Author Topic: Who will be new SC appointment?  (Read 9337 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Who will be new SC appointment?
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2018, 06:19:07 PM »
And Amy Barrett is still sitting there at 46 years old ready to replace Ginsburg.

Wouldn't that be something?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2018, 06:32:14 PM »
LOL! Elections have consequences.

Btw, I give a shit. I know a LOT of people who give a shit. It was the only reason they had no reserves about pulling the lever for Trump.

and the consequences are now set in stone ....thus who gives a shit

Also, we know Republicans stole a seat from Obama so spare me elections have consequences shit

Obama was elected and McConnell didn't seem to care so it's got nothing to do with elections and has everything to do with who is the most craven and corrupt and that of course is where Republicans shine

Like I said, it's going to be fun to watch Republicans not be able to get abortions for their daughters and mistresses .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 06:43:39 PM »
And Amy Barrett is still sitting there at 46 years old ready to replace Ginsburg.

Wouldn't that be something?

Or Sotomayor.  Ginsburg is probably in better health than her.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 06:50:58 PM »
and the consequences are now set in stone ....thus who gives a shit

Also, we know Republicans stole a seat from Obama so spare me elections have consequences shit

Obama was elected and McConnell didn't seem to care so it's got nothing to do with elections and has everything to do with who is the most craven and corrupt and that of course is where Republicans shine

Like I said, it's going to be fun to watch Republicans not be able to get abortions for their daughters and mistresses .

Did you really just say the same dumb joke 3 times in the same thread?

Talk about a guy who has the personality of a house plant.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »
Soon.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2018, 06:51:25 PM »

hopefully we'll be locking up doctors and women with other women having to get back alley illegal abortions.

that will be Trump legacy and I'm sure he and the social regressives who support him will relish it.

It's an awfully dumb position when you make arguments like this to support it. "People are going to do it anyway so it should be a-ok". Might as well remove every law from the books then.

As far as I know only barbarians murder babies intentionally and with no remorse. Sick individuals who think that is "progress".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2018, 06:55:17 PM »
Or Sotomayor.  Ginsburg is probably in better health than her.

Horrible health. Very real possibility.

Look for Justice Kagan to carry a flask of Wild Turkey under her robe if she's the only liberal left on the bench.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2018, 07:02:55 PM »
Personally believe this is a bit of a missed opportunity when you look at who could have been nominated. A lot of red flags/iffy decisions with this guy. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be a clone of who he replaced.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2018, 07:03:18 PM »
Horrible health. Very real possibility.

Look for Justice Kagan to carry a flask of Wild Turkey under her robe if she's the only liberal left on the bench.

lol  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2018, 08:04:41 PM »
Did you really just say the same dumb joke 3 times in the same thread?

Talk about a guy who has the personality of a house plant.

joke ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2018, 08:10:44 PM »
Who gives a shit

whoever he picks will be sure to lean toward chipping away at Roe v. Wade and that will be fun when the daughters,wives and most importantly mistresses of Republicans need to get an abortion

hopefully we'll be locking up doctors and women with other women having to get back alley illegal abortions.

that will be Trump legacy and I'm sure he and the social regressives who support him will relish it.

Not sure I've ever seen a guy so upset about the possibility of abortion control.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2018, 08:24:29 PM »
Not sure I've ever seen a guy so upset about the possibility of abortion control.

Why do you think I'm upset

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

I said it will be FUN to watch Republicans not be able get abortions for their mistresses and daughters

All that's going to happen is abortion will revert back to the states and blue states will have it and red states won't have it (or will have vast restrictions)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 09:31:40 PM »
Why do you think I'm upset

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

I said it will be FUN to watch Republicans not be able get abortions for their mistresses and daughters

All that's going to happen is abortion will revert back to the states and blue states will have it and red states won't have it (or will have vast restrictions)

lol....don’t worry baby killer. Even if it’s overturned it still reverts back to the states for decision.  Since you live in Nor. Cal, rest assured you’ll still have your abortions as well as SF and Nor. Cal in general continuing its transformation into complete shitholes due to liberal leadership.

