Author Topic: North Koreans skip meeting to discuss remains of American troops: report  (Read 1432 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Little Rocket man continues his humiliation of Trump

First Trump gives away the joint military exercises (Kim never even asked for this but apparently Trump got the idea from Putin) and got nothing in return.   Kim of course got a ton of photos, videos and nice words spoken about him by Trump which he will not doubt use in NK propaganda for years.

Last week Pompeo shows up and gets snubbed (Kim too busy visiting a potato farm to meet with him) and yesterday the North Koreans failed to show up to a meeting to discuss the return of the remains of soldiers killed in the Korean war.

Typical for Trump - he just chose to lie about this last month and claimed that the remains of 200 soldiers had been returned.  

Of course Trump is a liar and there are been no remains of US soldiers returned to the US

If Obama had said this lie the Republican would be losing their minds but I guess since Trump lies so much (pretty much any time he opens his mouth) that they just don't care any more

North Koreans skip meeting to discuss remains of American troops
North Korean officials reportedly did not show up Thursday at a scheduled meeting with U.S. officials to discuss returning the remains of American soldiers, and instead suggested talking with United Nations military leaders about the issue.

Yonhap News in South Korea reported that North Korea asked the United Nations Command to hold “general-level military talks” about returning the remains of American troops killed in the Korean War.

A source told Yonhap that North Korea “wants a U.S. general to appear at the table to quickly finalize the repatriation issue.”
If the U.S. agrees to the meeting, it would mark the first time that North Korea has engaged in military talks with the United Nations military body since 2009.

Kelly McKeague, who leads an agency that locates remains of U.S. soldiers on foreign battlefields, said Wednesday that U.S. officials are expected to meet with North Korean officials on Thursday to flesh out details on how to go about securing the remains of additional U.S. troops.

McKeague told Reuters it will be months before excavations can start in the search for remains in North Korea. It could be years before some of those remains can be identified, he added.

President Trump repeatedly claimed following his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un last month that Pyongyang had agreed to return the remains of U.S. soldiers who died during the Korean War. In late June, he said the remains of 200 U.S. or allied service members had been returned.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/396661-north-koreans-skip-meeting-to-discuss-remains-of-american-troops-report

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Un just plays Trump like a fiddle.  Like taking candy from a little infant.  Other world leaders just laugh at how fucking stupid he is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Trump lies!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I think they are meeting on Sunday about this

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

glad we finally agree on something

do you find it weird that he lied about something so obviously tangible and significant and of course something easily proven to be false?

are you outraged that he didn't meet the caskets with the remains of these 200 fallen soldiers he was talking about?

chaos

• Getbig V
glad we finally agree on something

do you find it weird that he lied about something so obviously tangible and significant and of course something easily proven to be false?

are you outraged that he didn't meet the caskets with the remains of these 200 fallen soldiers he was talking about?

Nope. Can you tell me which of obamas lies outraged you? Can you point to some threads here on getbig you started about obamas lies?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Nope. Can you tell me which of obamas lies outraged you? Can you point to some threads here on getbig you started about obamas lies?

I'm hardly ever outraged but I had no problem saying that Obama lied when he said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. 

what are your thoughts on Trumps lie about the remains of 200 soldiers being returned home?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Little Rocket man continues his humiliation of Trump

First Trump gives away the joint military exercises (Kim never even asked for this but apparently Trump got the idea from Putin) and got nothing in return.   Kim of course got a ton of photos, videos and nice words spoken about him by Trump which he will not doubt use in NK propaganda for years.

Last week Pompeo shows up and gets snubbed (Kim too busy visiting a potato farm to meet with him) and yesterday the North Koreans failed to show up to a meeting to discuss the return of the remains of soldiers killed in the Korean war.

Typical for Trump - he just chose to lie about this last month and claimed that the remains of 200 soldiers had been returned.  

Of course Trump is a liar and there are been no remains of US soldiers returned to the US

If Obama had said this lie the Republican would be losing their minds but I guess since Trump lies so much (pretty much any time he opens his mouth) that they just don't care any more

http://thehill.com/policy/international/396661-north-koreans-skip-meeting-to-discuss-remains-of-american-troops-report

Not the least unexpected.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I assume you are being sarcastic. Politicians lie and apparently Trump is the lying wannabe emperor/dictator of MAGA. At least he's good at doing something including tending his flock while he leads them over the cliff.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
I assume you are being sarcastic. Politicians lie and apparently Trump is the lying wannabe emperor/dictator of MAGA. At least he's good at doing something including tending his flock while he leads them over the cliff.  ;D
The cliff of greatness.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
January 2, 2018

January 3, 2018

North Korea calls hotline to South Korea in diplomatic breakthrough
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/north-korea-south-hotline/index.html

March 5, 2018

S. Korea envoys to meet N. Korea's Kim on historic trip
https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-korea-delegation-depart-pyongyang-monday-010628050.html