Author Topic: WELL, ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP FROM WONDERLAND???  (Read 17226 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The cold war is over.  Russia lost in the 80s.

Liberals in the West hate Russia because Russians are neither pro-gay nor pro-Muslim. 

Conservatives in the West have much more in common with Russia than they have in common with liberals in the West.

Repubs like yourself always frame things as a Liberal vs Conservative thing....it has nothing to do with that...it has to do with Russia trying to hack into our democratic process and select our president for us...I'm just really shocked you and the other ball-lickers on here don't see the danger in that....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The cold war is over.  Russia lost in the 80s.

Liberals in the West hate Russia because Russians are neither pro-gay nor pro-Muslim. 

Conservatives in the West have much more in common with Russia than they have in common with liberals in the West.

Really?????? The cold war is over??????....not for Russia....for them it will never be over.....shot down an airliner....invaded Ukraine.....hacked into the democratic process to influence the elections of other countries.....poisoned people on British soil with a powerful nerve agent.....

oh yeah....the cold war is over

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Create fear, spread misinformation. Welcome to 2018's media.

what is the misinformation BEING SPREAD?????...DID YOU ACTUALLY look at the press conference with Putin?????

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Andre practically slobbering all over himself in this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
what is the misinformation BEING SPREAD?????...DID YOU ACTUALLY look at the press conference with Putin?????

Explain this you abject moron.  And stop pm'ng me your gross gay fantasies.  Nasty. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No......I don't watch FOX NEWS....

I do and today they are not singing praises of Trump's performance at yesterday's news conference.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Really?????? The cold war is over??????....not for Russia....for them it will never be over.....shot down an airliner....invaded Ukraine.....hacked into the democratic process to influence the elections of other countries.....poisoned people on British soil with a powerful nerve agent.....

oh yeah....the cold war is over

Yes, really.  The cold war is over.  Russia lost.  

"The Cold War was a state of geopolitical tension after World War II between powers in the Eastern Bloc (the Soviet Union and its satellite states) and powers in the Western Bloc (the United States, its NATO allies and others). Historians do not fully agree on the dates, but a common timeframe is the period between 1947, the year the Truman Doctrine, a U.S. foreign policy pledging to aid nations threatened by Soviet expansionism, was announced, and either 1989, when communism fell in Eastern Europe, or 1991, when the Soviet Union collapsed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Move on.

No - sorry - listen to Obama's words and compare it to the liberal collective meltdown.   TOTAL FAIL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Really weird that you were going on and on and on about Obama lying about keeping your doctor in terms of Obamacare YET you have yet to say ONE word about any of Trump's hundreds of lies...

STRANGE...…...and Hypocritical as always

Incoherent as always. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Right?  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I do and today they are not singing praises of Trump's performance at yesterday's news conference.

Funny.  I watched Outnumbered this morning and they were very critical of Trump's performance. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Really weird there was no mention of this when Obama was president
Of course not, 99% of people or organizations that criticized obama were labeled racist and cast aside. The political and media protection obama had from criticism was unprecedented.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - pretty funny watching Bum and the other right wing clowns desperately try to deflect from the traitor in the White House by bringing up 6 year old clips of Obama

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Of course not, 99% of people or organizations that criticized obama were labeled racist and cast aside. The political and media protection obama had from criticism was unprecedented.

Truth. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LOL - pretty funny watching Bum and the other right wing clowns desperately try to deflect from the traitor in the White House by bringing up 6 year old clips of Obama

Why wasn't Russia the enemy until Trump won the Presidency?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Why wasn't Russia the enemy until Trump won the Presidency?

Because Russia was so 1980s.  According to our last empty suit president. 

Bear232

• Getbig II
Ted Kennedy worked with yuri Andropov to prevent Reagan from getting relected. 

Hillary sold 20% of our our uranium assetts to the Russians.

Bill Clinton made 500K on a speech to a russion Oligarch, soon thereafter, 140 Million was deposited in the Clinton Global Initiative.

but, nothing to see here, move along.   

Trump sucks at a news conference and the news goes apeshit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It really is an amazing thing to see.

The legacy media has lost all credibility and can no longer sway public opinion and the Democratic Party has become a bunch of deranged Pro-TPP, open border war mongers.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Really weird there was no mention of this when Obama was president

God you are stupid, right up there with Howard. Probably because the media was in his hip pocket and King Hussein could do no wrong, dummy ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ted Kennedy worked with yuri Andropov to prevent Reagan from getting relected. 

Hillary sold 20% of our our uranium assetts to the Russians.

Bill Clinton made 500K on a speech to a russion Oligarch, soon thereafter, 140 Million was deposited in the Clinton Global Initiative.

but, nothing to see here, move along.   

Trump sucks at a news conference and the news goes apeshit.

no she didn't

not sure about the other two but given that you still believe that bogus claim about Hillary the other two are likely horseshit too

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
Impressive post  ::). Maybe you were thinking of trump slobbering over putin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Funny.  I watched Outnumbered this morning and they were very critical of Trump's performance. 

So, we are in agreement?