Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 111785 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2018, 02:18:58 PM »
She looks like Andy Dick

Ha - He’s better looking
And “I Believe Him”   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2018, 05:23:57 PM »
‘Late Show’ Writer Ariel DumBasS Under Fire for Obvious ‘Joke’ About Brett Kavanaugh

https://observer.com/2018/10/late-show-writer-ariel-dumas-kavanaugh-twitter-joke/

Highly punchable face
The left does it and the media calls it an "obvious joke", bitch just admitted they were trying to ruin his life with completely unfounded made up bullshit. Fuck her and everyone who believes her, bunch of fucking idiots.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2018, 10:08:29 PM »
The left does it and the media calls it an "obvious joke", bitch just admitted they were trying to ruin his life with completely unfounded made up bullshit. Fuck her and everyone who believes her, bunch of fucking idiots.

Well he did probably do it so there is that...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »
That was funny. Good get big zinger LOL

But seriously, bashing Dr Ford and ridiculing survivors of sexual abuse is political death.
Trump could have congratulated his new justice and avoided saying her claims were a hoax.
By doing so, he just pissed off more women and lost more votes in the mid terms.

Keep your rationale thinking out of here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2018, 01:57:29 AM »

Keep your rationale thinking out of here

Really - So why isn’t Ford pursuing a criminal case against him ?

And I don’t see you knocking the above post from Ariel DumbAss
You’ve conveniently Skipped that one.... ::)

Sad to say I’m not seeing much rational thinking from yourself lately.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2018, 07:44:31 AM »
Prove it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2018, 07:52:05 AM »
Prove it.
In his meta-communist-Stalinist purges era world, lack of proof IS proof, because "proof" can be doctored and manipulated, while lack of proof is pure, unblemished, truthful.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2018, 07:52:32 AM »
^
Dumber than a rock this guy. Type his liberal leaders feed off of and love.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2018, 03:44:53 PM »

I’m shocked & amazed you saying that
As a Ex High Ranking Police Officer.
So you’re also Psychic
And Judge & Jury
That’s very troubling to know you think like that
We’ll never know how many you’ve condemned on a
Probably did do it. !!!

Perhaps your cases should be re-examined after you stating that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2018, 04:06:47 PM »
In my opinion, a lot of people on BOTH sides, missed the point of Dr Ford's testimony and Trump's reaction.
The issue isn't LEGAL , it's 100% political. The senate VOTED to confirm him.

In the end , we had politicians voting on a pollical appointment.  :o

By dissing her and eventually declaring it a hoax, Trump pissed off  a bunch of independent females .

Yes, his base loved it, but he already had their votes . Now he just lost a decent chunk of female votes in the mid terms.

Likewise can be said for her & her false accusations
No doubt that’s pissed off a large percentage of right & fair minded females
Who would not want to be associated with her type of Gutter Politics / accusations
And Behaviour.

Had you no thought of that - Or you’re blinded by your obsessive dislike for Trump.
And unable to see Clearly Both Sides of The Issues She has Caused.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2018, 04:28:09 PM »
In my opinion, a lot of people on BOTH sides, missed the point of Dr Ford's testimony and Trump's reaction.

By dissing her and eventually declaring it a hoax, Trump pissed off  a bunch of independent females .

Yes, his base loved it, but he already had their votes . Now he just lost a decent chunk of female votes in the mid terms.

Any thinking woman will vote for President Trump.  Given your choice of words in your final sentence, I would say you are correct.  A female that can be described with the word "chunk" isn't going to vote with her mind, but with her period.  She's going to scream in public and in doing so alienate any and all that are subjected to her idiocy

I know plenty of women that will vote for Trump.  They are Conservative.  They are better.  Cucktard women are just bitter.  The bitter ones demand "change" in the name of "fairness".  The better (i.e., Conservative) ones work for what is right. 

No one owes people a sex change or a lifetime supply of support for adding nothing to society but another leech.

By the way.  The President's base you speak of?  It is growing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »

I don't think so, I know several women that were disgusted with demoncrats using a fake sexual assault to further their political agenda.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2018, 06:18:24 PM »
I don't think so, I know several women that were disgusted with demoncrats using a fake sexual assault to further their political agenda.

Correct.  The women he upset were those who were never going to vote for him or any Republican candidate anyway.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »
Had an experience with an independent the other day while working. He said that usually he looks at both candidates and decides from there but he was so disgusted by what was going on with Kavanaugh/Democratic Party that he was going straight Repulican this next ballot.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »

I’m shocked & amazed you saying that
As a Ex High Ranking Police Officer.
So you’re also Psychic
And Judge & Jury
That’s very troubling to know you think like that
We’ll never know how many you’ve condemned on a
Probably did do it. !!!

Perhaps your cases should be re-examined after you stating that.

Don't be ridiculous. My opinion is that he likely did what she said he did. I don't know that he did it. I think he did. If I was working that case, I would staff it with the DA and give my input that it be determined inconclusive and charges not be filed. And as I said before, but I think it needs repeating, had he done it, admitted he done it, didn't lie about other things under oath that I believe he likely lied about, I wouldn't think, based on his 30 year track record, that that one incident should disqualify him from the job.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2018, 10:52:16 PM »
Don't be ridiculous. My opinion is that he likely did what she said he did. I don't know that he did it. I think he did. If I was working that case, I would staff it with the DA and give my input that it be determined inconclusive and charges not be filed. And as I said before, but I think it needs repeating, had he done it, admitted he done it, didn't lie about other things under oath that I believe he likely lied about, I wouldn't think, based on his 30 year track record, that that one incident should disqualify him from the job.

