Author Topic: Noteworthy video of Ramy 8 weeks out  (Read 5020 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Noteworthy video of Ramy 8 weeks out
« on: July 21, 2018, 02:34:29 PM »
Observations: 1) his body weight seems lower than normal at the 8 week point. 2) he looked exhausted at the end of video (@ 1:53).

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Noteworthy video of Ramy 8 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 02:40:36 PM »
He's gotta feel like shit, lugging that much mass around all the time and eating so much to keep growing.  I wonder how long he can keep it up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 03:20:51 PM »
His bowel movements must be what nightmares are made of!
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 03:22:24 PM »
Ramy looks great for 8 weeks out. Waist is in check no reason he shouldn't be ripped the day of the show. With that being said.

Phil will win
Ramy will look better here than the day of the show.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 03:25:24 PM »
Ramy looks great for 8 weeks out. Waist is in check no reason he shouldn't be ripped the day of the show. With that being said.

Phil will win
Ramy will look better here than the day of the show.

Sadly you’re likely right.

Just the thought of doughnut boy Phil (gifted) winning again.. ::)
Please No.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 03:29:42 PM »
Sadly you’re likely right.

Just the thought of doughnut boy Phil (gifted) winning again.. ::)
Please No.

They will never let Ramy win because of where he’s from.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 03:34:22 PM »
They will never let Ramy win because of where he’s from.

Sad, but true.  Ramy is Mr. Olympia.  Or at least is what Mr. Olympia should aspire to be.  Great mass, shape, tight waist.  No weak points.  Yes, thighs are a little too big for his calves but Dexter has no calves and won the O and is one of the greatest pro's of all time.  Ramy still has big calves just not on par with his thighs.

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 06:24:28 PM »
2018 Olympia prediction is 4th place finish..

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 06:27:51 PM »
His exhausted face is the referred focal point for the collective pain of his overtaxed internal organs. They've abandoned trying to ping his brain into stopping this Dubai-financed drug stack from hell and are opting for a hail mary pass by channeling their groaning agony in unison through his facial expressions and labored breathing, hoping outsiders will notice the obvious signs of impending death and send him DMs on Instagram using google translate in Arabic to beg him to stop before he pulls a McCarver on us.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 06:31:22 PM »
Have of his day is sitting in the toilet. He looks great though, but Phil will win. Phil will have 10 Sandows.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »
His exhausted face is the referred focal point for the collective pain of his overtaxed internal organs. They've abandoned trying to ping his brain into stopping this Dubai-financed drug stack from hell and are opting for a hail mary pass by channeling their groaning agony in unison through his facial expressions and labored breathing, hoping outsiders will notice the obvious signs of impending death and send him DMs on Instagram using google translate in Arabic to beg him to stop before he pulls a McCarver on us.

If he died, that would be the end of Oxygen Gym as we know it

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 07:00:48 PM »
Guys can you imagine what he puts his asshole and toilet through I bet his shits are so big he has a  special industrial flusher to flush those logs down not to mention the abuse those smelly Arab schmoes put him through

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 07:15:43 PM »
Needs to not worry about being the biggest.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 07:51:20 PM »
Ramy doesn't get much love on this board. He has moved up in placings every year. He was better than Heath last year. It's the same old bias. When someone is small they same how ripped he is. When someone is big they always say he isn't cut or dry enough. Ramy more than matched Phil's conditioning last year and has a much better frame and structure than Phil.

Phil is getting worse. Ramy continues to improve. He will be even better this year and Phil will be a little bit worse. Whether the judging is fair remains to be seen but it's just getting so blatant right now that people aren't going to stand for it.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 09:02:22 PM »
Ramy doesn't get much love on this board. He has moved up in placings every year. He was better than Heath last year. It's the same old bias. When someone is small they same how ripped he is. When someone is big they always say he isn't cut or dry enough. Ramy more than matched Phil's conditioning last year and has a much better frame and structure than Phil.

Phil is getting worse. Ramy continues to improve. He will be even better this year and Phil will be a little bit worse. Whether the judging is fair remains to be seen but it's just getting so blatant right now that people aren't going to stand for it.

i finally see what ppl say with Phil narrow shoulders

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
i finally see what ppl say with Phil narrow shoulders

You didn't notice it before? Its so blatantly obvious.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 09:05:39 PM »

Ive seen the second pic before but never the first pic. Ramy is really destroying Phil in every way.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »
Ive seen the second pic before but never the first pic. Ramy is really destroying Phil in every way.

Oh, it gets worse.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 09:09:03 PM »
Ramy needs to dwarf him not only with a conditioned physique, but also with humility touched with a dash of the reality that Phildo possesses tiny shoulders.  So tiny are these "shoulders" that I am amazed he can carry is mountainous ego around with him.  His arms overpower everything about him but his ego.

Phildo is an egotistical midgie.  Outside of arms and to a lesser degree back, the Philsbury Schmoeboy is without merit.  His success is a testimony to the suckiness of his competition.  And no, Kai Greene is an overstuffed butthole who does not deserve to be on the dais.

But then, neither does Phil "ol' glory-hole" Heath.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2018, 09:09:24 PM »
You didn't notice it before? Its so blatantly obvious.

it really stands out here tho....holy shit

for  me i have a hard time talking bad about #1.... he is the best in the business right now (right now i said fuckers :) )

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2018, 09:28:15 PM »
Oh, it gets worse.

Even Bonac, minus his gut, looks better than Phil.

Phil deservedly won maybe 2-3 Mr. Olympias. After that, all gifts.
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 09:29:20 PM »
Even Bonac, minus his gut, looks better than Phil.

Phil deservedly won maybe 2-3 Mr. Olympias. After that, all gifts.

i have concluded... in the mr olympia... you gotta beat the prior mr 0 but a fair margin to win... reigning mR 0 always get the tie breaker or close to calls

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2018, 09:31:03 PM »
it really stands out here tho....holy shit

for  me i have a hard time talking bad about #1.... he is the best in the business right now (right now i said fuckers :) )

Yeah, Phil is #1 because, as most know, hes competing in the worst era of bodybuilding.

Its easy to be number one when your competition is so lackluster.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2018, 09:32:53 PM »
i have concluded... in the mr olympia... you gotta beat the prior mr 0 but a fair margin to win... reigning mR 0 always get the tie breaker or close to calls

That is why bodybuilding contests are so dumb because of the old adage, "you just cant win, you have to knock the champ out." Dumbest thing ever. You dont need to beat the Patriots by 56 points to win the SB. You just need to beat them by one point.

So, why in bodybuilding do you have to "knock the champ out" with an overwhelming victory? Ridiculous.
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »

So, why in bodybuilding do you have to "knock the champ out" with an overwhelming victory? Ridiculous.

it is what it is.. i didnt create the rules so you gotta really knock out the champ to win