Author Topic: sharia law in Australia  (Read 3220 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: sharia law in Australia
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2018, 10:40:19 AM »
The cop did the right thing , maybe  the police officer saved her life .

That's the point she is making, dumbass.

She should not have to worry about safety walking ANYWHERE in Australia.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2018, 10:42:10 AM »
Lauren Southern

Head is too big for her shoulders.  Would not hit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2018, 01:57:17 PM »
I've had numerous run in's with NSW Police in the last few years, mainly because I beat them in court over a bullshit case they made up and they keep searching my car because they're pissed.

Anyone that can piss them off like she did is fucking great in my book. They make shit up and do whatever they want. If she was a male they would have been much harsher on her, she is lucky she is in Australia where women control the law which made them scared to touch her.

In 1998 Lakemba Police had their station shop up by Middle Eastern men because they were abusing their powers running around searching every kid they could find. Based upon an Asian kid was killed by one, the Asian was made out to be this sweet innocent boy but I went to the same school as him and he was looking for trouble always.

Shows they learnt from that shooting and are now too scared to do anything.

Don’t say anything in the future about black folk and police. Because this sounds like an episode of “Driving while black”.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2018, 12:14:33 AM »

Still wider than Health

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2018, 04:49:24 AM »

Still wilder than Keith (Richards).
Q

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 07:03:11 AM »
Tbh she just seems like a self promoting cunt.  And if I were king then I'd throttle muslim immigration down to a trickle, if that.

The cop was a moron but it's really bad form to arrive in someone else's country and stir up shit.  How would you like it if some Aussie tourist was telling US cops they have a legal right to do shit, trouble caused ain't my fault, etc.  You'd say 'ok true but you're still being an asshole.  Go back to the airport and be an asshole all the way home why don't you.'

How should I know if Syndey police stopping people with cameras from walking is a legit thing.  I'm in the west and I drive but there are no eek-muslims zones around that I'm aware of.  There are certainly more muslims around than when I got here in 99.  Also more opportunistic snow bunny yanks.  Neither is any good for the place imo.

She wasn't doing anything wrong, only asking people  questions in an area that's dominated by Muslims.

The cop essentially warned her that she would be arrested for inciting the Muslim scum to become violent over her mere presence in front of the mosque.

You're blaming her for just being there. This would never happen if she did the same thing in front of a Catholic church. She's pointing out a serious problem and you put more emphasis on her than the Muslim garbage. Good job buddy.

Wtf is wrong with Australia? They are right up there with Sweden when it comes to male hormones as well.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2018, 07:08:23 AM »
That's the point she is making, dumbass.

She should not have to worry about safety walking ANYWHERE in Australia.

Exactly. Che the fucking moron strikes again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »
Bon Scott is rolling in his grave :'(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 05:04:02 PM »
She wasn't doing anything wrong, only asking people  questions in an area that's dominated by Muslims.

The cop essentially warned her that she would be arrested for inciting the Muslim scum to become violent over her mere presence in front of the mosque.

You're blaming her for just being there. This would never happen if she did the same thing in front of a Catholic church. She's pointing out a serious problem and you put more emphasis on her than the Muslim garbage. Good job buddy.

Wtf is wrong with Australia? They are right up there with Sweden when it comes to male hormones as well.

She's being an ugly American and I don't like it.  So sue me.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2018, 05:19:10 PM »
She's being an ugly American Canadian and I don't like it.  So sue me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »
Same difference.  Sorry Canada.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2018, 10:41:06 PM »
You can't take this on face value.

I can walk through that area no sweat and i look like a viking so i stand out like crazy. Buy food and eat it there. Nobody says shit. Nobody does shit. Cops don't magically turn up.

The problem with this clip is she is known to be outspoken and made it well known she was going there with a camera to film how bad it was. Even to the point that the police knew who she was and when she would be there.

It's not a no-go zone unless you paste yourself all over the internet that you are going there to show how shit the people are there and film it LOL. The exact same thing would happen if she went to Mt Druitt where the whities are except there they would have been robbed and had their car smashed up.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2018, 10:57:11 PM »

I can walk through that area no sweat and i look like a viking so i stand out like crazy. Buy food and eat it there. Nobody says shit. Nobody does shit. Cops don't magically turn up.

The problem with this clip is she is known to be outspoken and made it well known she was going there with a camera to film how bad it was. Even to the point that the police knew who she was and when she would be there.

It's not a no-go zone unless you paste yourself all over the internet that you are going there to show how shit the people are there and film it LOL. The exact same thing would happen if she went to Mt Druitt where the whities are except there they would have been robbed and had their car smashed up.

sometimes... I think that the inevitable fate of whites is super sad.. and then I read the tard thoughts of whites like u.... and it takes the sting out of it, a little.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 12:54:25 AM »
It's called putting something into context. You should try it. It would be a big first time event for you.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 01:04:16 AM »

Yeah just like the Australian 60 minutes crew that was mearly asking people questions in Sweden and got attacked ? Were they trying to show how shit things were as well or just asking questions?  

The cop never mentioned any thing about harassing anyone. He said that area around the mosque  was highly religious and that her presence might instigate a problem.

What happened to the religion of peace?

You do realize the same thing happened to her in the UK and the Muslim she was interviewing even said she wasn't doing anything wrong. It was the idiot cops that made z poor decision just like this moron Aussie col did.

When did Australians become such limo wristed cucks?