Author Topic: FBI: Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails  (Read 1700 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Former top FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified during two days of closed-door House hearings, revealing shocking new Intel against her old bosses at the Bureau, according the well-placed FBI sources.

Alarming new details on allegations of a bureau-wide cover up. Or should we say another bureau-wide cover up.

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Time to hit the reset button on this shit. Wtf is going on in the world?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's an open secret that the FBI hid this evidence in the basement of Comet Ping Pong

Everyone agrees with that

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's an open secret that the FBI hid this evidence in the basement of Comet Ping Pong

Strawman's MO = When you can't refute something, just say something stupid.  That's just as good right?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
BUMP!  Just a reminder...

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cyber-chief-confirms-stand-order-russian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Strawman's MO = When you can't refute something, just say something stupid.  That's just as good right?

Moronic claim deserves mocking response

You're trying to tell me you don't think the FBI hid the "evidence" in the basement of Comet Ping Pong?

Do you know what happened in that basement ?

It's the perfect place to hide the non-existent evidence because it's impossible for anyone to look there

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
BUMP!

BREAKING: The CrowdStrike analyst who ran the forensics on DNC servers worked for Mueller at FBI and in fact was personally promoted by Mueller

BREAKING: Clinton campaign counsel Marc Elias hired CrowdStrike to write the unusual public report blaming Russia for hacking the DNC in June 2016 -- the same month Elias hired Fusion GPS & Steele to write the dossier pinning the hacking on not just Russia but also Trump campaign
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Moronic claim deserves mocking response

You're trying to tell me you don't think the FBI hid the "evidence" in the basement of Comet Ping Pong?

Do you know what happened in that basement ?

It's the perfect place to hide the non-existent evidence because it's impossible for anyone to look there

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cyber-chief-confirms-stand-order-russian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
you're dating a Nazi?

Straw, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think they regret this order seeing what the outcome of the election was?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think they regret this order seeing what the outcome of the election was?

just curious

did you read the entire article in the link?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
just curious

did you read the entire article in the link?

I did. Clearly putting it on the back burner and Obama’s stern warning weren’t enough. My question is still the same. If you believe in the Russian hacking I’d assume you think they regret it. Just trying to have a discussion at the water cooler my man.

Did I read the article, who do you think I am, Coach?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I did. Clearly putting it on the back burner and Obama’s stern warning weren’t enough. My question is still the same. If you believe in the Russian hacking I’d assume you think they regret it. Just trying to have a discussion at the water cooler my man.

Once again, he evaded answering your question, instead questioning you. Typical.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
James Comey quoting the founders. That's rich.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
James Comey quoting the founders. That's rich.

I think there is something wrong with him.  You'd think he would just slink away, spend his book royalties, and thank God that we typically only prosecute little people for breaking the law. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Remember this from 2010?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.
a