Author Topic: What will the blacks do next?  (Read 21445 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: What will the blacks do next?
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2018, 04:36:18 AM »
A man that size would have the same.

But they wouldn’t project out that far.

As an aside, I’m continually amazed by the absolute disconnect between the mainstream liberal media and what happens on the street every day. These people are truly divorced from reality.

Every day, the Washington Post runs some story by some leftist Dyke liberal arts professor going on and  about racism. Meanwhile blacks are killing themselves in large numbers each day without a white person anywhere in the vicinity.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2018, 04:50:11 AM »
But they wouldn’t project out that far.

As an aside, I’m continually amazed by the absolute disconnect between the mainstream liberal media and what happens on the street every day. These people are truly divorced from reality.

Every day, the Washington Post runs some story by some leftist Dyke liberal arts professor going on and  about racism. Meanwhile blacks are killing themselves in large numbers each day without a white person anywhere in the vicinity.

You might enjoy this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2018, 05:13:47 AM »

You might enjoy this.

The guy deserves credit for telling it like it is. It’s been pretty funny to hear Anne Hathaway get rag dolled by a lot of black people who were upset that she was talking on their behalf.

One guy posted that he doesn’t fear for his life every  but he does fear running out of coffee. LOL.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2018, 05:46:20 AM »
:o

Yet she managed to walk from her car to the indoor electric scooter to spend her tax payer provided money. I was in Walmart where a person was screaming for help because the battery died in the scooter. She got tired of waiting so she got up and walked to the front of the store and got another one.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2018, 06:37:07 AM »
The question should be :

Who will be the first IFBB pro to be "presented" in thongs oiled up hitting  must muscular sticking tongue out in his own funural ?

I was picturing 5'3" Lee Priest cadaver, surrounded by crown of flowers taller than him  and couldn't top laughing   ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »

You know this move isn't cool at all right? As as ex-smoker it tells me two things: 1. He isn't a smoker and 2. Dumb-ass just puffed a whole puff of smoke into his right eye.

If intended to transmit an emotion other than CUUUUT!... it's a fail.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2018, 03:37:28 PM »

They dont...crime isnt inherent to race. .its a learned behavior.  There are some people genetically predisposed to behavior.  Good example is the wrestling family the Von Erichs.  Look how many of them committed suicide.

Other than that, the greed for money and power always leads to ruin

They do Fact.

Look at all of the statistics.
Blacks commit more crimes - it’s not being racist it’s the Facts.