Author Topic: sharia law in Australia  (Read 3219 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
sharia law in Australia
« on: July 27, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: sharia law in Australia
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 05:24:52 PM »
LOL in Australia too?

I'd never guess / expect that Islam would have gained such a foothold there.

Gone are the days of "Mad Max" ,"Crocodile Dundee" and "Razorback"... :D
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 06:59:29 PM »

She’s right, that area is “conquered land”. What’s her name?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 07:17:07 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 07:18:37 PM »
this is Lauren and her sister

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 07:27:37 PM »

needs to work on your hamstrings some more

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 07:39:54 PM »
I did a job in Perth city recently and I swear every white guy around was effeminate as hell.  To a degree you couldn't help but notice.  Srsly, a conspicuous effeminacy.  I was afraid to drink the water.  

I don't want to be that asshole stereotypical construction guy "Buncha faggots around here."  But there were a lot of faggots around there!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 08:47:20 PM »

the lack of degenerate tattoos more than make up for a lack of gym time

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 09:07:34 PM »
I did a job in Perth city recently and I swear every white guy around was effeminate as hell.  To a degree you couldn't help but notice.  Srsly, a conspicuous effeminacy.  I was afraid to drink the water.  

I don't want to be that asshole stereotypical construction guy "Buncha faggots around here."  But there were a lot of faggots around there!

Islamic no go zones are the future. Progress.

Strawman redneck from Kentucky and stuff.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 09:27:12 PM »
Forcing their citizens to turn in their firearms and allow this to go on....suspect to say the least.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 09:35:11 PM »
LOL in Australia too?

I'd never guess / expect that Islam would have gained such a foothold there.

Gone are the days of "Mad Max" ,"Crocodile Dundee" and "Razorback"... :D

why not? a few years ago the Aussies were conned into getting rid of all their firearms. They're ripe for the picking.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 10:04:50 PM »
People have guns in Australia.  My neighbor has rifles.  A friend of mine has rifles and shotguns which I've shot.  You're just yapping cluelessly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »
People have guns in Australia.  My neighbor has rifles.  A friend of mine has rifles and shotguns which I've shot.  You're just yapping cluelessly.

From the look of the video, that young lady was stopped by the police from video taping a certain part of Australia.

Is that a legit thing now in Australia? The police stop people from walking through certain neighborhoods with cameras?

No need to be hostile, just looks a little strange to the rest of us who believe in Western values.

Is there some non existent redneck straw man from Arkansas to throw the blame upon?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 11:29:27 PM »
From the look of the video, that young lady was stopped by the police from video taping a certain part of Australia.

Is that a legit thing now in Australia? The police stop people from walking through certain neighborhoods with cameras?

No need to be hostile, just looks a little strange to the rest of us who believe in Western values.

Is there some non existent redneck straw man from Arkansas to throw the blame upon?

Tbh she just seems like a self promoting cunt.  And if I were king then I'd throttle muslim immigration down to a trickle, if that.

The cop was a moron but it's really bad form to arrive in someone else's country and stir up shit.  How would you like it if some Aussie tourist was telling US cops they have a legal right to do shit, trouble caused ain't my fault, etc.  You'd say 'ok true but you're still being an asshole.  Go back to the airport and be an asshole all the way home why don't you.'

How should I know if Syndey police stopping people with cameras from walking is a legit thing.  I'm in the west and I drive but there are no eek-muslims zones around that I'm aware of.  There are certainly more muslims around than when I got here in 99.  Also more opportunistic snow bunny yanks.  Neither is any good for the place imo.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 11:54:51 PM »
Crocrodile Dundee would be Ashamed!!....Literally!!....Yep, That's All I Have to Say....**Chirping Sounds**

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2018, 12:00:52 AM »
Tbh she just seems like a self promoting cunt.

lol, for sure - female, works in media... on top of that she's canadian; any of those factors, individually, r bad news - all three virtually guarantee that she's super fuking whacked in the head, in one way or another

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2018, 12:07:00 AM »

I HOPE she works on my hamstrings. 

Based on video, Lauren seems nicely thick in the hips.  That pic of of her sister, though, doesn't look right.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 12:21:01 AM »
Based on video, Lauren seems nicely thick in the hips.  That pic of of her sister, though, doesn't look right.

both whores hips

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2018, 01:32:36 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2018, 04:21:53 AM »
I've had numerous run in's with NSW Police in the last few years, mainly because I beat them in court over a bullshit case they made up and they keep searching my car because they're pissed.

Anyone that can piss them off like she did is fucking great in my book. They make shit up and do whatever they want. If she was a male they would have been much harsher on her, she is lucky she is in Australia where women control the law which made them scared to touch her.

In 1998 Lakemba Police had their station shop up by Middle Eastern men because they were abusing their powers running around searching every kid they could find. Based upon an Asian kid was killed by one, the Asian was made out to be this sweet innocent boy but I went to the same school as him and he was looking for trouble always.

Shows they learnt from that shooting and are now too scared to do anything.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2018, 06:50:56 AM »
Tbh she just seems like a self promoting cunt.  And if I were king then I'd throttle muslim immigration down to a trickle, if that.

The cop was a moron but it's really bad form to arrive in someone else's country and stir up shit.  How would you like it if some Aussie tourist was telling US cops they have a legal right to do shit, trouble caused ain't my fault, etc.  You'd say 'ok true but you're still being an asshole.  Go back to the airport and be an asshole all the way home why don't you.'

How should I know if Syndey police stopping people with cameras from walking is a legit thing.  I'm in the west and I drive but there are no eek-muslims zones around that I'm aware of.  There are certainly more muslims around than when I got here in 99.  Also more opportunistic snow bunny yanks.  Neither is any good for the place imo.

After the Tommy Robinson ordeal, us Yanks kinda have the side eye on you British Commonwealth folks.

Of course, here in the States we seemingly have a convenient store parking lot shootout reminiscent of the old OK Corral that we rewind and fast forward like instant replay every week so maybe it all truly comes out in wash eventually.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2018, 07:07:58 AM »

Blonde beauties with thigh gaps and nice asses.  Doesn't get much better than that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2018, 08:50:46 AM »
After the Tommy Robinson ordeal, us Yanks kinda have the side eye on you British Commonwealth folks.

Of course, here in the States we seemingly have a convenient store parking lot shootout reminiscent of the old OK Corral that we rewind and fast forward like instant replay every week so maybe it all truly comes out in wash eventually.

Fire your surveillance team then.  I'm from frikkin New Jersey.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2018, 10:30:04 AM »

The cop did the right thing , maybe  the police officer saved her life .