Author Topic: GH15 - Pocket Bible  (Read 17532 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GH15 - Pocket Bible
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
i was off bbing boards for several years. rumors who is, was etc

but here is his bible -

http://ge.tt/98CNHaR/v/0

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: gh15 bible - link
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 06:57:16 PM »
Q

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 08:34:33 PM »
OMR used to ban people for promoting gh15's stuff.

Then again that was 4 years ago; I'm surely this place has cooled down this then and such things can be overlooked.

I'm still curious about who he was post-GB. It was said to be a gimmick account on here shared by several flagship posters of the site, but once his site was up and running he was definitely his own man.

I IP flagged him in a specific place in FL. He's also plagairized a man from Maine on a supernatural forum. Either that or he shared an account with a mid 40's real estate agent from maine.

Anyway the non Nasser version of gh15 is a fraud and has been proven so several times over. I'd know, I was one of 5 who built his forum.

Apply85, where you at?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 08:35:31 PM »
btw, the info he doxxed me with was incorrect. Fucking loser couldn't even get that shit right even after I'd doxxed myself.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »
who cares who the fuck he is or not is

if there is useful advice lets go for it

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 10:35:10 PM »
So you'll take advice from someone you don't know? That's really weird, man.

You take advice from people you barely know all the time, and they took their advice from people they never knew at all.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 09:22:52 AM »
Gh 15:s info is the real deal.

His bible is godgiven to any serious bb.
MIRAGETROPIN

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »
Yeah the Nasser involvement was generally accepted although whether he posted or just passed along info to be posted was never clear to me. Either way, RIP beautiful man with glasses.

I do recall you being on here back in the days when this was a topic, so no one should doubt your knowledge in relation to this thread. Still, the true identity remains elusive...and considering what a large following he had, that's somewhat respectable to pull off.

Best I can tell you is prior to the forum going up- Myself, g101, apply85 and gh15 would map out the forum template in private chat rooms. g101 became "admin". He's a decent guy from NC who got caught up in the bullshit and couldn't back his way out since gh15 had his identity. Apply85 was a young kid from NY with some helpful skills. I don't even know how I ended up in there, probably because the early advices of gh15 worked tremendously well with me and I promoted it. Anyway, in the chatroom I'd be alone with gh15 at times and I think (theory) that Alex23 was sometimes on the account, other times Nasser. Those that are true getbiggers know this all lines up .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »
Interesting. Those are some names I hadn't heard of before. It was said to be SpecialEd, Blockhead, Alex23. But I don't know anything about it so I'll have to take your word over regular posters from the time period.
Rearended Mental has been around forever, was an elf or wizard or warlock or some shit. He'd have a good idea of the inside operation of the gh15 account.
Question is, who were your previous incarnations?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 12:14:46 PM »
That's never a good question to ask around these parts. All that baggage.  :D
;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »
Interesting. Those are some names I hadn't heard of before. It was said to be SpecialEd, Blockhead, Alex23. But I don't know anything about it so I'll have to take your word over regular posters from the time period.

i joined blockhead's forum since it was so funny

what was it called? i loved that place for a good year or so

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 03:57:36 PM »
Best I can tell you is prior to the forum going up- Myself, g101, apply85 and gh15 would map out the forum template in private chat rooms. g101 became "admin". He's a decent guy from NC who got caught up in the bullshit and couldn't back his way out since gh15 had his identity. Apply85 was a young kid from NY with some helpful skills. I don't even know how I ended up in there, probably because the early advices of gh15 worked tremendously well with me and I promoted it. Anyway, in the chatroom I'd be alone with gh15 at times and I think (theory) that Alex23 was sometimes on the account, other times Nasser. Those that are true getbiggers know this all lines up .

You saying it was nasser during the period when his forum was being setup? i.e. post kigtropina saga?

I used to start my day reading his recent posts from his profile but the shit got old when the account became a 24 hour delusional shitposting/shill tool. By that point it was obvious that it wasn't a single person/secret pro behind it anymore. It's strange so many autistic kids kept following him though. That whole fake natty crusade shit was childish.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 04:40:10 PM »
You take advice from people you barely know all the time, and they took their advice from people they never knew at all.

very true

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 05:20:58 PM »
Rearended Mental has been around forever, was an elf or wizard or warlock or some shit. He'd have a good idea of the inside operation of the gh15 account.
Question is, who were your previous incarnations?

I've never posted on another online name, ever. Except for on a poker forum when my Rearden Metal account was locked.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »
You saying it was nasser during the period when his forum was being setup? i.e. post kigtropina saga?

I used to start my day reading his recent posts from his profile but the shit got old when the account became a 24 hour delusional shitposting/shill tool. By that point it was obvious that it wasn't a single person/secret pro behind it anymore. It's strange so many autistic kids kept following him though. That whole fake natty crusade shit was childish.

It's very hard to figure out when Nasser completely phased out of the account. I believe it was pre kigtropina, though.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 05:27:47 PM »
Man forums actually use to be fun. They suck now.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 05:36:38 PM »
Man forums actually use to be fun. They suck now.
all forums have..... car forums as well

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 08:01:48 PM »
I've never posted on another online name, ever. Except for on a poker forum when my Rearden Metal account was locked.
I was asking kwon3 about his previous incarnations, quite obvious he's from way back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 06:17:47 AM »
I was asking kwon3 about his previous incarnations, quite obvious he's from way back.

Ah, ok, gotcha. I figured anyone who knew my name basically knows who I am by now.

And yeah, forums used to be amazing. This place was fucking incredible in it's heyday.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 06:41:56 AM »
Ah, ok, gotcha. I figured anyone who knew my name basically knows who I am by now.

And yeah, forums used to be amazing. This place was fucking incredible in it's heyday.

It's the memory of those glory days that keeps us coming back. All you need of the right members to have that kind of environment again. The forum itself is just a medium, get the 25-50 members that know how to bring the humor and this place is back. Problem is people evolve into others things (instagram, Twitter, Facebook or simply stepping outside and talking to people in the flesh). Nonetheless, this place is still a great place to unwind at. The last bastion of the wild west of bodybuilding forums.

"1"

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 06:56:42 AM »
I don't see why people gravitated so much towards facebook/twitter from message boards.

Forums have the conversations located under subject headings and all viewers can find it. Whereas on facebook there is no organisation, so the people who will comment and see are those who have it pop up on their timeline. So unless you're on facebook 24/7 you're going to miss most of the interesting stuff.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 07:13:11 AM »
Thanks!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 07:28:28 AM »
i joined blockhead's forum since it was so funny

what was it called? i loved that place for a good year or so

Muscle Week? I remember them breaking the Juan Morel story.

They had a Facebook page, but that seems dead now.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 05:55:00 PM »
It's the memory of those glory days that keeps us coming back. All you need of the right members to have that kind of environment again. The forum itself is just a medium, get the 25-50 members that know how to bring the humor and this place is back. Problem is people evolve into others things (instagram, Twitter, Facebook or simply stepping outside and talking to people in the flesh). Nonetheless, this place is still a great place to unwind at. The last bastion of the wild west of bodybuilding forums.

"1"

Your overzealous, personal vendetta type moderating doesn't help. Moderating at all doesn't help. It was the fucking thunderdome and you came in and gayed it all up.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2018, 05:59:53 PM »
Muscle Week? I remember them breaking the Juan Morel story.

They had a Facebook page, but that seems dead now.

muscleweek haha yep. they ripped on getbig all the time there