Author Topic: LWP Pharma - list of IFBB athletes apparently choosing their 'supplements'  (Read 8317 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Not too clear about the legalities of this situation?  But I assume they must have all been asked if it's OK to name them on the IG feed, so maybe it's not that big a deal really... some interesting names on there, e.g. Lockett - thought he was natty ( ;D)

(I was really hoping that Big Iron Mike was named on there.... oh well not today...  :))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BllpXiWB8hu/?hl=en&taken-by=lwpgainz6
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
What is this nonsense?

Does this “pharma” (bath tub brew) really want me to believe all the big names it’s picturing use their  gear?

Never heard of these guys. Do any get big athletes have an opinion on this matter?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Can you really just buy that stuff online?  Will the FBI be waiting outside your door when it gets delivered?  I mean, how does that work exactly?

plebian

• Getbig II
strange age we're living in when CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS (please, no moron bullshit about how steroids shouldnt be illegal - yes, I agree, but they are, and so they are) are blatantly advertising on social media with representatives living in america.

I remember when the online steroid business was about 1 or 2 webshops operating out of moldova or slovakia and the rest of it was strictly operating out of email addresses. Now we have people openly advertising their illegal wares on facebook and shit. Watch them cry "what did i even do that was so bad  :'( :'( :'( " when they inevitably get busted by a fed raid. What did you do wrong? failed an IQ test, fucking morons. Its a business: dumb people go to jail and pay the courts a lot of money.

An interesting phenomena: the well-meaning, earnest people who get involved in the steroid business never seem to learn from the past and always end up in the shit, and fast... Meanwhile its the actual scumbags with extensive organized criminal history beyond just steroids who actually learn and adapt and are living it big on bitcoin somewhere where the local gov tells the USA to shove their extradition requests up their ass and suck a dick.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
No different to what Pharmacom have been doing for a while.

Or to some degree what Big A et al @ Professional Muscle do under multiple lab names.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
A 10 ml bottle of Test-E for $150.00?  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
http://harmfuldrugs.blogspot.com/2014/04/exposing-criminal-michael-o-sigler-live.html

"beginning in 2010, where Mr. Sigler was convicted, and served time in prison, for drug related charges."

plebian

• Getbig II
http://harmfuldrugs.blogspot.com/2013/10/concerns-regarding-michael-o-sigler.html

jesus christ, prescribing a 70 year old man with multiple diseases a drug plan that looks like that of a bb competitor

I began taking the drugs on March 21, 2013. Over the span of 1 week, my health began to deteriorate rapidly and dangerously.

no surprises there m8! I'm sure theres more than a few morons reading this however and thinking "yeah he shouldn't have done the <x> but the rest of it is fine..."  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Can you really just buy that stuff online?  Will the FBI be waiting outside your door when it gets delivered?  I mean, how does that work exactly?

They usually run it like a TRT clinic, you have a fast consult with a doc, he approves you, then you buy their drugs at inflated prices. This usually goes on safely under the radar for a while till these guys get flashy, and the DEA, FDA, etc.... looks into it, and they bust them.

Here was one person's dealings with LWP -

https://harmfuldrugs.blogspot.com/2013/10/concerns-regarding-michael-o-sigler.html .

I note that they do some of there business out of Miami, and the website is set up like WFN, another famous pill mill that was busted a year or so ago.

Edit - Powerlift beat me to the link :).

BB

• Getbig V
Yep, just as I thought there is a WFN to LWP connection explained here -

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Yep, just as I thought there is a WFN to LWP connection explained here -

Who is that nonce....

Taffin

• Getbig V
Edit:  just noticed this subject was already brought up a week ago by Dropping Plates in the Aaron Clark update thread -sorry DP...  :P  (surprised I didn't get a Lincoln for this...)

These days you don't get sponsored by a supplement company, no you get sponsored by a pharma company...

https://www.picbon.com/media/1821629885140801414_271937987

And he isn't the only IFBB pro..

T

BB

• Getbig V
Who is that nonce....

Johnny Bravo was a hanger on in Genova's crew, at some point he decided that he wanted to be a serious bodybuilding journalist, and started producing these little steroid exposes. His big get was Richard Rodriguez of WFN after he got busted. In the hopes of mounting a Youtube defense, he supplied Bravo with various court papers, inside back story, etc.... about the company. Bravo also served as Rodriguez's personal rat line, were he mentioned famous customers, amounts and types of steroids, etc....  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Edit:  just noticed this subject was already brought up a week ago by Dropping Plates in the Aaron Clark update thread -sorry DP...  :P  (surprised I didn't get a Lincoln for this...)

LOL, It's all good :D Companies like Pharmacom & Titan medical (semi/completely legal?) do the same..

Remember Matin Kjellstrom?

Expo bunnies

She-beast-Soto,

Karina :P

Jumbo

Taffin

• Getbig V
LOL, It's all good :D Companies like Pharmacom & Titan medical (semi/completely legal?) do the same..

I know his name, but what's the link..?

She-beast-Soto,

And I thought Titan sold B-12 shots or some stuff like that, didn't notice the word 'hormones' LOL - explains a lot
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I know his name, but what's the link..?

Their 'sponsored athletes' page

And I thought Titan sold B-12 shots or some stuff like that, didn't notice the word 'hormones' LOL - explains a lot

I'm no lawyer, but I believe they're also selling grey-area products, just like Blackstone did/does(?).
Is it legal in the States to inject vitamin B12 without medical supervision? I don't know..

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT

Expo bunnies

She-beast-Soto,

Karina :P

Jumbo

I wonder what Martin is up to these days? He fled Sweden for steroid accusations but came back after two years on the run and did his time. I wonder if hes training for a comeback?
That guy went from a tiny 60kg long distance runner to a freaky 120kg+ competitor in two years!
MIRAGETROPIN

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I wonder what Martin is up to these days? He fled Sweden for steroid accusations but came back after two years on the run and did his time. I wonder if hes training for a comeback?
That guy went from a tiny 60kg long distance runner to a freaky 120kg+ competitor in two years!

I'm wondering the same. I would be surprised if he left Swedistan for a country like Thailand, where he can walk around in public without getting arrested for being 'too big' and -of course- can buy his gear on every corner of the street.

+60 kg in 2 years, ha that's insane! I should tell this to a -60 kg co-worker of mine who's struggling to gain size.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
I'm wondering the same. I would be surprised if he left Swedistan for a country like Thailand, where he can walk around in public without getting arrested for being 'too big' and can of course the gear on every corner of the street.

+60 kg in 2 years, ha that's insane! I should tell this to a -60 kg co-worker of mine who's struggling to gain size.

x2

I'd love to knwo what he did, food/gear wise....yeah it was probably boat loads....

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Pharmacom

was very good last time I checked... they even had little promo vids documenting the manufacturing process lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
was very good last time I checked... they even had little promo vids documenting the manufacturing process lol

They're expensive, but their quality is great. I love their mixes

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
They're expensive, but their quality is great. I love their mixes

great product

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
great product

Yes! I switch between this one and their mix 4 (test/nand) every 2 weeks, combined with their Anastrozole

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Their set up is the stuff of wet dreams....

Automated everything.

A friend of mine knows a rep and they branched out into ampoules specifically for the middle eastern market I hear, they love the amps and Pharmacom have the funds to buy the kit!  Quality!