Author Topic: Who will be new SC appointment?  (Read 9191 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Who will be new SC appointment?
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2018, 07:01:49 AM »
So I guess now we have to hear about abortion from a bunch of fat chicks that no guy wants to fuck.😞

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2018, 07:18:09 AM »
So I guess now we have to hear about abortion from a bunch of fat chicks that no guy wants to fuck.😞

Straw Man?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2018, 07:49:40 AM »
Straw Man?

She is representative of the typical woman at a left wing protest.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2018, 09:18:21 AM »
You are aware none of the money goes to abortions right?

And I suppose you actually think PPH is an actual healthcare service. 90% of their business is abortions. Dude, pull your head out and start researching you BS instead of it just being one-sided, and before you start accusing ME of being one-sided, it's because I research most everything I post and part of that is getting a view from the other side. Where did you get the idea that PPH wasn't federally funded?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:52 AM »
And I suppose you actually think PPH is an actual healthcare service. 90% of their business is abortions. Dude, pull your head out and start researching you BS instead of it just being one-sided, and before you start accusing ME of being one-sided, it's because I research most everything I post and part of that is getting a view from the other side. Where did you get the idea that PPH wasn't federally funded?
because of the fucking hyde amendment you twit.

also find one credible source saying 90% of pp's services are abortions, one credible government supported finding, not some tinfoil alex jones cook with a shity wordpress site

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM »
So you are all about women having the babies, you just don't want to get involved with what happens after that. That doesn't seem shitty to you? 
I do foster care and there are lots of people looking to adopt but that doesn't really matter in regards to what a terrible argument that is.

Another incredibly dumb argument for murder. "Let's murder babies because we don't think people want to take care of them. Perfect solution! Then we can move on to shooting homeless people, old people, etc."

Murder is a bit more then just "shitty" I would guess.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2018, 09:40:51 AM »
I do foster care and there are lots of people looking to adopt but that doesn't really matter in regards to what a terrible argument that is.

Another incredibly dumb argument for murder. "Let's murder babies because we don't think people want to take care of them. Perfect solution! Then we can move on to shooting homeless people, old people, etc."

Isn't that also the same argument the Nazis used to justify the elimination of cripples and elderly people?  Useless eaters, they called them?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2018, 09:50:35 AM »

That's commendable, mazrim!

Yeah, most Christians are pro-life, and Christians are also more than twice as likely to adopt than the general population.

https://adoption.org/who-adopts-the-most

https://www.ethicsdaily.com/christians-more-than-twice-as-likely-to-adopt-a-child-cms-21267/

https://www.barna.com/research/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-adoption/#.UnvPco2E7Tw

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2018, 11:10:21 AM »
Gabby Giffords: Brett Kavanaugh’s Dangerous Views on the Second Amendment
The Truth About Guns ^ | 07/10/18 | Dan Zimmerman
Posted on 7/10/2018, 11:25:08 AM by

“In nominating Judge Kavanaugh to be the next Supreme Court justice, the Trump Administration is once again showing brazen disregard for the people it claims to protect. Judge Kavanaugh’s dangerous views on the Second Amendment are far outside the mainstream of even conservative thought and stand in direct opposition to the values and priorities of the vast majority of Americans. America needs a Supreme Court justice who respects the Second Amendment but who also realizes reasonable regulations that reduce gun violence do not infringe on anyone’s constitutional rights. But that’s not the kind of justice President Trump nominated today.” – Gabby Giffords’ statement on the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2018, 11:13:19 AM »
Report: Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh Called Hillary Clinton a B*tch
Gateway Pundit ^ | July 9, 2018 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 7/10/2018, 1:14:43 AM by EdnaMode

Opposition research being sent around about President Trump’s second nominee to the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, accuses him of calling Hillary Clinton a bitch 21 years ago–in a private setting among friends where he was allegedly seen to mouth the b-word but not actually say it. The fate of Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court apparently depends on whether this is seen as a resume enhancer or a nomination killer.

The Washington Post’s Robert Costa tweeted several days ago about a snippet from a book by former conservative journalist turned Democratic Party activist David Brock about a gathering he attended at the home of Laura Ingraham to watch the 1997 State of the Union address by President Bill Clinton. Brock wrote he saw Kavanaugh, who at the time worked for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr investigating the Clintons, sitting across from him at Ingraham’s place mouthing the word, “bitch” as First Lady Hillary Clinton appeared on the TV screen. Brock wrote he was so upset he had to leave the room to light up a cigarette.

Costa wrote the excerpt is from page 306 of Brock’s book, Blinded by the Right.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

ha ha ha ha!!!! 

James

« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2018, 11:24:00 AM »

Opposition research being sent around about President Trump’s second nominee to the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, accuses him of calling Hillary Clinton a bitch 21 years ago–in a private setting among friends where he was allegedly seen to mouth the b-word but not actually say it. The fate of Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court apparently depends on whether this is seen as a resume enhancer or a nomination killer.

The Washington Post’s Robert Costa tweeted several days ago about a snippet from a book by former conservative journalist turned Democratic Party activist David Brock about a gathering he attended at the home of Laura Ingraham to watch the 1997 State of the Union address by President Bill Clinton. Brock wrote he saw Kavanaugh, who at the time worked for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr investigating the Clintons, sitting across from him at Ingraham’s place mouthing the word, “bitch” as First Lady Hillary Clinton appeared on the TV screen. Brock wrote he was so upset he had to leave the room to light up a cigarette.

ha ha ha ha!!!! 

In addition to a brilliant legal mind, he is a great judge of character.,

MAGA !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2018, 12:00:16 PM »
Lol. The Dem Twitter account couldn't even bother to get a picture of the correct Justice... Tweet slamming Kavanaugh, but put a picture of Hardiman!
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2018, 12:07:03 PM »
Lol. The Dem Twitter account couldn't even bother to get a picture of the correct Justice... Tweet slamming Kavanaugh, but put a picture of Hardiman!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 12:28:42 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/05/429641062/fact-check-how-does-planned-parenthood-spend-that-government-money

What does the law say on funding abortions?

Title X does not allow federal funds to be used for abortions. Medicaid, however, does allow government money to be spent on them — in very restricted cases.

The 1977 Hyde Amendment dictated that federal Medicaid funds could only be used to fund abortions in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother. However, some states have expanded cases in which they will provide funds. Currently, 17 states allow funds to be used for "medically necessary" abortions. In those cases that these states count as medically necessary but that are not permitted by the federal guidelines, states cover the cost alone.

However, abortions are actually not a big part of what Planned Parenthood says it does — 3 percent of the services it provided last year were abortion-related

https://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

Coach... you really shouldn't tout doing research as your strongpoint

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »

ha ha ha ha!!!! 

Was he wrong? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2018, 01:00:18 PM »

LOL!   ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »
 ;D
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2018, 01:38:47 PM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/05/429641062/fact-check-how-does-planned-parenthood-spend-that-government-money

What does the law say on funding abortions?

Title X does not allow federal funds to be used for abortions. Medicaid, however, does allow government money to be spent on them — in very restricted cases.

The 1977 Hyde Amendment dictated that federal Medicaid funds could only be used to fund abortions in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother. However, some states have expanded cases in which they will provide funds. Currently, 17 states allow funds to be used for "medically necessary" abortions. In those cases that these states count as medically necessary but that are not permitted by the federal guidelines, states cover the cost alone.

However, abortions are actually not a big part of what Planned Parenthood says it does — 3 percent of the services it provided last year were abortion-related

https://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

Coach... you really shouldn't tout doing research as your strongpoint

Nice pulling from sources that not just defend PPH but also contribute. I’ll get back to you on this later.