Author Topic: The Cold War Has Been Won By Russia. SHAMFUR DISSPLAY!!!  (Read 4600 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The Cold War Has Been Won By Russia. SHAMFUR DISSPLAY!!!
« on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:21 AM »
Shamfur Dissplay by Cheeto In Chief.   Our FBI agents should work alongside the Vodka's????  We not help dem find Moose & Squirrel.  

Shamfur Dissplay!!!!  NO HONAR !!!

A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The Cold War Has Been Won By Russia. SHAMFUR DISSPLAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »
What do you think his reasoning is, that by admitting they meddled that it somehow ilegitimizes his win?  I think they (Russia) did meddle in the election, but no more really than something like Facebook or any other media that tries to sway a vote one way or another.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »
Why are some people so hell bent on keeping Russia an "enemy"? Why wasn't Russia our enemy when Obama was in office?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:46:20 PM »
Why are some people so hell bent on keeping Russia an "enemy"? Why wasn't Russia our enemy when Obama was in office?

Cause liberals are losers and can’t accept Hillary list most liberals do not even have a job

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:50:47 PM »

Are you joking? You can’t see you’re own democracy being lost? You think it’s acceptable for this dictator to just redraw borders using force? Dude you need to really think about things. Learn about what is happening,actually comprehend it and think about it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
Are you joking? You can’t see you’re own democracy being lost? You think it’s acceptable for this dictator to just redraw borders using force? Dude you need to really think about things. Learn about what is happening,actually comprehend it and think about it.
Can you be more specific? Which borders have been redrawn? Where was democracy lost?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 07:54:41 PM »
What do you think his reasoning is, that by admitting they meddled that it somehow ilegitimizes his win?  I think they (Russia) did meddle in the election, but no more really than something like Facebook or any other media that tries to sway a vote one way or another.

Really?  I think hacking the DNC is a bit more than ads on Facebook. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 08:12:35 PM »

That's a big post full of nothing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 08:34:10 PM »

Do you realize how the electoral college works?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 08:40:09 PM »

Brian Stelter declared Russia our enemy.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 09:02:24 PM »
because Russians are scum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 09:19:26 PM »
Putin comes off more trustworthy than our elected leftists. At least he’s willing to sit down and work with Trump. Who’s the real enemy? Think about that for a second.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 10:23:16 PM »
Putin comes off more trustworthy than our elected leftists. At least he’s willing to sit down and work with Trump. Who’s the real enemy? Think about that for a second.

work with? More like do what I say or I destroy your life. Trump today proved himself a beta cuck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 10:49:15 PM »
work with? More like do what I say or I destroy your life. Trump today proved himself a beta cuck.

Wait, you actually think Putin has one iota of power compared to the US or Trump for that matter? Do you think negotiating with Russia is a bad thing?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 03:14:50 AM »
They were wrong about weapons of mass destruction and they are wrong about this. Total fabrication.

The USA through the CIA have run more proxy states than Putin has had hot dinners. Its a witch hunt, nothing more. To think that Russia had enough intelligence to make a difference in the USA is just ridiculous. The USA is not the third or developing world where real influence or disruption can be bought so easily as the USA has done with its foreign policy in south america and more lately the middle east.

Its ridiculous but then again so was the weapons of mass destruction.  Nation of puppets honestly there is no longer Democracy only the left and its agenda. God help America and the west, no wonder muslims want sharia law, they dont want to be ruled by the same feminist LBGT agenda that is destroying america  and europe.

Hopefully Trump can hang on.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 04:43:50 AM »
Trump is a tool..
Proved it by getting on his knees and kissing Putin ass.
Plain and simple..

;D  ;D

Arnie is livid...

Arnold called 45's joint news conference with the Russian Prez an embarrassment because he "stood there like a little wet noodle ... like a little fanboy."

;D   ;D

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/16/arnold-schwarzenegger-slams-trump-selling-out-country-vladimir-putin/

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 04:52:27 AM »

Because these peace loving liberals want antagonistic relations between the two most powerful and deadly super powers on the globe.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 05:16:36 AM »
Wait, you actually think Putin has one iota of power compared to the US or Trump for that matter? Do you think negotiating with Russia is a bad thing?
Putin more than likely has more money than Trump. And plays the game of geopolitics like a game of chess. He's not finished yet.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 05:19:05 AM »
They were wrong about weapons of mass destruction and they are wrong about this. Total fabrication.

The USA through the CIA have run more proxy states than Putin has had hot dinners. Its a witch hunt, nothing more. To think that Russia had enough intelligence to make a difference in the USA is just ridiculous. The USA is not the third or developing world where real influence or disruption can be bought so easily as the USA has done with its foreign policy in south america and more lately the middle east.

Its ridiculous but then again so was the weapons of mass destruction.  Nation of puppets honestly there is no longer Democracy only the left and its agenda. God help America and the west, no wonder muslims want sharia law, they dont want to be ruled by the same feminist LBGT agenda that is destroying america  and europe.

Hopefully Trump can hang on.

Solid post.

At the end of the day, there are a lot of people who are now on the outside looking in and they just can’t handle it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 05:28:00 AM »
For all his flaws, Trump's attempts to bring better relations between the US and Russia is one of his finest contributions.
When the media constantly claim that Russia and the US have different "values", keep in mind what type of values they are usually referring too.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 06:04:51 AM »

This is a shocking realignment of American attitudes. I never thought I would see the day when the right in America would become the pro-Russia party. I remember the day as a small child when I was petrified to take home to my parents a permission slip that allowed the school to put me on a train directly away from school (and from my parents) in the event of nuclear attack. Even as a child, I was kind of a ”liberal” and underdog supporter but I had the confidence that conservatives and our military would attempt to protect us from enemies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 06:08:37 AM »
This is a shocking realignment of American attitudes. I never thought I would see the day when the right in America would become the pro-Russia party. I remember the day as a small child when I was petrified to take home to my parents a permission slip that allowed the school to put me on a train directly away from school (and from my parents) in the event of nuclear attack. Even as a child, I was kind of a ”liberal” and underdog supporter but I had the confidence that conservatives and our military would attempt to protect us from enemies.

It’s not pro Russia, it’s anti-interventionist. All these big mouths going on and on about Russia, what exactly do they want us to do? Nuke them? Invade Russia and overthrow Putin? Of course they don’t, so it’s just a lot of hot air.

If you want us to believe that Russia is this great enemy, tell us about the last time a Russian soldier killed an American.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 06:24:38 AM »

Never thought I'd see the day when the left are the ones agitating for war.
The average conservative American shares a lot in common with the average Russian. Why should they be enemies?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 06:26:31 AM »
Russia lost the cold war in the 80s.  The war is over.

Never thought I'd see the day when the left are the ones agitating for war.
The average conservative American shares a lot in common with the average Russian. Why should they be enemies?

The left just hates the fact that Putin doesn't put up with the gay and Muslim agendas.