Author Topic: GH15 - Pocket Bible  (Read 17676 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Pocket Bible
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2018, 02:03:00 AM »
Pellius, do you realise how weird it is that someone your age got so attached to an internet character?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2018, 04:23:03 AM »
Pellius, do you realise how weird it is that someone your age got so attached to an internet character?

No. What's weird is that so many people like you claim they don't care about gh15 but can never ignore a thread or post or anything having to do with gh15. That's why he was banned. Because of the fascination he inspires. If nobody cared there would be no reason to ban him. He would just be ignored.
But people like you can't help themselves. So instead of letting the board decide, with their votes, what they find interesting, the mods had to ban him because they cannot stand the attention he still commands.

gh15 still fascinates long after his heyday as evidence by the number of views and posts in any thread that has him as a subject.

That's why you are here and will continue to be here until this thread dies and you will return again when another one is resurrected.

Weird.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2018, 06:14:15 AM »
Jeez some just want to believe in a single person as gh15
When “one more rep” has clearly identified the 4 who started
The account.
DavidPaul
Special ed
Blochead
Alex23

Quote from: OneMoreRep on 08-01-2014, 20:42:58
Same thing I thought...

For those still in the closet:

Special Ed + Blockhead + DavidPaul + Alex23 = gh15..... back about 8 years ago (They created the gimmick, we have log files on this shit from way back).

For those who want to carry on believing it’s was 1 person & a pro bodybuilder  ::)  ::)  ::)
I’ve got more news for you
The worlds not Flat
There is No Santa
The Moon’s Not Made of Cheese
Nibiru isnt about to hit earth
There are No Mermaids

Man the Fuck up & just admit you were taken for a ride / duped / Made fools of /
Not as Clever as you thought you were.
It Happens - Deal with it.

Dozens of people claim to know who he is and yet nobody has ever posted any kind of proof.  Let's see these alleged "log files"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2018, 01:37:32 PM »
Dozens of people claim to know who he is and yet nobody has ever posted any kind of proof.  Let's see these alleged "log files"

Personally I don’t know or care.
Clearly it was a shared account
Who it is now or even a few yrs ago who cares
The account has clearly changed hands a few times
As the writing styles show.

It was a fairly good hoax no doubt as shown by the many
Who were conned out of $ some more than once  ::)
And clearly there are those who still want to believe it was or even
Still is a Pro Top 5 Mr O.... ::)

Let them believe what they want.
I’m sure sure gh15 in all his incarnations
Appreciates there $ & heroe worship.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2018, 07:13:35 AM »
I believe that Alex has hacked into the gh15 account but how does this point to Nasser being gh15?

This all supports my theory. It's extremely interesting circumstance if he indeed hacked the account whilst clowning about with Nasser.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »
If you all wanted to know who exactly was behind it, just ask Ron. He knows who the user(s) were.

"1"

I only have IP grabs from the NEW gh15, neither are Alex, neither are Nasser (obv). One is in Maine, one in FL. There is an extremely interesting link between the Maine account and a supernatural forum (I have the name of the forum somewhere) with cross posts to gh15.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2018, 07:16:54 AM »
I don't get this. I always hear this. If you, Ron, or anybody knows who the user is why not just say so and just put this whole matter to rest forever.

Forever.

Here, I'll do it. Say Ron, who were the users of the gh15 account?

There. I asked. Do we end it here now or just drag this on forever as these same threads come up every few months or so.

I remember Ron once posted that he just happened to be with Dennis James at the same time gh15 was posting disputing the claim that gh15 was D.J. It sounded like he didn't know who it was either but that it wasn't Dennis James.

gh15 used a VPN, I actually got his IP when he was unmasked during private chat logs.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2018, 07:18:24 AM »
Jeez some just want to believe in a single person as gh15
When “one more rep” has clearly identified the 4 who started
The account.
DavidPaul
Special ed
Blochead
Alex23

Quote from: OneMoreRep on 08-01-2014, 20:42:58
Same thing I thought...

For those still in the closet:

Special Ed + Blockhead + DavidPaul + Alex23 = gh15..... back about 8 years ago (They created the gimmick, we have log files on this shit from way back).

For those who want to carry on believing it’s was 1 person & a pro bodybuilder  ::)  ::)  ::)
I’ve got more news for you
The worlds not Flat
There is No Santa
The Moon’s Not Made of Cheese
Nibiru isnt about to hit earth
There are No Mermaids

Man the Fuck up & just admit you were taken for a ride / duped / Made fools of /
Not as Clever as you thought you were.
It Happens - Deal with it.

This is false, sorry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2018, 12:36:00 PM »
This is false, sorry.

Are you saying the information from  "One more rep" is Wrong / incorrect ??
As He Stated they had evidence it was those 4 who were behind the original account

Again I couldn't care less who was or is behind it...
Its just so humours with all those that did & still do worship / think gh15 was something Special.  ::)

If you know then share it for those poor (fools) I mean souls.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2018, 07:26:49 AM »
Are you saying the information from  "One more rep" is Wrong / incorrect ??
As He Stated they had evidence it was those 4 who were behind the original account

Again I couldn't care less who was or is behind it...
Its just so humours with all those that did & still do worship / think gh15 was something Special.  ::)

If you know then share it for those poor (fools) I mean souls.

The information is incorrect. Alex used VPN's, there is no evidence that the others ever used the account.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2018, 09:56:21 AM »
The information is incorrect. Alex used VPN's, there is no evidence that the others ever used the account.

Okay - That puts you & "one more rep" at odds.
I'll let You both can sort that one if you can be bothered

You dont know who it was / is either then.?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2018, 04:22:58 PM »

So, are you saying that you believe it was originally just Nasser and then Alex weaseled his way in and now he's running the show now?

