Author Topic: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???  (Read 17435 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2018, 07:20:46 AM »
If You say so.... ::)

Whats so important about his private life Before he was elected President.
If indeed it was before he was president.?

Also I'm not American or live in America (Though my daughter does)
Yes I do Like Trump & what he is doing & his political stance
and its clearly having an effect on the stupid politics of what has been allowed
to happen here in the UK & EU - Any one or thing that alters / stops the rot from them politicians
is Good.

If Trump was leading another country, I might find it entertaining as well  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2018, 09:47:15 AM »
I haven't seen a landslide of evidence from you either.....FACTS..Trump is an abject liar.....he just got caught in ANOTHER lie where he was heard on a tape possessed by his ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen discussing paying off a woman he denied in the media ever knowing or having sex with.....of course you will ignore that as well and deflect and talk about liberals
He did not engage is sexual relations with that woman!!
Bill Clinton 1996
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »
Bill Clinton 1996

Ha - Ahh Yes they forgot about that
And he was The President at the Time... ::)

Pathetic bunch of individuals.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2018, 03:10:51 PM »
LOL I understand it perfectly, when the facts don't fit the liberal narrative, it's perfectly acceptable to manipulate information and shift timelines to lessen the impact of failure. All good.

Common sense isn't a strong suit of American liberals.

You should be an expert on information manipulation, considering how you exaggerate in your posts, such as; the recent one about Maxine Waters living way outside the district/ghetto she represents when the truth is she lives .10 mile - 2 blocks out side her district and this is because the district was changed due to redistricting/gerrymandering.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »
Bill Clinton 1996

The same old 'it's been done before, so it's alright to do it again' nonsense. That Clinton lied in 1996 about his extramarital affairs does not excuse Trump doing the same in 2018. This is 2018 not 1996. Most people have moved on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »
The same old 'it's been done before, so it's alright to do it again' nonsense. That Clinton lied in 1996 about his extramarital affairs does not excuse Trump doing the same in 2018. This is 2018 not 1996. Most people have moved on.

Are the allegations about Trumps sexual exploits
While he is President
And in the White House / Oval Office

Ohh and Clinton Lied his arse off & Survived
Is that Okay with you.

It is very relevant because of what Clinton did & where he did it
While being president.

If Clinton gets a pass
Then Trump has Nothing to answer for.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »

To be fair, Clinton was President and had the affair and lied. That is outrageously abhorrent behavior from a sitting President. Trump was a citizen when he had his alleged affair. Lying about it if in fact he is, falls short of actually having the affair as President. Having said that, its my opinion based on pretty good information that Trump lies at a rate that shadows every president to ever hold office.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2018, 07:20:09 PM »
To be fair, Clinton was President and had the affair and USED THE WHITE HOUSE / OVAL OFFICE and lied.
That is outrageously abhorrent behavior from a sitting President.
Trump was a citizen when he had his alleged affair.
Lying about it if in fact he is, falls FAR short of actually having the affair as President.

Fixed it for you.

Otherwise Bingo - Spot on.

Clinton Bought Shame & Ridicule on the Presidency
And Also The White House.

Some on here needed to get a fcuking grip on what
Really is an outrage.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2018, 07:37:02 PM »
You should be an expert on information manipulation, considering how you exaggerate in your posts, such as; the recent one about Maxine Waters living way outside the district/ghetto she represents when the truth is she lives .10 mile - 2 blocks out side her district and this is because the district was changed due to redistricting/gerrymandering.
"way outside"? I believe the statement was simply, she doesn't even live in the area she represents and that statement is 100% correct.

Same old? Trump had his affair as a common citizen of America, he didn't fuck some fat ugly broad in the Oval office with a cigar while he was president, then go on tv an lie to the entire country about it. ::)

To be fair, Clinton was President and had the affair and lied. That is outrageously abhorrent behavior from a sitting President. Trump was a citizen when he had his alleged affair. Lying about it if in fact he is, falls short of actually having the affair as President. Having said that, its my opinion based on pretty good information that Trump lies at a rate that shadows every president to ever hold office.
I don't know if he ever denied having the affair, I think the issue is more about whether or not he paid the big mouth whore to keep her slut mouth shut. To be honest, since all of that apparently happened BEFORE he became president, I don't give a fuck. Do we judge all presidents on what they did before they were president?

As far as Trumps lies go, there has been no other president in history that is scrutinized more extensively and exhaustingly than Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2018, 07:51:58 PM »
By the way. Just a few seconds of research shows that race baiter Maxine owns multiple pieces of real estate, registers to vote using the address closest to her district, but actually resides quite a distance away. With all those murders, I wonder why she'd stay so far away? ::)

Edit: Before you cry about the 4.8 million figure, it was recently corrected to "about 2.8 million dollars" ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2018, 09:38:49 PM »
This is horrible. So am I to understand that all Republican representatives live within their district? If this is the case Maxine is certainly to    be vilified.  Just need to know we are holding her to the same standard. is that right?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2018, 04:08:00 AM »
This is horrible. So am I to understand that all Republican representatives live within their district? If this is the case Maxine is certainly to    be vilified.  Just need to know we are holding her to the same standard. is that right?

