Author Topic: William Bonac--11 Weeks Out  (Read 14234 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: William Bonac--11 Weeks Out
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2018, 08:50:41 AM »
Kevin is much better than Cognac Williams.

No contest.

yep, you got that right prime levrone would smash that lil chocolate dwarf

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2018, 08:56:26 AM »
Physique-wise, Bonac reminds me of Shawn Ray in more ways than one.  Who you like better (e.g., Levrone or Bonac) is a purely subjective thing, of course.  I never said Kevin had a "weak" double-bi, I just said it wasn't his best pose and IMO Bonac's front double-bi flows better.  

yet he beat ray, cormier, and nasser more often than not so i guess they lacked even more finer details eh "dave d"

weak front double bicep ::)

E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »
Bonac and Levrone both filled out their frames with a ton of muscle.

In my opinion, Levrone had a better frame.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2018, 09:30:49 AM »
you think this front double bi looks better?

short and stumpy is a major flaw

E

I can't fault his legs but his upper body in this pose is not so striking. His obliques stick out almost as far as his lats and his arms are OK but nothing to write home about. He's about 1.2 widths as wide as Heath and has a very short torso which normally would be a plus but with his wide waist it makes him look squaty.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2018, 01:13:11 PM »
I can't fault his legs but his upper body in this pose is not so striking. His obliques stick out almost as far as his lats and his arms are OK but nothing to write home about. He's about 1.2 widths as wide as Heath and has a very short torso which normally would be a plus but with his wide waist it makes him look squaty.

this is considered the number two or three bodybuilder int he world now ?  ha ha he would not have cracked the top 10 in the 90's

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2018, 01:25:26 PM »
Not a heath fan at all but Going from heath to bonac as MR Olympia is almost as big of a step down as prime Ronnie to heath was.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
Not a heath fan at all but Going from heath to bonac as MR Olympia is almost as big of a step down as prime Ronnie to heath was.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2018, 02:41:04 PM »

Agree, Bonac is only about 5'3 so having him travel the world as Mr Olympia would be a piss take. Mr Olympia should be someone inspirational, someone people look up to and want to be like......not a dwarf for crying out loud!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2018, 02:47:12 PM »
Bonac is 5'7".  Same height as Shawn Ray.  An inch taller than Dexter Jackson.  An inch shorter than Kai Greene and two inches shorter than 5'9" Phil Heath.  He's hardly a dwarf.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2018, 02:52:47 PM »
Bonac is 5'7".  Same height as Shawn Ray.  An inch taller than Dexter Jackson.  An inch shorter than Kai Greene and two inches shorter than 5'9" Phil Heath.  He's hardly a dwarf.

Get real dude, Bonac is a complete short arse.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
Get real dude, Bonac is a complete short arse.

Don't take my word for it.  Use your googler.  Another source lists him as 5'8".  Google it and take an average of all the figures and you'll see he's well above 5'3".

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2018, 03:18:24 PM »
Bonac is 5'7".  Same height as Shawn Ray.  An inch taller than Dexter Jackson.  An inch shorter than Kai Greene and two inches shorter than 5'9" Phil Heath.  He's hardly a dwarf.
Shawn and Dex, and Roelly are the same height. Cormier and Shawn got into verbal argument one time, and Cormier yelled “We all know you are 5’6!!!”

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2018, 05:12:29 PM »
Its quite clear that Levrone owns Bonac.

This just goes to show that personal trainer and all these gurus are a farce in any sport, whether football, basketball, baseball, or bodybuilding.

I might not even watch the 2018 Mr. Olympia.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »
Kevin is much better than Cognac Williams.

No contest.

:o

Cognac Wilson!!  Jeez I didn't realise that was who we were talking about here.  I hadn't recognised him now he's grown that long girly hair.  He's been going since the '90s man...  he used to party with King Kamali - here's a backstage shot of them f**ked up on ecstasy  back in the day...

Cognac for the win!

#teamcognac
#cognac_ftw
#cognacsbackbaby
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »
That's a great shot when you full screen it - really details the differences between them.  Roelly looks great but how can a man with quads that round have flattened them out like that?  Overdieting or something...?

Great arms on all 3 but Winklaar just pips it for me.

And what's with Dex and the water retention or slight blurriness in his lower body?  He's got that glazed doughnut thing everyone talks about going on and his skin doesn't look quite as tight as usual - or is it the lighting or something?

As I say, great shot - thanks for posting Parker  8)

Shawn and Dex, and Roelly are the same height. Cormier and Shawn got into verbal argument one time, and Cormier yelled “We all know you are 5’6!!!”

T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2018, 05:35:48 PM »

Dexter looks like shit there

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2018, 07:07:34 PM »
That's a great shot when you full screen it - really details the differences between them.  Roelly looks great but how can a man with quads that round have flattened them out like that?  Overdieting or something...?

Great arms on all 3 but Winklaar just pips it for me.

And what's with Dex and the water retention or slight blurriness in his lower body?  He's got that glazed doughnut thing everyone talks about going on and his skin doesn't look quite as tight as usual - or is it the lighting or something?

As I say, great shot - thanks for posting Parker  8)

NP, I was trying to find the pic of Dex congratulating Roelly for winning his Pro card (2010ish?). They were standing opposite of each other. ND probably has the pic.

Kwon3

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2018, 07:19:42 PM »

Kwon3

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2018, 07:21:51 PM »
textbook short man talk
like literally always looking to squeeze out an extra inch or compare to some celebrity or achiever of the same height
ahhahaha tall guys just don't talk like that

good post though

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
textbook short man talk
like literally always looking to squeeze out an extra inch or compare to some celebrity or achiever of the same height
ahhahaha tall guys just don't talk like that

good post though

Are you talking about me?  I'm 6'1" lol.  But I do like Bonac, probably the best of the current crop of pros.  Admittedly the bar has been lowered since the '80s and '90s but for the current pro scene, Bonac looks pretty damn good.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2018, 07:47:04 PM »
Are you talking about me?  I'm 6'1" lol.  But I do like Bonac, probably the best of the current crop of pros.  Admittedly the bar has been lowered since the '80s and '90s but for the current pro scene, Bonac looks pretty damn good.

so is he better than Mr. Levrone or not?

E
E

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »
:o

Cognac Wilson!! 

Wow, I don't even recognize Cognac before he splashed the mop.

And here I am thinking that these two were J. Dram Buie, the Black Ribboned pride, and the most liquid and lucrative export, of equatorial Burundi, and Disar Onno, that almondcakey treasure of Tehran, and only lovesworn eye of the Ayatollah, in an embraced elixir redolent of honey, caramel, and cocoa powder.

Good find!

Kwon3

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2018, 08:16:01 PM »

And here I am thinking that these two were J. Dram Buie, the Black Ribboned pride, and the most liquid and lucrative export, of equatorial Burundi, and Disar Onno, that almondcakey treasure of Tehran, and only lovesworn eye of the Ayatollah, in an embraced elixir redolent of honey, caramel, and cocoa powder.

Good find!
wow

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:15 PM »

Good find!

I honestly would not have a single fuking clue what u were saying... if not for the picture lol

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2018, 01:55:19 AM »

Dexter a clear 3rd here... and that infected looking left bicep! WTF🙄