Author Topic: Mueller Derangement Syndrome  (Read 3145 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Mueller Derangement Syndrome
« on: August 01, 2018, 09:07:30 AM »
Symptoms include, but are not limited to:

1. Feeling like your former friends are no longer willing to lie for you.
2. Anger that your Attorney General won't obstruct justice for you.
3. Saying "no collusion" for months on end and then suddenly pivoting and saying there is nothing wrong
    with collusion.
4. Falsely believing that a legal proceeding against you is somehow tearing the country apart while also
    saying that no one cares about the investigation.  
5. Humiliating yourself on the world stage by sucking up to a dictatorial adversary while throwing your
    own country under the bus
6. Getting ready to roll out that classic Republican POTUS excuse that "when the president does it, that means it is not illegal"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Mueller Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:08:26 AM »
Politics as usual.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »
What is it that you think he colluded on ?????...silence
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 11:28:40 AM »
 ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:27 AM »

no way to know unless/until Mueller reveals that info

right?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 05:05:34 PM »
Trump still haunting your dreams, huh
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 06:40:19 PM »

What is it that you think he did not collude on  ?????...waiting

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
If Trump were successful in getting his 'enemies' fired, would he be obstructing justice?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 08:04:54 PM »
Trump still haunting your dreams, huh

The Right Wing Muskateers can post numerous threads about Liberal this and Left Wing that.... but Chaos jumps on the "He owns your mind" train on the few threads that don't attack liberals, democrats, leftists and don't lick Trumps balls

24 of the threads on the 1st page are negative in that regard.... but holy crap.... have a different point of view and suddenly dreams are haunted.... the hypocrisy is hilarious  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 08:24:36 PM »
Muellers “team” got their asses handed to them today

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »
The Right Wing Muskateers can post numerous threads about Liberal this and Left Wing that.... but Chaos jumps on the "He owns your mind" train on the few threads that don't attack liberals, democrats, leftists and don't lick Trumps balls

24 of the threads on the 1st page are negative in that regard.... but holy crap.... have a different point of view and suddenly dreams are haunted.... the hypocrisy is hilarious  :)
Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 08:36:30 PM »
Muellers “team” go their asses handed to them today

"Katzman, a former clothing store manager, testified that Manafort paid for tens of thousands of dollars worth in expensive suits with international wire transfers. Opsut, who works at a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Virginia, said the Manafort family bought and leased expensive cars using Manafort's offshore accounts in Cyprus. "

Yeah.. looks like it

Ellis, nominated in 1987 by President Ronald Reagan

If this was reversed, Trumpsters would be saying he was biased... wait.. didn't Trump pull that on a judge already?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
"Katzman, a former clothing store manager, testified that Manafort paid for tens of thousands of dollars worth in expensive suits with international wire transfers. Opsut, who works at a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Virginia, said the Manafort family bought and leased expensive cars using Manafort's offshore accounts in Cyprus. "

Yeah.. looks like it

Ellis, nominated in 1987 by President Ronald Reagan

If this was reversed, Trumpsters would be saying he was biased... wait.. didn't Trump pull that on a judge already?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/01/mueller-prosecutors-rebuked-repeatedly-by-trial-judge-with-history-colorful-rulings.amp.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
Yeah I read that.. but it was fox, so I also looked elsewhere.

I also looked elsewhere before I went to fox...CNN Politics to be precise and they basically reported the same thing except they dumbed it down and refused to go into detail. Bottom line is, you wouldn't know shit if it weren't for Fox, conservative talk radio, etc

it was from in court reporters. Dispute any of it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2018, 10:32:54 PM »
I also looked elsewhere before I went to fox...CNN Politics to be precise and they basically reported the same thing except they dumbed it down and refused to go into detail. Bottom line is, you wouldn't know shit if it weren't for Fox, conservative talk radio, etc

it was from in court reporters. Dispute any of it.

wow... and they want to say liberalism is a mental disorder  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2018, 10:42:52 PM »
wow... and they want to say liberalism is a mental disorder  :)

Oh really? Then why are we so diametrically opposed in our views? Why is it that fox is the only right leaning Network (as opposed to everyone else that is literally about as far left as you can get) yet the entire left talks shit but can’t back it up?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2018, 10:46:33 PM »
Strawman, are you for real??? Why do you support the swamp? What have they done for you that makes you so loyal?

Fuck off you commie bastard!  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
Oh really? Then why are we so diametrically opposed in our views? Why is it that fox is the only right leaning Network (as opposed to everyone else that is literally about as far left as you can get) yet the entire left talks shit but can’t back it up?
Notice he didn't dispute any of it. Much like that Kenya photo, he got caught spouting off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 12:00:01 PM »

Perhaps a part of the reason the left and the right cannot find common ground is because there is no financial profit for the media in it. The media instigates the divide. It is interesting that you should point out that FOX is the only right leaning network. Why do you suppose this is the case?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
wow... and they want to say liberalism is a mental disorder  :)

Hanging on to every little detail that the media feeds us, regardless whether it's from a liberal or a conservative perspective, is probable cause for a mental disorder, know as chronic anxiety. If you are living your life hour by hour clinging to news broadcasts, you have a problem. If you haven't noticed, the end results of a situation rarely justifies the hype leading up to it.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. Metal disorders are not exclusive to the left or the right. Obsidian's last post in his thread where he concludes with name calling is a good example of someone with a mental disorder. Finally, he obscured what he said by adding this  ;D.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2018, 12:13:47 PM »
Hanging on to every little detail that the media feeds us, regardless whether it's from a liberal or a conservative perspective, is probable cause for a mental disorder, know as chronic anxiety. If you are living your life hour by hour clinging to news broadcasts, you have a problem. If you haven't noticed, the end results of a situation rarely justifies the hype leading up to it.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. Metal disorders are not exclusive to the left or the right.

Well, your view is reasonable, so I doubt it will be welcome here by many.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 12:28:08 PM »
Well, your view is reasonable, so I doubt it will be welcome here by many.

I agree it probably won't be. For a lot of folks it's all about the argument and not the end result. For whatever reason, the public has become much more invested in political doings during the last and current presidencies. Without a doubt,Trump stokes the fire with his constant twittering and 'Music Man' style speeches.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
Perhaps a part of the reason the left and the right cannot find common ground is because there is no financial profit for the media in it. The media instigates the divide. It is interesting that you should point out that FOX is the only right leaning network. Why do you suppose this is the case?

Because they've always been like this to the best of my recollection. They do call it both ways and THEY DO come down on Trump and the right, they're just fair about it. Every other network just shits on him no matter what he does. Zero credibility.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 01:04:31 PM »
Because they've always been like this to the best of my recollection. They do call it both ways and THEY DO come down on Trump and the right, they're just fair about it. Every other network just shits on him no matter what he does. Zero credibility.

I try not to watch too much network news, but I do watch FOX and CNN. I agree some FOX newscasters attempt to be fair. CNN often has one or two conservative panelists on each panel discussion.