Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2018, 06:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anavar instead of anadrol for last week peak  (Read 224 times)
GWYAD
Getbig II

« on: July 11, 2018, 09:46:55 PM »

It seems pretty standard for pros and top amateurs to use A drol for muscle fullness the last few days before getting on stage.

This at first seems strange, but when we factor in all the diuretics and others drugs that dry (and flatten) us out, the A drol enables the competitor to come in much fuller.

I am running a very modest diuretic program: 50 mgs of Spiro on Tuesday bumped up to 75 Wed=Friday (and maybe 50 mgs sat morning).
Wed I add 25 mgs of a Thiazide then 50 on Thursday and 75 Friday. Of course I monitor myself and make adjustments if needed. My wife will be a second set of eyes. Friday night I might take 20 mgs of Lasix, and again sat morning.

I don't deplete or load carbs/salt/water. I drop carbs to 200 grams 10 days out (I am usually below 5% b fat at that point) and gradually raise them as needed. I reduce sodium Thursday/Friday and add some back in sat morning.

The plan is to use the anavar to be more full if needed. Many many years ago I ran a longer more aggressive diuretic program and won a nat qualifier due to superior conditioning (I consider the current state of IFBB conditioning to be a joke, but hey they have 40 more pounds of muscle than me).

Will the Anavar work similarly to the A drol? Will it allow me to run an extra day or two of diuretics?
Report to moderator   Logged
Disco187
Getbig III

"Fuck Ordinary"

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:02:08 AM »

I could be completely wrong but in my experience I never heard of using VAR  to fill out, both seam to be completely different animals , especially the quickness that drol does to a physique.
Zillotch
Getbig IV

forge

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »

anavar produces very good conditioning without the need for diuretics, unless u have super sub par genetics.

just get into proper shape.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!