Author Topic: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???  (Read 17433 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Agreed...Their thinking is so limited its amazing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think he just made it up, but perhaps he can prove me wrong?  

Are you EVER going to mention the words "golf" or "Lying" again?...you sure haven't since Trump has been president....even though its been proven that he played way more golf than Obama did and has told upwards of over 500 lies since hes been in office...meanwhile you mentioned those words regularly when Obama was president

HYPOCRITE

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

The economy was going well with low unemployment when Obama was president...but you chose to ignore that and not acknowledge it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The economy was going well with low unemployment when Obama was president...but you chose to ignore that and not acknowledge it

Libfags like yourself said the economy would crash if Trump were elected

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The economy turned around in 2010 when Republicans took over the house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The truth often seems incoherent to you...again..your hypocrisy is amazing in its boldness

You don't speak the truth.  You post like a drunk semi-literate partisan. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Are you EVER going to mention the words "golf" or "Lying" again?...you sure haven't since Trump has been president....even though its been proven that he played way more golf than Obama did and has told upwards of over 500 lies since hes been in office...meanwhile you mentioned those words regularly when Obama was president

HYPOCRITE

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/incoherent

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Don't go bringing facts into the discussion, the democratic plantation will lose it's shit!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Don't go bringing facts into the discussion, the democratic plantation will lose it's shit!

If I post a chart of the stock market going back to 2007 until 2016 showing the economy was on the rise from 2008 to 2010 before the Republicans saved the day.. would you both acknowledge you were wrong? My experience on here tells me not a chance. You'll deflect or ignore. But the fact is, that statement is wrong.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
If I post a chart of the stock market going back to 2007 until 2016 showing the economy was on the rise from 2008 to 2010 before the Republicans saved the day.. would you both acknowledge you were wrong? My experience on here tells me not a chance. You'll deflect or ignore. But the fact is, that statement is wrong.
The stock market that Bush created? Or do we only blame Bush for the bad stuff during the Obama years? I mean, if we're giving Obama credit for the market during Trumps tenure, then giving Bush credit during obamas is only fair right?

Epic deflection 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
The stock market that Bush created? Or do we only blame Bush for the bad stuff during the Obama years? I mean, if we're giving Obama credit for the market during Trumps tenure, then giving Bush credit during obamas is only fair right?

Epic deflection 8)

That was funny! I agree Bush gave Obama the opportunity to have a term where the economy improves... but unlike Trump, Obama's term (notice I'm not giving Obama the credit, just saying that while he was President, coincidence or not, the economy improved.) The housing crash that was set to happen as far back as Clinton who I understand put policies in place that allowed it to occur, made it easier for Obama to experience an upward trend. That trend continued until the day he left office and continues up.

Doesn't change the fact Thin Lizzy's statement is demonstrably false and your apparent agreement with it a symptom of some members of the rights inability to distinguish fact from fiction.     :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
What happened this week ???

You need to ask ??? ??? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Dude...debate 101 tells you that Wikipedia is NOT a legitimate source

That Wiki is maybe not the most consummate source of information, it's a start. What's more interesting to me is talking about something that happened more  than 30 years ago as if it were relevant today. So the cold war was over, doesn't mean squat with regards to Russia or the U.S. today.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Hope you realize these are just cartoons....oh wait, much of the right believes in comedic rhetoric. Carry on.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Looks like they were wrong, so far.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Epic deflection 8)

-Oversimplified argument. Comparing the economy (real estate crash) of 2008 to today's post Trump election economy explains why you'll never be a qualified economist.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Are you a Black Man ??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Are you a Black Man ??

I'm an American.  Why do you ask? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I'm an American.  Why do you ask? 

Oops That question wasn’t meant for you.
I clicked the wrong quote.  :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Oops That question wasn’t meant for you.
I clicked the wrong quote.  :'(

lol.  No worries. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I don't recall that but your mind makes up things

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you're really delusional...that's a new one....I've never heard THE HOUSE was responsible for the economy...you're REALLY reaching...get a grip

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I love your attacks..it usually means I've backed you in a corner