Author Topic: Complete waste of taxpayers money.....and paper  (Read 5111 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Complete waste of taxpayers money.....and paper
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 11:54:31 PM »
Meaningless....

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I imagine you're referring to the the fact that there's not a snowball's chance in hell they'll ever go to trial.   ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 08:02:39 AM »
I imagine you're referring to the the fact that there's not a snowball's chance in hell they'll ever go to trial.   ;)
Absolutely. Dog and pony show to justify the millions and millions of tax dollars wasted.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 08:47:08 AM »
You guys are friggin clueless how conspiracies work.  Of course they aren't going to trial.  The Americans that aided and abetted them are next to get indicted.  Dumbfuck Donnie and his crew are in deep shit, just wait and see.  Mueller is light years ahead of these retards.  Gee, is it a coincidence Trump was bragging about Wikileaks, and telling the Russians to find the emails, all right when the Russians hacked the DNC server?  That's what narcissists do, they have to brag, in his case bragging about something he thought nobody else knew.  His own big mouth is going to hang him.  He knew everything that was going on.  Of course though, there is nothing to see here, all fake news.  Just like the interview of him on tape talking about May and here decision on Brexit.  His own voice on tape, and he says its fake.  Fuckin moron.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 12:13:38 PM »
You guys are friggin clueless how conspiracies work.  Of course they aren't going to trial.  The Americans that aided and abetted them are next to get indicted.  Dumbfuck Donnie and his crew are in deep shit, just wait and see.  Mueller is light years ahead of these retards.  Gee, is it a coincidence Trump was bragging about Wikileaks, and telling the Russians to find the emails, all right when the Russians hacked the DNC server?  That's what narcissists do, they have to brag, in his case bragging about something he thought nobody else knew.  His own big mouth is going to hang him.  He knew everything that was going on.  Of course though, there is nothing to see here, all fake news.  Just like the interview of him on tape talking about May and here decision on Brexit.  His own voice on tape, and he says its fake.  Fuckin moron.
And then?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 12:52:31 PM »
And then?

More indictments in the meantime.  We are like at what?  One a week now?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 01:09:38 PM »
More indictments in the meantime.  We are like at what?  One a week now?
And then what?

Eventually they will run out of small fries to sacrifice and either have to give up a big name or they'll call it quits and quietly end any investigation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 01:36:21 PM »
And then what?

Eventually they will run out of small fries to sacrifice and either have to give up a big name or they'll call it quits and quietly end any investigation.

Then again, these indicted "small fries" could be the foundation for something or someone larger.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 05:11:41 PM »
Then again, these indicted "small fries" could be the foundation for something or someone larger.
Only if they can find a way to pin it on Trump or someone close to him. Any other career politician (killary, Obama) is protected because they know too many secrets and would take too many people down with them. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 06:27:09 PM »
Only if they can find a way to pin it on Trump or someone close to him. Any other career politician (killary, Obama) is protected because they know too many secrets and would take too many people down with them. ;)

Conversely, are you saying Trump and his gang of misfits are politically and intellectually uninformed and therefore lacking the ability to expose their foes as a means of creating immunity? Seems to me that Trump willingly sacrifices his cohorts in an attempt to camouflage the cracked and filthy floor of his deluded and corrupt deeds.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 07:12:05 PM »
And then?

and then Trumptards like you will say it's no big deal that Trump and/or the people around him colluded with a foreign adversary to rig our democratic process

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 08:11:43 PM »
Why not indict Putin?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 09:00:07 AM »
and then Trumptards like you will say it's no big deal that Trump and/or the people around him colluded with a foreign adversary to rig our democratic process

Rig our democratic process like Obama when he spied on Trump before the election? Or like that reporter that gave killary the questions before a debate? Or like the DNC when they admitted they rigged the numbers for killary to get the nod over Bernie? Exactly how did these foreign adversaries rig our election?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 01:30:28 PM »
Why not indict Putin?

