Author Topic: US/Russia Summit Thread - Putin on Tip Toes Edition  (Read 4701 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
US/Russia Summit Thread - Putin on Tip Toes Edition
« on: July 16, 2018, 04:13:30 AM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: US/Russia Summit Thread - Putin on Tip Toes Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 04:16:42 AM »
They look like two kids put in time out!  And these are supposed to be the two men "colluding"...  ::)
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 09:21:39 AM »
epic presser haha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:41:59 AM »
Our so called President just committed public TREASON today taking the side of a dictator who attacked our country

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 09:57:59 AM »
Our so called President just committed public TREASON today taking the side of a dictator who attacked our country

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »

Trump is a traitor and apparently so are you (that's assuming you're even aware of what he did)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 10:40:34 AM »

Trump is a traitor and apparently so are you (that's assuming you're even aware of what he did)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 10:44:20 AM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trumps a TRAITOR and if you support him at this point then you're a traitor too.

Since you apparently think about gay shit all day long I'm sure you'll enjoy this

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 10:57:10 AM »
Trumps a TRAITOR and if you support him at this point then you're a traitor too.

Since you apparently think about gay shit all day long I'm sure you'll enjoy this

Feel free to bring charges against all these TRAITORS.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 11:05:35 AM »
Feel free to bring charges against all these TRAITORS.

Congress would be working on articles of impeachment right now if anyone (Dem or Republican) did what Trump did today. 

BTW - here's another one I'm sure you'll enjoy

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
Congress would be working on articles of impeachment right now if anyone (Dem or Republican) did what Trump did today. 

Lock him up!
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 11:25:20 AM »

Calm down, Rob

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.amp.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 11:27:37 AM »
Lock him up!

Impeaching him is fine with me

He refuses to defend the United States and takes the side of a dictator and adversary (at best or enemy at worst) over the United States

He also just gave Putin the green light to interfere in the election in 2018

Again, if this were anyone else Congress would be writing up the Articles of Impeachment right now

The entire Republican party have castrated themselves and it's obvious not only to everyone in this country but to our allies (and foes) all over the planet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 11:31:18 AM »
Calm down, Rob

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.amp.html

I'm not Rob dipshit and it's obvious you're a traitor as well

I'm not joking. I don't think I've ever called you that before even though I know you like to throw that around all the time calling anyone who doesn't share your political views treasonous but you just got a lesson today is what ACTUAL TREASON looks like.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 11:54:52 AM »
Impeaching him is fine with me

He refuses to defend the United States and takes the side of a dictator and adversary (at best or enemy at worst) over the United States

He also just gave Putin the green light to interfere in the election in 2018

Again, if this were anyone else Congress would be writing up the Articles of Impeachment right now

The entire Republican party have castrated themselves and it's obvious not only to everyone in this country but to our allies (and foes) all over the planet.

Didn't Obama run his initial presidential campaign by shitting all over the intelligence agencies and "weapons of mass destruction"? Didn't Iran (largest state sponsor of terror cells) receive billions in unmarked US currency in the middle of the night? Subsequently, didn't all this interference take part under Obama - after he drew a red line and told Putin to "cut it out"?

Guess people want the status quo and a president full of air... Just so the deep state to continue business as usual.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 12:01:11 PM »
Didn't Obama run his initial presidential campaign by shitting all over the intelligence agencies and "weapons of mass destruction"? Didn't Iran (largest state sponsor of terror cells) receive billions in unmarked US currency in the middle of the night? Subsequently, didn't all this interference take part under Obama - after he drew a red line and told Putin to "cut it out"?

Guess people want the status quo and a president full of air... Just so the deep state to continue business as usual.

criticizing the actions of the prior administration while on the campaign trail in this country is not treason (I doubt your Trump addled brain will be able to understand that)

sending money to Iran as part of a settlement is also NOT TREASON
https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

Telling Putin to "cut it out" is NOT TREASON

Defending the actions of a foreign adversary over the interests of the United States IS TREASON

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 12:19:26 PM »
criticizing the actions of the prior administration while on the campaign trail in this country is not treason (I doubt your Trump addled brain will be able to understand that)

sending money to Iran as part of a settlement is also NOT TREASON
https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

Telling Putin to "cut it out" is NOT TREASON

Defending the actions of a foreign adversary over the interests of the United States IS TREASON

This whole Russia-collusion mess began under Obama. To blame Trump for Obama's errors/Hillary's failure has been the media's job ever since.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 12:36:32 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 12:44:29 PM »
“Whenever John Brennan opens his mouth or tweets he removes all doubt about his ignorance.  He clearly knows nothing about treason.  The U.S. is not at war with Russia.  He should read professor Carlton Larson's excellent analysis of treason in @washingtonpost on 2-17-17” - Greg Jerrett

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 01:03:24 PM »
This whole Russia-collusion mess began under Obama. To blame Trump for Obama's errors/Hillary's failure has been the media's job ever since.

Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with Trump decision to collude with a foreign adversary to rig our election (if he did that)

Keep in mind that Russia interfering with our election is a separate issue but itself.   All US intelligence agencies, Congress and even Trumps own CIA Director, Secretary of State, etc.. has said that happened.
That's settled and is a separate issue from whether Trump or his campaign were involved.

Trump stood next to Putin today defended Putin and betrayed our country

Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with Trumps actions today

He's a traitor

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with Trump decision to collude with a foreign adversary to rig our election (if he did that)

Keep in mind that Russia interfering with our election is a separate issue but itself.   All US intelligence agencies, Congress and even Trumps own CIA Director, Secretary of State, etc.. has said that happened.
That's settled and is a separate issue from whether Trump or his campaign were involved.

Trump stood next to Putin today defended Putin and betrayed our country

Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with Trumps actions today

He's a traitor

Do you feel.like it is okay that we do similar acts?
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 01:32:45 PM »
Do you feel.like it is okay that we do similar acts?

He blew past the video I posted. Gives Obama a pass

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »
What he said with regard to our intel agencies and "Russian Election Stuff" is just about the same thing our former President Obama said when asked about it. But Trump committed treason, got it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 01:58:36 PM »
“Whenever John Brennan opens his mouth or tweets he removes all doubt about his ignorance.  He clearly knows nothing about treason.  The U.S. is not at war with Russia.  He should read professor Carlton Larson's excellent analysis of treason in @washingtonpost on 2-17-17” - Greg Jerrett

funny (pathetic) how that was never an issue the many times you accused Obama, Hillary and Democrats in general of treason

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 02:04:48 PM »
What he said with regard to our intel agencies and "Russian Election Stuff" is just about the same thing our former President Obama said when asked about it. But Trump committed treason, got it.

I was wondering what the outrage of the week would be.  Those people must be exhausted.