That's a good and interesting point
how many do live in the area's they supposedly represent
regardless of political affiliation.

and whats there excuse for the ones that don't

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2018, 09:38:09 AM »
Oh goodness no. There's a list that has a shit ton of reps that don't live in their own zones. You're just sitting around all retired, look it up. Maxine is vilified because of the shit she talks. You seem quite ok with people judging Trumps every move and word, why not mad maxines?
If you set down your diet caffeine free sugar free decaf latte for a minute and google her name, you can see even the people in her district are starting to wake up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2018, 11:03:53 AM »
Oh goodness no. There's a list that has a shit ton of reps that don't live in their own zones. You're just sitting around all retired, look it up. Maxine is vilified because of the shit she talks. You seem quite ok with people judging Trumps every move and word, why not mad maxines?
If you set down your diet caffeine free sugar free decaf latte for a minute and google her name, you can see even the people in her district are starting to wake up.

Oh she's looney tunes no doubt. Never liked her. But there is a ton to villify her for without including living outside her district when its a common thing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »

You make a very good point about the scrutiny everything Trump says & does
Then the same can apply to other politicians
Fairs fair.

Well Said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2018, 02:07:11 PM »

What amazes me is that his lies are often silly ones and that he can't remember what he lied about from one day to the next, or so it seems because he so often trips himself up.

I've had several discussions with my conservative friends about Clinton's extra marital affairs. They feel very strongly about our presidents being moral leaders. I'm less concerned about these dalliances and more interested in job performance. One thing most of us can agree on is that lying about this only makes matters worse. I believe extra marital affairs is a personal issue between the husband and the wife and not everyone's business. I know that I'm probably in the minority about this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2018, 03:11:56 PM »
What amazes me is that his lies are often silly ones and that he can't remember what he lied about from one day to the next, or so it seems because he so often trips himself up.

I've had several discussions with my conservative friends about Clinton's extra marital affairs. They feel very strongly about our presidents being moral leaders. I'm less concerned about these dalliances and more interested in job performance. One thing most of us can agree on is that lying about this only makes matters worse. I believe extra marital affairs is a personal issue between the husband and the wife and not everyone's business. I know that I'm probably in the minority about this.

Unless you are a public official and the conduct occurs while holding public office.  Public officials don't have much of a private life.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2018, 04:48:32 PM »
Unless you are a public official and the conduct occurs while holding public office.  Public officials don't have much of a private life.   

This is true, but that doesn't make it right. Public officials do have private lives until the jig is up and it's exposed. This list of public officials who have been caught with their 'pants down' so to speak is endless and dates back to 1776.

"There is some emphasis on sex scandals since the mid-1970s, because before then the media was less inclined to cover these matters." Wikipedia

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2018, 05:13:25 PM »
You make a very good point about the scrutiny everything Trump says & does
Then the same can apply to other politicians
Fairs fair.

Well Said.
He makes no point you simpleton fuckwit. What president didn't have every move scrutinized? Fairs fair, are you Elmer Fudd?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2018, 05:40:46 PM »
This is true, but that doesn't make it right. Public officials do have private lives until the jig is up and it's exposed. This list of public officials who have been caught with their 'pants down' so to speak is endless and dates back to 1776.

"There is some emphasis on sex scandals since the mid-1970s, because before then the media was less inclined to cover these matters." Wikipedia

I think they should have a private life, but I also think that if what happens in their private life could impact their public service job, then it matters.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
He makes no point you simpleton fuckwit. What president didn't have every move scrutinized? Fairs fair, are you Elmer Fudd?

Angry little buggah. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2018, 06:32:40 PM »
Obama. The media was far too busy swinging from his nappy kenyan balls to focus on the bullshit going on during his presidency.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2018, 06:45:09 PM »

You completely glossed over / neglected the behaviour & lies of Clinton
Also Your tones changed from ravaging Trump for his affair before he was
President to quite passive.... Now your More Concerned about job Performance  ::)

The affairs or being caught having an affair should be for the Man & Wife to sort / resolve.
Though when a current president is having an affair and conducts himself as Clinton did
In the White House / oval it Then is public business if he didn’t have the frame of mind to
Keep his sex life out of the White House / oval you’ve got to question his whole rational
And then he didn’t have the back bone to own up & admit it.
That’s as bad or worse.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2018, 06:47:52 PM »

And you are ???

Yet another fake account no doubt - with zero to say
Keep up the idiocy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2018, 10:31:29 AM »
By the way. Just a few seconds of research shows that race baiter Maxine owns multiple pieces of real estate, registers to vote using the address closest to her district, but actually resides quite a distance away. With all those murders, I wonder why she'd stay so far away? ::)

Edit: Before you cry about the 4.8 million figure, it was recently corrected to "about 2.8 million dollars" ::)

Why would anyone cry about the value of a home in Beverly Hills being 4.8 million? The median home value is currently just under 3.5 million there. If Maxine owns a home that's actually valued at 2.5 mil then it's less than the average home value.

Could you provide a link to the picture you posted regarding where Maxine lives please?  I was unable to find it. From your post, there is no evidence that her Beverly Hills property is one that she leases to tenants.

The L.A. Times piece about California reps living out side there district seems pretty comprehensive. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-congress-living-outside-district-20151222-html-htmlstory.html Folks should reside within the districts they represent. California apparently doesn't have laws requiring this. As I previously mentioned redistricting is a problem and it is sometimes used as an excuse when House reps live outside their districts.