I hope you never stop posting. You’re the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2018, 10:01:19 PM »
lol....don’t worry baby killer. Even if it’s overturned it still reverts back to the states for decision.  Since you live in Nor. Cal, rest assured you’ll still have your abortions as well as SF and Nor. Cal in general continuing its transformation into complete shitholes due to liberal leadership.

I hope you never stop posting. You’re the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂

Curious coach.. how many orphans have you personally adopted?

James

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2018, 10:06:00 PM »

He is a lock for upholding Trump's immigration policy.

Brett Kavanaugh: “An illegal immigrant worker is not a lawful employee in the United States”

Brett Kavanaugh: “Economic expediency does not authorize an employer to displace American workers for foreign workers.”

MAGA!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2018, 10:07:46 PM »

None. How many have you advocated killing? That was one of the stupidest fucking questions to date....on any board.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2018, 10:17:13 PM »
None. How many have you advocated killing? That was one of the stupidest fucking questions to date....on any board.

So you are all about women having the babies, you just don't want to get involved with what happens after that. That doesn't seem shitty to you? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2018, 10:24:44 PM »
One could turn that back to you and ask how many abortions have you personally paid for?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2018, 11:45:37 PM »
One could turn that back to you and ask how many abortions have you personally paid for?

Sober? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2018, 11:46:37 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong but the average citizen isn't paying for abortions of those they don't know

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2018, 11:53:02 PM »
He is a lock for upholding Trump's immigration policy.

Brett Kavanaugh: “An illegal immigrant worker is not a lawful employee in the United States”

Brett Kavanaugh: “Economic expediency does not authorize an employer to displace American workers for foreign workers.”

MAGA!

Sounds like Schumer before he did his 180 on illegal immigration. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 12:48:46 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong but the average citizen isn't paying for abortions of those they don't know

They’re not? Then who’s paying for it? Here’s a hint. PPH is federally funded and it needs to end.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 01:07:39 AM »
They’re not? Then who’s paying for it? Here’s a hint. PPH is federally funded and it needs to end.

You are aware none of the money goes to abortions right?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2018, 03:30:38 AM »
Here we go!
a

James

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2018, 06:51:20 AM »
You are aware none of the money goes to abortions right?

Taxpayer Funding of Abortions at Planned Parenthood:

GAO (Government Accountability Office) Finds that More Than $1.5 Billion in Tax Dollars go to Abortion Providers

AO found that these three organizations spent $410 million in federal funding between 2013 and 2015, and received $1.2 billion combined federal and state funds under federal health programs that require shared funding. In short, more than $1.5 billion in tax dollars went to abortion providers over a three-year period.

GAO found that four of the five Planned Parenthood affiliates spending the largest amount of funds from federal programs during this period were later subject to referrals to the Department of Justice (DOJ) for possible criminal misconduct regarding fetal tissue transfer. The DOJ confirmed that an investigation is ongoing.

https://black.house.gov/media/press-releases/gao-finds-more-15-billion-tax-dollars-go-abortion-providers

Abortions funded by taxpayers continue to climb

The number of abortions funded by Minnesota taxpayers hit another all-time high in 2016, according to new data released by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Taxpayers bankrolled a total of 4,321 abortions at a cost of $1.056 million.

"Minnesota's Court-imposed policy of tax-funded abortion allows the abortion industry to offer 'free' abortions to economically vulnerable women," said MCCL Executive Director Scott Fischbach. "This gives the industry an easy revenue stream, and it is taking full advantage—especially in the face of the long-term trend of declining overall abortions."

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2018/04/03/Abortions-funded-by-taxpayers-continue-to-climb-in-Minnesota

Illinois taxpayers to begin paying for elective abortions Jan. 1

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed a bill Thursday allowing taxpayer dollars to fund abortions for women enrolled in Medicaid.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/28/illinois-gov-rauner-signs-bill-requiring-tax-payers-fund-abortions/