Author Topic: If you don't have a six pack...  (Read 3705 times)

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
If you don't have a six pack...
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »
Please don't put up pictures of yourself posing. Don't wear muscle shirts. Don't refer to yourself as a "bodybuilder". In short, if you don't have a six pack, keep your shirt on. You're not jacked. You're fat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: If you don't have a six pack...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ...................FUCKF ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 02:32:51 PM »
Poor comeback of another The Trainer gimmick

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:35:07 PM »
He’s an idiot

A poor excuse as a poster - if it’s a know previous poster
This time round he’s woeful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 02:45:10 PM »
Please don't put up pictures of yourself posing. Don't wear muscle shirts. Don't refer to yourself as a "bodybuilder". In short, if you don't have a six pack, keep your shirt on. You're not jacked. You're fat.

I disagree. If you are pleased with your progress and want to memorialize it by putting up pictures of yourself posing on Getbig, please feel free to do so. For those who feel as you do, simply ignore them. Nothing requires you to look or comment on these pictures.

What you wear is up to you. If you feel good calling yourself a bodybuilder, then you should. Technically, anyone who exercises with the intent of building a better physique is, in effect, a bodybuilder.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ...................FUCKF ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

:D

Wes man!  It feels like too long since you shouted that!  Good to see you got your mojo back buddy  8)
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 11:06:52 PM »

Do you have a six pack? If so, are you willing to back up that claim and prove it?

You made another post promoting a certain training protocol that was the holy grail. Everybody else was wrong and you had the secret. When asked to prove how that training methodology worked for you and to prove it with a RECENT picture you disappeared from the thread.

You make a lot of bold statements, my friend, why do you run and hide when asked to back up your claims?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 12:28:09 AM »
Do you have a six pack? If so, are you willing to back up that claim and prove it?

You made another post promoting a certain training protocol that was the holy grail. Everybody else was wrong and you had the secret. When asked to prove how that training methodology worked for you and to prove it with a RECENT picture you disappeared from the thread.

You make a lot of bold statements, my friend, why do you run and hide when asked to back up your claims?

His dog ate his face and he doesn't like people to see the mess it became.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
Quite difficult to build size if you always have a clear six pack.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 05:00:07 AM »

I'll be sure to tell most strongmen this.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 11:43:40 AM »
I'll be sure to tell most strongmen this.
Strongmen aren't bodybuilders. Bodybuilding is a specialized field, and the cost of admittance is a six pack.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »
Strongmen aren't bodybuilders. Bodybuilding is a specialized field, and the cost of admittance is a six pack.

Still waiting on a pic of your six-pack.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 09:13:07 PM »
if hit lower abs i could get an 8pack

an 8 pack doesnt exsist really the top 2 boxes are part of something else (anatomy chart help?)

yes bitches that is my yoga mat.

i swear to iron gods hot yoga and bodybuilding mix like peanut butter an choc

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 09:16:20 PM »

an 8 pack doesnt exsist really the top 2 boxes are part of something else (anatomy chart help?)

Your condition is legend on this board. You should be giving out tips and advice instead of this fraud and poseur.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 09:18:53 PM »
Taken two days ago just before heading to McDonald's.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 09:19:54 PM »
Where are you, Brian?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 09:24:56 PM »
Your condition is legend on this board. You should be giving out tips and advice instead of this fraud and poseur.

i am no GH15 just a guy who loves mexican food and latinas

tips - i am all bro science -

1. hire a personal trainer when you hit sticking points (most dont do that) its worth the $$$ they arent too expensive either.
2. cut hard core 1x per year (photoshoot or show) you need accountability.
3. legit bulk 1x per year (get rice, potato, powerlifting straps)
4. practice posing - its hard as shit, gets the final fibers out
5. date an IFBB pro  or NPC chica if you are serious - it is too hard to date a hot party chic who wants to go out/mingle. that is what hot chics do... booze and eat expensive restaurants so date someone who is on your page
6. dont waste money on supplements - get  meal replacement service . best one is rich Piana. i no longer use it but i did to bulk up
7. hot yoga is legit - most bbers are so tight they get injuries, it keeps your stomach tight, keeps you out of trouble. do hot yoga to end your evenings, plus hot chics in yoga class - great cardio
8.  take days off the gym, take weeks off the gym. lift less days but go heavy duty
9. train at a legit gym (metroflex or something) ecosystem matters
10. the last thing is mind muscle connection - Arnold mentions this shit alot  - learn to use your mind to get to the next level

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 07:28:58 AM »

1. hire a personal trainer when you hit sticking points (most dont do that) its worth the $$$ they arent too expensive either.
5. date an IFBB pro  or NPC chica if you are serious - it is too hard to date a hot party chic who wants to go out/mingle. that is what hot chics do... booze and eat expensive restaurants so date someone who is on your page
6. dont waste money on supplements - get  meal replacement service . best one is rich Piana. i no longer use it but i did to bulk up
7. hot yoga is legit - most bbers are so tight they get injuries, it keeps your stomach tight, keeps you out of trouble. do hot yoga to end your evenings, plus hot chics in yoga class - great cardio
8.  take days off the gym, take weeks off the gym. lift less days but go heavy duty
10. the last thing is mind muscle connection - Arnold mentions this shit alot  - learn to use your mind to get to the next level

All I can think about when you post now is that you run trains on your girl with young dudes. Not UK Good level of perversion, but a bit weird justthe same.

Side note, I actually had a tres taco combo for dinner last night (no homo)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 08:13:59 AM »

Shopping for cock? Pull up your panties, tinkerbell.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
All I can think about when you post now is that you run trains on your girl with young dudes. Not UK Good level of perversion, but a bit weird justthe same.

Side note, I actually had a tres taco combo for dinner last night (no homo)

3 tacos is about the limit

if you gonna run a train on a chic its ideal to have younger guys (typically ectomorphs) and a nice hotel room. less complex - fyi i have grown up a bit ha :)  so no mas!

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 12:49:05 PM »
Taken two days ago just before heading to McDonald's.

legit

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 12:51:44 PM »

not legit

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 12:56:49 PM »

5. date an IFBB pro  or NPC chica if you are serious - it is too hard to date a hot party chic who wants to go out/mingle. that is what hot chics do... booze and eat expensive restaurants so date someone who is on your page
6. dont waste money on supplements - get  meal replacement service . best one is rich Piana. i no longer use it but i did to bulk up
8.  take days off the gym, take weeks off the gym. lift less days but go heavy duty
10. the last thing is mind muscle connection - Arnold mentions this shit alot  - learn to use your mind to get to the next level

Good advices Taco, not sure I could bring myself to go to a hot yoga class....not sure they even do that shit in England?!

I am in a rut at the min, good to see one of us doing well, respect to you brother.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »

I believe Tacox3 pulled them down just to display that he weren't able to get a visible 8-pack, 6-pack sure.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 03:35:41 PM »

LOL! I was going to say... but was too chicken. That is a bit much.