Author Topic: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???  (Read 17217 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
The right spin is that he lost an extraordinary amount of seats.. the truth seems to be that the original numbers were inflated from the norm and what happened wasn't unusual for a party with a President in the white house. He got in in my opinion, kind of how Trump did. People were so tired of the usual BS, Bush had done a mediocre at best job towards his last 3 years and the housing market and stocks were in shambles. Change was needed and McCain was not that change. Obama talked a good game but when it came down to it, other than UHC, he did nothing for the country other than not act like a total asshole tard
This is how you skew discussion. Illuminati had it right, obama started well, lost more than normal in mid terms. It's really that simple, trying to twist the losses so they don't look dramatic is just political bullshit. People voted for obama because he was black, that's it. My mother in law openly admitted that his first term she voted for him because she wanted to be on the side that supported history. She always voted republican before and after that one time. McCain...I'm not going to touch that one, but you're right, not what people wanted. Trump is a big fuck you to established politicians and a way for the American people to show politicians that they can be replaced.

Civil War II can't come quick enough.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2018, 08:54:11 PM »
This is how you skew discussion. Illuminati had it right, obama started well, lost more than normal in mid terms. It's really that simple, trying to twist the losses so they don't look dramatic is just political bullshit. People voted for obama because he was black, that's it. My mother in law openly admitted that his first term she voted for him because she wanted to be on the side that supported history. She always voted republican before and after that one time. McCain...I'm not going to touch that one, but you're right, not what people wanted. Trump is a big fuck you to established politicians and a way for the American people to show politicians that they can be replaced.

Civil War II can't come quick enough.

Nah, it's how you don't understand the discussion

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2018, 12:24:27 AM »

I understand stood it - And kept it simple.  ;D

No formulas No comparisons Needed.

He (obuma) lost a load of seats mid term....Fact.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
LOL! New Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Trump job approval at 42% in post-Helsinki polling.

Previous Reuters/Ipsos Poll, taken pre-Helsinki: Trump job approval at 41%

LOL even more: New Rasmussen, post-Helsinki Poll: Trump at 45%

Exactly the same as pre-Helsinki.

Cue liberal/media exploding heads in 3...2...1...

Maybe some people feel sorry for Trump since he did so poorly in the Helsinki interview with Putin and has been an underdog ever since. People love the underdog.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2018, 12:43:47 AM »
Ahh so I was correct.
Thanks for answering.

So put simply he started off really well with all the seats gained
Then mid term did terribly poorly & lost even more than he gained.

If that is also correct , there’s no sweeting that bitter pill.

Personally I couldn’t stand The effeminate liberal black twat
I don’t think many if any world countries saw him as a Real Leader of the western world.

He got voted in because he was black & all the politically correct liberals & women & blacks
Voted for him - All caught up in the idealistic politically correct liberal mental illness.

Natural order will Return
Nature always wins.

You may find this interesting.

Spring 2015

"Globally, Obama’s image is mostly positive. Across the 40 countries polled, a median of 65% say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. A median of just 27% lack confidence in the American leader. Overall, Obama remains much more popular globally than his predecessor, but opinions vary significantly across nations and regions."

"Few Russians Give Positive Marks to Obama or U.S."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/7-charts-on-how-the-world-views-president-obama/ft_15-06-26_obamaconfidence_3/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2018, 12:45:32 AM »
Oh shit, some liberal heads here are going to explode when they see this. :D

Question: How many times do you believe a liberal's head can explode?  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2018, 12:49:26 AM »
Be that as it may.

Truth Hurts Some People.

Let them take the cotton wool & bubble wrapping off
And go See Live Interact in The Real World.

Of course they won’t,
Because of their Idealistic Politically Correct Liberal Feminist Mental Illness Has Fcuked it up.
And They Couldn’t Cope with the reality.

And yet, A lot of people say it is folks who believe as you do who have trouble coping with reality....because you turn a blind eye to anything that does not fit with your preconceived notions.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2018, 12:50:18 AM »
You may find this interesting.

Spring 2015

"Globally, Obama’s image is mostly positive. Across the 40 countries polled, a median of 65% say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. A median of just 27% lack confidence in the American leader. Overall, Obama remains much more popular globally than his predecessor, but opinions vary significantly across nations and regions."

"Few Russians Give Positive Marks to Obama or U.S."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/7-charts-on-how-the-world-views-president-obama/ft_15-06-26_obamaconfidence_3/

Not really

It depends on who they surveyed
If it was Blacks / liberals / politically correct / types
It means nothing.

He’s an effeminate looking black lanky streak of piss.

A World Leader..  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2018, 12:55:55 AM »
And yet, A lot of people say it is folks who believe as you do who have trouble coping with reality....because you turn a blind eye to anything that does not fit with your preconceived notions.

No preconceived notions
Go out there in the shit hole city’s
Full of blacks & or muslims deal with them
Day in day out, see & watch there behaviour.
Look at the fucked up number of kids around
With Gender identity issues  ::) what a fucking joke.
2 Genders Male & Female end of - simple.

Natural order
Nature is not a preconceived notion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2018, 12:58:34 AM »

Not really

It depends on who they surveyed
If it was Blacks / liberals / politically correct / types
It means nothing.

He’s an effeminate looking black lanky streak of piss.

A World Leader..  ::)

You do understand the surveys reflect how foreigners (people living in other countries) responded. It was not a survey of how U.S. citizens thought folks from other countries felt about Obama. Further, do you have evidence that these survey's were skewed in favor of Blacks, liberals and politically correct types opinions? Of course you don't.