You're very credible in my eyes so just for clarity, if you are able, can you summarize the chain of events to where you think we are now. I know that's a lot to ask but a lot of time has passed since we've discussed this and I'm thinking over time you've settled on a theory. You are one the few that was there in real time when all this played out over the years and you've been very involved as an original member, mod, and creator of the gh15 board itself. You speak from actual experience and independent research as oppose to everybody else that just speculate from what they've read from others that also just speculate. 

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2018, 04:46:30 PM »

I find Pellius fascinating and repellant in equal measure.

Like when you always try to spot what type of animal the roadkill is as you drive on by.

Kwon3

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »
gh15 is retired from posting so I doubt anyone here is controlling it, but you never know. Only the mods can see IPs and that's even not that reliable with people on VPNs or who use WiFi hotspots.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2018, 08:32:23 PM »
I find Pellius fascinating and repellant in equal measure.

Like when you always try to spot what type of animal the roadkill is as you drive on by.

lol! I feel the same way about myself!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »
Dozens of people claimed to 'know' who gh15 is/was but nobody has ever put any kind of evidence forth.

It's doubtful anyone knows anything conclusive otherwise it would have been posted by now

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2018, 07:23:38 AM »
So, are you saying that you believe it was originally just Nasser and then Alex weaseled his way in and now he's running the show now?

You're very credible in my eyes so just for clarity, if you are able, can you summarize the chain of events to where you think we are now. I know that's a lot to ask but a lot of time has passed since we've discussed this and I'm thinking over time you've settled on a theory. You are one the few that was there in real time when all this played out over the years and you've been very involved as an original member, mod, and creator of the gh15 board itself. You speak from actual experience and independent research as oppose to everybody else that just speculate from what they've read from others that also just speculate.  

I can, but don't have enough time to do it full justice right now.

I think both Alex and Nasser were on the account from nearly the beginning, maybe they hatched the idea together, maybe it was Nasser then Alex gave him the ability/framework to build something out of the character.

As for identity, I have 2 separate names for people that HAVE been on the account. One in FL, one in Maine. I won't disclose names because I don't doxx people who are actively posting on dark web pages, even if they attempt to doxx me. I also cannot link them logically to Nasser. I believe (conjecture) that g101/admin has made the relationships to further the brand.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2018, 07:25:09 AM »
worth noting that gh15 currently has a thread about me being arrested/incarcerated, which I am most certainly not.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2018, 10:52:57 AM »
well.... keep going guys....  don't stall out during lunch..... i need something to read whilst i try and shove this mercury-laden tuna down....  ;D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2018, 12:06:19 PM »
Dozens of people claimed to 'know' who gh15 is/was but nobody has ever put any kind of evidence forth.

It's doubtful anyone knows anything conclusive otherwise it would have been posted by now
That's it!
Specially those guys here would have taken credit for it by now and show proof! lol Fact is no one knows!
Nasser was born in Germany, Stuttgart! He spoke perfect german even with dialect. Also spoke Serbo-Kroatian,French i think even italien!(graduated in Augsburg) GH15 doesn't or never did show any skills of german at all! He would let everyone know how smart he is if he had those qualities! His spelling is always been bad but its more for show.
It would have shown at one point. So no, it never was Nasser!
Gh15 has been the same dude ever since the beginning of the bible. His temper alone is so funny and unique, still it never changed. Its simple to stay under the radar if its only one person. You dont have to worry about fuckups or your IP!
If it would have been more then one person,eventually they would have been fighting and ratting each other out. Just like they still do for a few bucks or whatever!
Even though people hate to admit it, he kept it kind of smart and simple. Matter of fact: No one know who he was or is!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2018, 02:23:53 PM »
That's it!
Specially those guys here would have taken credit for it by now and show proof! lol Fact is no one knows!
Nasser was born in Germany, Stuttgart! He spoke perfect german even with dialect. Also spoke Serbo-Kroatian,French i think even italien!(graduated in Augsburg) GH15 doesn't or never did show any skills of german at all! He would let everyone know how smart he is if he had those qualities! His spelling is always been bad but its more for show.
Gh15 has been the same dude ever since the beginning of the bible. His temper alone is so funny and unique, still it never changed. Its simple to stay under the radar if its only one person. You dont have to worry about fuckups or your IP!
If it would have been more then one person,eventually they would have been fighting and ratting each other out. Just like they still do for a few bucks or whatever!
Even though people hate to admit it, he kept it kind of smart and simple. Matter of fact: No one know who he was or is!

gh15 has posted from several IPs, notably unmasked ones in CA, FL and ME. He's also copy/pasted from the poster in ME posts on a supernatural forum several posts word for word. That person's account is verified as a late forties man who sells real estate in ME.

I don't have to deliver proof for it to be true.

As for Nasser, it is an educated guess. Your points are valid. I contend in obscuring his identity Nasser was smart enough to leave out certain parts of his knowledge, but egotistical enough to make concessions about others.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM »
That's it!

Your probably right that no one knows who it is.
Atleast “one more rep” offered up 4 names with some back up to his claims.
Rearden refutes that “OMR” is correct -Though As yet hasn’t put forward a or any names.

It’s just as likely to Peter Pan & Daffy Duck for all the garbage he comes
Out with - Mind he’s certainly cast a spell over a good few elf’s / wizards / fools & schmucks
And had their $’s Away more than once. Ha ha.

Kwon3

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2018, 04:32:36 PM »
That's it!

Why do you use exclamation marks after every sentence? It sounds feminine and European, like some hysterical Greek woman describing the kidnapper of her daughter.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
Why do you use exclamation marks after every sentence? It sounds feminine and European, like some hysterical Greek woman describing the kidnapper of her daughter.

LOL! I'm going to use that!

Kwon3

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2018, 05:17:37 PM »