Author Topic: SummerSlam 2018: Lesnar vs Reigns, ONE MORE TIME.  (Read 5362 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
SummerSlam 2018: Lesnar vs Reigns, ONE MORE TIME.
« on: July 24, 2018, 09:19:55 PM »
Well, so much for the rumors of Lesnar vs. Lashley. Raw had Reigns and Lashley (who'd won triple threat matches the previous week) face each other, with the winner to meet Lesnar for the Universal title.

Lashley looked strong, using moves I haven't ever seen him use. But the "big dog" endured, hit a Superman punch and a spear (of course, only after he did his primal scream and got kicked in the face).

And, it appears the fans are finally warming up to Reigns. Will he finally beat Lesnar and get the strap?

Only time will tell (and if he does, will Strowman cash MITB on him?).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: SummerSlam 2018: Lesnar vs Reigns, ONE MORE TIME.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 08:11:40 PM »
Well, it appears WWE has finally done it. The crowd was chanting , “We want Roman!” on RAW, after Les at beat up Kurt Angle and Slapped around Paul Heyman. Why does this smell like 2002, when Heyman turned on Les R and helped the. It Showmwint the title?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:03:23 PM »
Well, it appears WWE has finally done it. The crowd was chanting , “We want Roman!” on RAW, after Les at beat up Kurt Angle and Slapped around Paul Heyman. Why does this smell like 2002, when Heyman turned on Les R and helped the. It Showmwint the title?

No reason to get drunk. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 08:31:44 PM »
RIP Wrestling

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 05:26:56 AM »
My Summerslam prediction:

Kevin Owens somehow wins the MITB briefcase off Strowman (remember, Strowman can lose the case even if he gets dq'd or counted out).

Reigns pins Lesner, Owens comes out and with the help of Paul Heyman cashes in the MITB briefcase and wins the title screwing Reigns over yet again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 04:36:00 PM »
My Summerslam prediction:

Kevin Owens somehow wins the MITB briefcase off Strowman (remember, Strowman can lose the case even if he gets dq'd or counted out).

Reigns pins Lesner, Owens comes out and with the help of Paul Heyman cashes in the MITB briefcase and wins the title screwing Reigns over yet again.

They're turning Lesnar into a punk, especially with the whole mace thing they did Monday night. I think Strowman keeps the briefcase. And after Reigns beats Lesnar.....FINALLY, Strowman goes to cash MITB. But, instead he congratulates Reigns and beats the crap out of Lesnar, allowing the Beast to FINALLY do the THT before preparing for his UFC title match with Daniel Cormier.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 04:48:53 AM »
They're turning Lesnar into a punk, especially with the whole mace thing they did Monday night. I think Strowman keeps the briefcase. And after Reigns beats Lesnar.....FINALLY, Strowman goes to cash MITB. But, instead he congratulates Reigns and beats the crap out of Lesnar, allowing the Beast to FINALLY do the THT before preparing for his UFC title match with Daniel Cormier.
On a side note, when is the Lesner / Cormier fight supposed to happen? Is there a date?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »
On a side note, when is the Lesner / Cormier fight supposed to happen? Is there a date?

I think it’s sometime in March. And it appears my pick was off, unless Strowman beats Reigns at Hell in a Cell.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 07:26:10 AM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more interested in the Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles match  :D