You might want to take a look at the linked site before you make any more assumptions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2018, 01:00:41 AM »

No preconceived notions
Go out there in the shit hole city’s
Full of blacks & or muslims deal with them
Day in day out, see & watch there behaviour.
Look at the fucked up number of kids around
With Gender identity issues  ::) what a fucking joke.
2 Genders Male & Female end of - simple.

Natural order
Nature is not a preconceived notion.

You're rambling.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2018, 01:03:33 AM »
You do understand the surveys reflect how foreigners (people living in other countries) responded. It was not a survey of how U.S. citizens thought folks from other countries felt about Obama. Further, do you have evidence that these survey's were skewed in favor of Blacks, liberals and politically correct types opinions? Of course you don't.

You might want to take a look at the linked site before you make any more assumptions.

I live in another country ( foreigner )
No one asked me or anyone I Know.
Do You Have Evidence It’s Not Skewed - Of Course You Don’t.  ::)

You Might want to Go out of your safe white liberal leftists environment
And live among the savages or in there places - See how they’d take / deal with you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2018, 01:07:05 AM »
You're rambling.

No - No Rambling.

You’re in idealistic dreamland.

Can’t you comprehend / is it to difficult for you.

You do know what natural order is ?
Nature. ?

Just because you don’t like what’s said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2018, 01:35:07 AM »

No - No Rambling.

You’re in idealistic dreamland.

Can’t you comprehend / is it to difficult for you.

You do know what natural order is ?
Nature. ?

Just because you don’t like what’s said.

Review yours and my posts on page 6 of this tread. I posted a 2015 Pew survey regarding Obama's approval ratings around the world. You responded that it depends on who was surveyed and implied only certain groups with a possible liberal perspective were surveyed. Something you don't know. ?Somehow this morphed into my living in an idealistic dreamland (whatever that is supposed to mean), a dig about my difficulty with comprehension, natural order and not liking what is said. If this isn't you rambling off the original topic, than what is it?

Just so you know, there's a big difference between not agreeing with and not liking something that's said.

Okay, it's lights out for me since here it is 1:35 a.m. and I definitely need some beauty sleep.  ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2018, 07:23:09 AM »
I think you just reminded me why it's not worth giving any more answers than just the usual insult or deflection. You really aren't interested in learning anything new. What "the guy" said was that Obama had a surge of seats upon his election which was not the norm. So comparing his starting seats with the mid terms skews the results. If you used the norm or what he had prior to his election it IS normal and actually not as bad as Bush experienced. Really not that technical to understand.

You've actually hit on the problem.....as I mentioned, these guys on the right DO NOT WANT to learn anything new....and you are dead right that the more information you give them, the more they double down on their ignorance.....the mods on here used to provide some semblance of trying to get guys to PROVE their assertions but they have basically fallen in with this ignorant group of ball-lickers

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2018, 07:27:40 AM »

Agreed..you can no longer have a debate with these guys because their facts are so far removed from reality

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »

He has ZERO evidence but again he's spouting nonsense that fits in with his world view regardless of what facts you present to show he is dead wrong....

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2018, 08:25:21 AM »
Great fake news thread OP  ;)
K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2018, 08:29:08 AM »
LOL I understand it perfectly, when the facts don't fit the liberal narrative, it's perfectly acceptable to manipulate information and shift timelines to lessen the impact of failure. All good.

I understand stood it - And kept it simple.  ;D

No formulas No comparisons Needed.

He (obuma) lost a load of seats mid term....Fact.
Common sense isn't a strong suit of American liberals.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2018, 12:25:37 PM »
Great fake news thread OP  ;)

The truth is always fake to you guys unfortunately :-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2018, 01:33:02 PM »
He has ZERO evidence but again he's spouting nonsense that fits in with his world view regardless of what facts you present to show he is dead wrong....

I take it your a black man & a liberal   ::)

Facts  ::) Ha.

And as much evidence as you have or prime.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »
You've actually hit on the problem.....as I mentioned, these guys on the right DO NOT WANT to learn anything new....and you are dead right that the more information you give them, the more they double down on their ignorance.....the mods on here used to provide some semblance of trying to get guys to PROVE their assertions but they have basically fallen in with this ignorant group of ball-lickers

The mods..  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2018, 09:32:43 PM »
I take it your a black man & a liberal   ::)

Facts  ::) Ha.

And as much evidence as you have or prime.

I haven't seen a landslide of evidence from you either.....FACTS..Trump is an abject liar.....he just got caught in ANOTHER lie where he was heard on a tape possessed by his ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen discussing paying off a woman he denied in the media ever knowing or having sex with.....of course you will ignore that as well and deflect and talk about liberals

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2018, 09:38:08 PM »
I haven't seen a landslide of evidence from you either.....FACTS..Trump is an abject liar.....he just got caught in ANOTHER lie where he was heard on a tape possessed by his ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen discussing paying off a woman he denied in the media ever knowing or having sex with.....of course you will ignore that as well and deflect and talk about liberals

I would just caution that that is what is alleged to be on the tape. I haven't watched news in 2 days so I may be wrong, but before it's labeled fact, we should hear it or read the transcript. It is certainly reported to be that...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2018, 06:35:31 AM »

If You say so.... ::)

Whats so important about his private life Before he was elected President.
If indeed it was before he was president.?

Also I'm not American or live in America (Though my daughter does)
Yes I do Like Trump & what he is doing & his political stance
and its clearly having an effect on the stupid politics of what has been allowed
to happen here in the UK & EU - Any one or thing that alters / stops the rot from them politicians
is Good.