Author Topic: McDonald's is pure garbage.  (Read 70084 times)

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: McDonald's is pure garbage.
« Reply #475 on: April 01, 2023, 08:30:31 AM »
My boss bought a bunch of McDonald's for us yesterday.  I haven't had it in years, and now I remember why.  Absolute shit!  Tastes like shit, and is full of chemicals and preservatives.  How they're still in business is beyond me.  Is it even real food?   ???
unimaginable that you ate it, it has absolutely shortened your life by a little bit, there is no doubt about it, even eating it once will shorten your life for sure, even tho the delusionalites like gregg doucette refuse to accept that reality

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: April 01, 2023, 08:32:25 AM »
I still love it.

I could happily eat one of their 1/4 pounders (UK one is not as greasy as the US one) every day for the rest of my life
however, eating that every day will shorten your life by several years, potentially decades, depending on your genetics

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: April 01, 2023, 08:39:12 AM »
however, eating that every day will shorten your life by several years, potentially decades, depending on your genetics

How exactly?

If I ate the burger their fries and soda every day then it would probably do the things you mention.

There would be no issues from eating the burger every day provided the rest of food intake that day was balanced.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: April 01, 2023, 08:43:12 AM »
How exactly?

If I ate the burger their fries and soda every day then it would probably do the things you mention.

There would be no issues eating the burger every day provided the rest of food intake that day was balanced.
it is highly processed food and contains many harmful additives, i can't give you all the details, you can look up a lot of info about it, should you really care

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #479 on: April 01, 2023, 08:45:03 AM »
I would never eat that trash or any fast food. That's peasant food.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #480 on: April 01, 2023, 08:49:17 AM »
I eat it every third day and absolutely love it. What do I care if it shortens my life, Im shocked I made it to 57, anything now is bonus. Do I wanna be 82 and stumbling around shitting my pants? Fuck no. Im gonna eat what I want when I want and if/when it ends me, I had a good run

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: April 01, 2023, 08:55:46 AM »
it is highly processed food and contains many harmful additives, i can't give you all the details, you can look up a lot of info about it, should you really care

Done that a long time ago. The burger meat in the UK is of better quality than what they put in the US version.

A slice of processed cheese isn't going to do anything and burger buns which is the equivalent of eating 2 slices of bread is hardly gonna take years or decades of someones life, just like eating a small cheese bagel a day isn't.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #482 on: April 01, 2023, 08:57:29 AM »
Once a decade I have a quarter pounder the last one went down well.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #483 on: April 01, 2023, 08:58:13 AM »
You`re taking about buying a truckload of Scotch in one thread,and now saying a burger can kill you because of preservatives.....happy cirrhosis of the liver!  ;D

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #484 on: April 01, 2023, 08:59:16 AM »
Done that a long time ago. The burger meat in the UK is of better quality than what they put in the US version.

A slice of processed cheese isn't going to do anything and burger buns which is the equivalent of eating 2 slices of bread is hardly gonna take years or decades of someones life, just like eating a cheese bagel a day isn't.
maybe, it's better to be safe

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: April 01, 2023, 09:00:43 AM »
I eat pretty healthy for the most part but if I can`t have a few Filet-O-Fish sandwiches,or a 1/4 Pounder once in a while,then fuck it.

With all the poison I`ve ingested over the decades at times,I do not fear a burger one bit!  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: April 01, 2023, 09:08:06 AM »
maybe, it's better to be safe

Appreciate the advice. I will avoid all foods now just to be ultra safe

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #487 on: April 01, 2023, 10:01:23 AM »
What about Burger King? Healthier than McD right?

Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #488 on: April 01, 2023, 10:38:21 AM »
Burger King is decent but I don't understand why the whopper buns have to be so soft and sloppy. Whoppers would be much better with better bread.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: April 01, 2023, 10:57:45 AM »
Appreciate the advice. I will avoid all foods now just to be ultra safe
don't do that, try to eat many different vegetables per week and a variety of unprocessed high quality meats and fish. Ideally, try to eat maximum once per day, just eat  a ton of good food in one shot in the evening after a long day of suffering, then let the body absorb it and fast for over 22-23 hours, this will reduce cancer development speed and boost natural repair mechanisms. also drink a lot of water and tea and use only cast iron pans and pots, not cancer laden non sticky coatings and also avoid silicone and aluminium injected toiletries. stay safe

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #490 on: April 01, 2023, 11:06:47 AM »
I enjoy a couple McDoubles every now and then.  It’s insane how much they charge for their food now, a “value” meal is like $10 now.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: April 01, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »
don't do that, try to eat many different vegetables per week and a variety of unprocessed high quality meats and fish. Ideally, try to eat maximum once per day, just eat  a ton of good food in one shot in the evening after a long day of suffering, then let the body absorb it and fast for over 22-23 hours, this will reduce cancer development speed and boost natural repair mechanisms. also drink a lot of water and tea and use only cast iron pans and pots, not cancer laden non sticky coatings and also avoid silicone and aluminium injected toiletries. stay safe

But what if my vegetables grew in contaminated soil. What if the animals where given poor quality contaminated feed. What if the fish are full of mercury. What if microplastics are in my food and water.

I'm just never gonna eat, drink or even bathe again!. That's the only safe way to be safe

I'll just become this guy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: April 01, 2023, 11:24:01 AM »
Live a little,don`t just exist in a bubble!!

If eating a burger or using Teflon is living life on the edge, then my life has been the  edge X 10,0000 !!

Shaolin Monk Of Peace

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: April 01, 2023, 11:31:22 AM »
Pellius could make an argument about McDonalds seem interesting.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: April 01, 2023, 11:37:57 AM »
Pellius could make an argument about McDonalds seem interesting.
:D

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #495 on: April 01, 2023, 11:54:48 AM »
McDs is a platinum stock.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #496 on: April 01, 2023, 11:58:33 AM »
Are they bringing back the McLean?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #497 on: April 01, 2023, 12:20:43 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #498 on: April 01, 2023, 12:28:37 PM »

I have no room in which to invoke God but this was a good man.  It is my hope that when he breathed his last and closed his eyes on this world, he then opened them to the sound of "Well done, faithful servant".

As my mother taught me:

"May he rest in peace and rise in His glory."

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #499 on: April 01, 2023, 01:12:13 PM »
I have no room in which to invoke God but this was a good man.  It is my hope that when he breathed his last and closed his eyes on this world, he then opened them to the sound of "Well done, faithful servant".

As my mother taught me:

"May he rest in peace and rise in His glory."

I was going to post my usual asinine/juvenile rubbish when I saw your post... couldn't do it... thanks Scott

RIP Pellius
T