Author Topic: Would you date a chick with herpes?  (Read 20879 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Would you date a chick with herpes?
« on: July 09, 2018, 06:13:33 AM »
I posted a couple months back about what I thought was the perfect chick that I’ve met. We’ve been talking daily for hours. She is the sweetest chick. We’ve been finally planning to meet. I was going to fly to see her for the first time since we met.  She claims she’s fallen in love with me and I felt the same way with her. That is until she unleashed a bomb on me. Tells me the other day she has herpes.  What the fucking fuck! Said she got it in high school and has had it for 14 years.  It felt like a kick in the nuts.  That’s essentially it. Game over.  No fucking way I’m going to continue to pursue this. I spent the weekend googling about herpes and these sites make it sound like it’s not that bad. Fuck that shit.  I’m pissed she waited so long to tell me but also happy she did now before I saw her and hit it.  Would any of you guys date a chick you really liked or even loved if she had herpes?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Would you date a chick with herpes?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:15:22 AM »
you've met a chick and you finally planning to meet? i dont get it

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:26:37 AM »
so you're in love with someone you've never met that has herpes? if you're not trolling you may as well just put a bullet in your head now

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:50:28 AM »
so you're in love with someone you've never met that has herpes? if you're not trolling you may as well just put a bullet in your head now

sounds like herpes is the least of his problems

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 06:51:46 AM »
I posted a couple months back about what I thought was the perfect chick that I’ve met. We’ve been talking daily for hours. She is the sweetest chick. We’ve been finally planning to meet. I was going to fly to see her for the first time since we met.  She claims she’s fallen in love with me and I felt the same way with her. That is until she unleashed a bomb on me. Tells me the other day she has herpes.  What the fucking fuck! Said she got it in high school and has had it for 14 years.  It felt like a kick in the nuts.  That’s essentially it. Game over.  No fucking way I’m going to continue to pursue this. I spent the weekend googling about herpes and these sites make it sound like it’s not that bad. Fuck that shit.  I’m pissed she waited so long to tell me but also happy she did now before I saw her and hit it.  Would any of you guys date a chick you really liked or even loved if she had herpes?
Relax bro, millions of people in the US have the herpes.
https://www.healthline.com/health/herpes-simplex

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 06:52:40 AM »
Relax bro, millions of people in the US have the herpes.
https://www.healthline.com/health/herpes-simplex

sounds like you could be one of those millions  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »
No. Not if I knew.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 06:59:41 AM »
Fuck no

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »
whatabout aids

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 07:49:56 AM »
I get 'cold sores' very occasionally.  Thanks Mom & Dad.  ::)  I guess that's Symplex 1.  Feels and looks like shit.  No way in hell would I want one of those things springing up on my cock.

I advise jerking off and thinking clearly about how many millions of other women there are for you to screw who don't have weeping sores on their genitals.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 07:58:22 AM »
Look mate sorry to burst your bubble but a girl who catches herpes these days it's not the sharpest tool in the box.
It's like from the 80's that we hear 100000000 times a day to have safe sex.
Unprotected sex is for retards so you'll be better with a decent IQ girl.
North of Italy

werewolf operative

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM »

You're gonna break that thot's heart...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 08:02:54 AM »
The common cold sore on the lips is herpes. It's in your system for life. While you can be contagious when you don't have an out break it's uncommon. Many people break out just once a year and the rest of the year they are good. Same for genital herpes. Some married couple have one partner who has it and the other doesn't. I guess they don't kiss during an outbreak and no oral sex.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 08:03:08 AM »
you're 'in love' with a diseased whore u've never met... think about that

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 08:04:00 AM »
Would you still let her sit on your face? :D 🤔
D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 08:10:37 AM »
You met her on Tinder and she has herpes. Got it in high school  ::)...

RUN.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 08:12:51 AM »
Wait does dating on here instantly lead to intercourse?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 08:17:48 AM »
I'm deeply insulted if a woman fails to make it clear on the first date that she is sexually available to me.  I'm not in the frigid chick business.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 08:20:43 AM »
Dating equals porking.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »
you're 'in love' with a diseased whore u've never met... think about that

X2

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 08:32:51 AM »

only if youre doing it right

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 08:36:09 AM »
I had a girl tell me that she had herpes, while she was fully naked, legs spread.

In a moment of weakness I raw dogged her. Never got the herps, but I really rolled the dice.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 08:38:39 AM »
sounds like herpes is the least of his problems

Ya, what about cancer of teh herpes?  Has he even thought about that...?   :-\
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2018, 08:45:29 AM »
Joking aside, some interesting stuff here: https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/pgwd77/why-we-dont-have-a-herpes-vaccine-yet

"Let's start with the stats, because they're jaw-dropping.

Roughly one in six Americans is infected with genital herpes, according to the CDC. More than half of all Americans—and two-thirds of the world's population—are infected with oral herpes. That makes the herpes simplex virus (HSV) one of the most common viral infections on the planet, and any company that develops a working vaccine could make billions.

So what's the holdup? Experts say past failures and the virus's cagey nature have combined to confound both researchers and the drug companies who fund them.

As you probably know, herpes is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. When a herpes carrier is experiencing a "flare-up"—that is, an outbreak of the mouth or genital sores that are the infection's hallmark—he or she can pass that form of the virus on to a partner via smooching or sex. (In some cases, a carrier is contagious even when not experiencing skin symptoms.)

Once you're infected, your symptoms can vary dramatically. While roughly 30 percent of sufferers have frequent blister outbreaks that "make them miserable," the other 70 percent hardly notice the infection, says Harvey Friedman, a professor of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. And because symptoms can be mild, a lot of people have no idea they're infected, he adds.

Unpleasant symptoms aside, there are more serious reasons to fear herpes. "People who have genital herpes have a four-fold risk of acquiring HIV, if exposed, compared to those who don't have [herpes]," Friedman says. And those infected with oral herpes are at an increased risk for encephalitis (brain inflammation) and eye disease"
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2018, 08:47:24 AM »
sounds like you could be one of those millions  ::)
Thanks for your concern, and disappointment.
Look mate sorry to burst your bubble but a girl who catches herpes these days it's not the sharpest tool in the box.
It's like from the 80's that we hear 100000000 times a day to have safe sex.
Unprotected sex is for retards so you'll be better with a decent IQ girl.
Its worse now. Rising number of men and women having throat cancer from....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna811466