in.  Time to wake up from our slumber.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I don't have to be scared because if anyone tries any shit on me I'll perform some ballistic dentistry on them.

I post these videos to remind decent, law-abiding Americans of the fight that they are in.  Time to wake up from our slumber.

What fight?  Who are we fighting against?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
What fight?  Who are we fighting against?

Are you sure that you are part of the "we"?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
 :D :D ;D ;D ;D

What Pray 4 War thinks he he would do in a battle:

What Pray 4 War and most others would do in the heat of the moment:

X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
:D :D ;D ;D ;D

What Pray 4 War thinks he he would do in a battle:

What Pray 4 War and most others would do in the heat of the moment:

Funny, and for the most part I would agree with you.  You never know how you are going to react when your life is being threatened.

However, in my case, I've have a gun stuck in my face a few times.  Fortunately, I reacted like a man who foolishly thought he was invincible.

I'm good to have around when shit gets dicey. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Funny, and for the most part I would agree with you.  You never know how you are going to react when your life is being threatened.

However, in my case, I've have a gun stuck in my face a few times.  Fortunately, I reacted like a man who foolishly thought he was invincible.

I'm good to have around when shit gets dicey. 

;D ;D ;D ;D

Are you also a multi-billionaire with 7 yachts?
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Ah yes...The Black Manther strikes whitey again.  This time, he comes face (the woman) to backside (his as he turns in fear) with a woman that doesn't give a fook about neither his kielbasa of color, his dark, yet radiant skin tone nor his toilet boa hairdo-homage to Medusa. 

If she had shot him at least being a woman she would have bee vilified for only a short time before even libtardian folk acknowledge her right to do so because he was a man(let).

She is a heroine.  Him?  He's a turd on the lam.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
;D ;D ;D ;D

Are you also a multi-billionaire with 7 yachts?

Haha, I love that gif.

It actually did happen to me though.  3 times, some scarier than others but all pretty serious.  I was too young and too stupid to panic.  I got lucky, that's why I wasn't shot.  My tactics were poor and I was alone.

This all happened before I carried a handgun on me so I was unarmed every time.  In these situations it's better to be armed, I can tell you that with certainty.

Also, I can tell you that this kind of thing isn't sexy or cool like in the movies.  It's sloppy and it happens so fast you don't have time to think. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Ah yes...The Black Manther strikes whitey again.  This time, he comes face (the woman) to backside (his as he turns in fear) with a woman that doesn't give a fook about neither his kielbasa of color, his dark, yet radiant skin tone nor his toilet boa hairdo-homage to Medusa. 

If she had shot him at least being a woman she would have bee vilified for only a short time before even libtardian folk acknowledge her right to do so because he was a man(let).

She is a heroine.  Him?  He's a turd on the lam.

I heard she quit her job afterwards.  Probably out of fear of a reprisal.  Dude is a drug dealer or something.

She didn't kill him so now she has to live looking over her shoulder.  This is what somebody said anyway, I can't confirm it yet.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
No one knows what would happen, but better to be a pussy w/ a gun and training, thank to be a pussy without either.

Pussies w/out, have fun dieing... Pussies w/ both, good luck...

werewolf operative

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Haha, I love that gif.

It actually did happen to me though.  3 times, some scarier than others but all pretty serious.  I was too young and too stupid to panic.  I got lucky, that's why I wasn't shot.  My tactics were poor and I was alone.

This all happened before I carried a handgun on me so I was unarmed every time.  In these situations it's better to be armed, I can tell you that with certainty.

Also, I can tell you that this kind of thing isn't sexy or cool like in the movies.  It's sloppy and it happens so fast you don't have time to think. 

Good post

Fortress

• Getbig V
Too bad she didn’t fill him with holes.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
It seems to me, blacks are either murdering and raping whites, or BEGGING for their help. 

It's insane and I think in the future we will need to re-enforce those old barriers that we used to employ.