Author Topic: Injections the week before show  (Read 2027 times)

GWYAD

• Getbig II
Injections the week before show
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:23:16 AM »
Having read a good deal of material on this site, I notice that a lot of prep gurus have their clients injecting everyday the week leading up to their show.

They even advocate touch up muscle site injections sat morning.

I am having trouble understanding this strategy. Even if you are very experienced, sometime injections are bad and leave marks that last for days. Myself, I am noticing that my body, which has been getting 4-5 ccs of oil a day (2 shots using a 1 inch 25 gauge....plus a third for GH) is starting to rebel: I am getting considerable redness and PIP from nearly every shot.

And no, this is not a UGL issue (I make my own gear....and it is high quality) I am getting redness/Pip from pharmaceutical GH and HCG. My body is just saying "fuck you, I am not a pin cushion, LOL.

The plan is to drop primo/test (using ace right now) and mast 8 days out. I will keep injecting tren ace (100 mgs/day) and add orals, Primo, Anavar (which I have already been using in modest dosages) Winstrol, and Proviron.  My last tren shot will be 6 days out.

I will increase my orals (have not used much at all this prep....50 mgs/day 4-5 days a week). However, I really would like to have some tren and mast still in my body.

I am thinking about doing a couple of tren e and mast e shots 6-7 days out. Has anyone else tried this? Will long estered version of mast and tren cause any wataer retention? In my experience no, but I have never used them with 5% body fat.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Injections the week before show
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:55:41 AM »
I just switched myself from ace to e Trent and mast prop to e . Mast was changed three weeks ago with no additional water , this is my 2nd week of tren e so a bit early to tell. But I gotta say my sides have decreased but this may just be a temporary thing or to early to tell.

I hear u on the oil . Amy shot over 3 cc seams to knot me up