What  an interesting question. I can't find an answer to it. For the U.S. judicial system to indict Putin seems outrageous and would likely trigger war...or a big laugh from Russia.  And yet, it might be legally possible. Personally, I wouldn't recommend we do it even if we could.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 01:34:31 PM »
Rig our democratic process like Obama when he spied on Trump before the election? Or like that reporter that gave killary the questions before a debate? Or like the DNC when they admitted they rigged the numbers for killary to get the nod over Bernie? Exactly how did these foreign adversaries rig our election?

I hate for you to be my parent. You'd likely bring up every little thing I ever did since birth when you're trying to make a point even though it wouldn't change a thing and you knew that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 02:48:35 PM »
What  an interesting question. I can't find an answer to it. For the U.S. judicial system to indict Putin seems outrageous and would likely trigger war...or a big laugh from Russia.  And yet, it might be legally possible. Personally, I wouldn't recommend we do it even if we could.

I look at it like this. You know as well I do Putin ordered those spies to...spy (it's what they do) so why not indict him as well. IMO, they'll get a huge laugh out of it just like I think they did when Mueller indicted the 12 last week. It's not like anything will happen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 03:31:11 PM »
I look at it like this. You know as well I do Putin ordered those spies to...spy (it's what they do) so why not indict him as well. IMO, they'll get a huge laugh out of it just like I think they did when Mueller indicted the 12 last week. It's not like anything will happen.

You're right. If it were legally possible and there was enough evidence to indite Putin and if fairness were the only issue, he should have also been indicted. Sure, the Russians would get a huge laugh out of it, because they won't show up for arraignment. However, their being indicted will still have an impact. Anyway, spies are expendable, Presidents, not so much.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 03:54:45 PM »
I hate for you to be my parent. You'd likely bring up every little thing I ever did since birth when you're trying to make a point even though it wouldn't change a thing and you knew that.
It's called counterpoints. He's claiming Russia "rigged" our election, with no proof that anything they supposedly did had any impact on the outcome of the election, yet he's blatantly ignoring the fact that American DNC rigged the election to favor killary and he has no outrage over that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 03:56:58 PM »
Nothing will happen to Trump much like nothing will happen to the Clintons.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2018, 04:11:43 PM »
It's called counterpoints. He's claiming Russia "rigged" our election, with no proof that anything they supposedly did had any impact on the outcome of the election, yet he's blatantly ignoring the fact that American DNC rigged the election to favor killary and he has no outrage over that.

Nobody, least of all me, ever said politics was honest or fair. Politicians and their political parties will do nearly anything to get elected. It not so much a problem whether the election was rigged as it is who rigged it and their motive for doing so. I doubt Russia has America's best interests in mind. Hillary had a political advantage over Sanders, she was more likely to get the votes (and she did) than Bernie was. Who is President in not the issue. The main goal of the DNC and the RNC is to gain control of the government.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2018, 04:15:56 PM »

Unfortunately, you are probably right. No one should be above the law including HRC and Trump. Anyone proved guilty of breaking the law should suffer the consequences of doing so. That's how it should be, but not how it is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 07:41:17 AM »

Did you throw up your arms in news of the DNC rigging the election in favor or Hillary?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 08:50:30 AM »

Not true. They'll find a way to get Trump whether he did anything or not (and after almost 2 million documents, there's nothing tied to him) Political liberals are repulsive pieces of shit. The democratic party should disband. They have ZERO platforms and can't address issues

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
For someone who isn't guilty of anything, Trump - and his Trumpettes - sure spent a lot of time whining about the investigation. 

For someone who isn't guilty of anything, this administration sure is racking up indictment after indictment. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 02:27:35 PM »
For someone who isn't guilty of anything, Trump - and his Trumpettes - sure spent a lot of time whining about the investigation. 

For someone who isn't guilty of anything, this administration sure is racking up indictment after indictment. 

Let me know which indictments had anything to do with “Russian collusion”