Opinions Vary
My opinion is you’ve been unduly affected by the Brainwashing that is libtard leftism
Especially when it comes to this untrustworthy Ford Bitch.
Still Just as Trump was Elected so was Kavanaugh & The Libtard Leftist Will carry on
Crying / Bitching / Screaming & Generally acting up.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2018, 11:16:46 PM »

Dianne Feinstein singlehandedly just destroyed the #MeToo movement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2018, 01:19:32 AM »
Next up, lets talk about (f-bomb) Kayne and Trump's asinine glad handing performance today at the White House while parts of Florida are demolished by hurricane Michael and the dead are still being counted. Trump campaigning for the black vote.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 12, 2018, 01:55:01 AM »
Dianne Feinstein singlehandedly just destroyed the #MeToo movement.

If only - Let’s Hope So.

Kwon3

« Reply #219 on: October 12, 2018, 06:45:58 AM »
I don't see it that way and we disagree as usual.
But, we'll all know the real answer by the mid term results.
I can see 30-40 seats shifting to the dems , giving them back the house.
THAT will be made possible by disgruntled , professional/career females disgusted by team Trump and the GOP.

Obviously , it's not monolithic and at least 33% of females will still vote GOP, maybe a bit more?
But when the votes are counted Nov 6, the dramatic change ,may surprise you.

Women are going to vote for wherever their feelings and Facebook friends tell them to. They're not moved by principles, political convictions, or firm and unshakable patriotism. In short, they're a lost cause.

Blacks, on the other hand, are ripe for the ripping. 98% for Democrat, and without them, the Democrats can't win a general election. That's going to change under Trump, because he's finally standing his ground on things they care about, like jobs and unemployment as well as his new initiative to promote the hiring of ex-cons (something Obama started). Having a major Black celebrity in his corner didn't hurt the President's image any either, as many look up to Kanye as he's won more grammy awards than anyone else and is an icon in their community.

If the Dems take the house and senate, that wouldn't be surprising at all, since that's the historical pattern when an opposing party President takes office. If we DID keep one or both chambers, that WOULD be surprising, and so I hope that's what happens.

Kwon3

« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2018, 08:09:05 AM »
Good post and thanks for being honest.

Females are a lost cause for republicans because team Trump offended them .
Plus, they fail to support needed changes in health care costs.

You're 100% correct that the President often gets pummeled during his 1st mid term.
I suspect the dems will win back the house, while the GOP narrowly holds on to the senate.
OH well,  I guess we'll know after NOV 6.

Have a great weekend. :D

Obama offended them too when he didn't give amnesty to kids at the border, or when he bombed the hell out of a bunch of different countries and the liberal press reported the dead children and broken homes that came out of it, or a bunch of legislation that he compromised with the Republicans on. Like I said, they're driven by feelings. If tomorrow all their friends vote for Trump, they'll do the same. They don't have the same degree of loyalty to a belief system nor the nationalistic tendencies of men. This is not a knock on them. They're wired differently at the factory and that's that. If they were just like us, they wouldn't fuck us to have kids with us.

Trump won 2016 with half the country against him. He can do it again in 2020. But he may lose the house, and that is just history repeating itself. If he's smart, he'll double down on prying black voters away from the Democrats' clutch. Hispanics are harder because they have relatives in Latino countries and are frustrated with his Wall promise as well as the fact that he deports illegals. Oh well, who cares. You only need a large group of minorities on your side + the white male vote to win this country, you don't need everyone (probably a good thing, otherwise we'd be a dictatorship).

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2018, 12:11:24 PM »
Good post and thanks for being honest.

Females are a lost cause for republicans because team Trump offended them .
Plus, they fail to support needed changes in health care costs.

You're 100% correct that the President often gets pummeled during his 1st mid term.
I suspect the dems will win back the house, while the GOP narrowly holds on to the senate.
OH well,  I guess we'll know after NOV 6.

Have a great weekend. :D

You are naive, Trump got 41% of the female voters even after it was clear what he was. Women will vote for who their Husband likes or who is the cutest for the most part.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2018, 05:56:34 PM »
You are naive, Trump got 41% of the female voters even after it was clear what he was. Women will vote for who their Husband likes or who is the cutest for the most part.
The best choice for the position at that given time ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2018, 06:05:17 PM »
The best choice for the position at that given time ???

Trump is the best choice for our Nation.

Alas that the only socio-economic, political and of course, physical position these cucktards will accept is that of being bent over with their wrists duct taped to their ankles and a gag-ball stuffed in their mouths.

Trump is without a doubt the finest President to have served this great Nation in my lifetime.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2018, 07:35:47 PM »
Trump is the best choice for our Nation.

Alas that the only socio-economic, political and of course, physical position these cucktards will accept is that of being bent over with their wrists duct taped to their ankles and a gag-ball stuffed in their mouths.

Trump is without a doubt the finest President to have served this great Nation in my lifetime.

You got that right my man.