Author Topic: young black teen robs 9 year old NC boy operating a lemonade stand at gunpoint  (Read 7454 times)

Kwon3

Let's see how CNN spins this into a positive story about diversity
or how they bury it, since it runs afoul of their anti-white, anti-male, anti-trump, anti-black, anti-american ideology

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/05/north-carolina-boy-9-robbed-at-gunpoint-while-selling-lemonade-cops-say.html

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
'Deputies say the boy was approached by a black male teen wearing a camouflage hat and black shirt. The teen allegedly stuck a black handgun to the boys stomach and demanded the money.'

lol.... dang

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
or how they bury it, since it runs afoul of their anti-white, anti-male, anti-trump, anti-black, anti-american ideology

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/05/north-carolina-boy-9-robbed-at-gunpoint-while-selling-lemonade-cops-say.html

Oh And Don’t Forget To Add Vince G to That List
I’m Sure He Will Completely Blame The White Man.
 ::) ::) ::)

Just how embarrassing these Dindu / black type Behaviour
Must be for the More Intelligent/ Decent Black Folk.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Jesus Christ putting a gun to a 9 year old,are you fucking kidding me?The thug should be killed as nothing good will come from his future and everyone knows it.Pure fuckinng trash.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
See, if he'd just paid the nice Italian boy a percentage he would have been protected.  It was a nice lemonade stand.  Shame something happened to it.  Welcome to commerce, kid.

Btw this is one of the best Small Town America Is Dead headlines I've seen.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

They’ll bury it. Liberals have a huge cognitive dissonance when it comes to the way blacks destroy quality of life wherever they exist in large numbers. They would much rather pretend this reality doesn’t exist.

Nowhere in the article does it point out anything about the race of the perps and victims or the neighborhoods where these incidents took place but we know from Getbiggers who actually live in Chicago where this is going on:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/05/us/chicago-weekend-shootings/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Chicago shootings in one Sunday: 44 shot, 5 fatally, police say - CNN
(CNN) — Chicago police records show 44 people were shot on Sunday, including five who were killed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
They’ll bury it. Liberals have a huge cognitive dissonance when it comes to the way blacks destroy quality of life wherever they exist in large numbers. They would much rather pretend this reality doesn’t exist.

Why are they like this?Seriously how can they think this stuff is ok?i just can’t comprehend their way of thinking.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

"A random incident allegedly -but most likely not- committed by a random person of random race at a random place. Now let's focus on how the bigoted -some even say literally nazi- victim, emboldened by the Trump Presidency, was the instigator of this incident by depriving others of their fair share through systemic oppression and institutionalized racism. The Reverend Jesse Jackson is with us tonight to discuss this issue."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Why are they like this?Seriously how can they think this stuff is ok?i just can’t comprehend their way of thinking.

It’s really about money and power. The liberal media is essentially an arm of the Democratic Party. Blacks vote about 90% Democrat and make up about 20% of the Democratic voter base.

Then you have your clueless liberals who live in lily white areas. To them black America is an abstract. They see these people as poor oppressed types who have been beaten down by the evil white oppressor. Meanwhile, in a place like Baltimore or Newark NJ, the entire power structure has been black for like 40 years and they just get worse and worse.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
why u guys always pointing out the obvious and crying about it, lemonade and chicken
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Fox didn't mention the race or even the gender of the robber.  I can see that they really want to see justice done.   ::)  Asking for people with any leads to call in, what a joke.

Don't forget like my boy Colin Flaherty says, black people are the relentless victims of relentless white racism, all the time, everywhere, that explains everything.

So many people hav etheir heads up their ass in this country it makes me sick.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
It’s really about money and power.

its really much darker than that... humanity as u know it is being rewritten, and this process cannot b stopped.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don’t understand what you’re complaining about? Maybe that the gun was black?

Kwon3

I don’t understand what you’re complaining about? Maybe that the gun was black?
And the suspect.

This paragraph was apparently removed from the article but I found it elsewhere.

The teen, who is described as a black male wearing a camouflage hat and black shirt allegedly approached the boy and stuck a black handgun in the boy's stomach demanding money. The teen then fled on foot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfmynews2.com/amp/article%3fsection=news&subsection=local&headline=9-year-old-nc-boy-robbed-at-lemonade-stand&contentId=83-580727710

Kwon3

bump

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
bump

USA today can’t even keep up with the killings. Notice in the link it says 11 but the headline says 13:

At least 72 shot, 13 killed in Chicago over violent summer weekend, police department says:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/06/chicago-violence-leaves-71-shot-11-dead-weekend/914141002/

Henda

• Getbig V
Haha how fucking pathetic do you have to be to need a gun to rob a 9 year old ffs? My daughter is 9 and she’s about 3 foot tall and 40 lbs I doubt anyone would need a weapon to take money off her, fucking lazy weak useless negro

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Oh And Don’t Forget To Add Vince G to That List
I’m Sure He Will Completely Blame The White Man.
 ::) ::) ::)

Just how embarrassing these Dindu / black type Behaviour
Must be for the More Intelligent/ Decent Black Folk.

Vince is a White Supremacist.  Notice he lives in one of the Whitest states in the USA.  Do you think he wants to live in some Black-ran ghetto or haul his ass to Africa to live in some crackpot Black-ran dictatorship?  Obviously not.  He - just like me - prefers to live in a superior White society.

We are, in this respect, ALL White Supremacists.  At the end of the day, I don't see any of Getbig's Black posters living in Blacker areas.

So please - just STFU and stop acting like this isn't reality.  Whites build vastly superior societies to Blacks.  Those societies are the envy of the world, and every third world person is willing to literally RISK THEIR LIFE to live around more White people.

So I ask the question - WHO ARE THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

PS - I am a Black Supremacist when it comes to sprinting, football, basketball, and a few other sports.  My views can be defined as STATING THE OBVIOUS - OR - SAYING OUT LOUD WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING AND KNOWS TO BE TRUE.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Vince is a White Supremacist.  Notice he lives in one of the Whitest states in the USA.  Do you wants to live in some Black-ran ghetto or haul his ass to Africa to live in some crackpot Black-ran dictatorship?  Obviously not.  He - just like me - prefers to live in a superior White society.

We are, in this respect, ALL White Supremacists.  At the end of the day, I don't see any of Getbig's Black posters living in Blacker areas.

So please - just STFU and stop acting like this isn't reality.  Whites build vastly superior societies to Blacks.  Those societies are the envy of the world, and every third world person is willing to literally RISK THEIR LIFE to live around more White people.

PS - I am a Black Supremacist when it comes to sprinting, football, basketball, and a few other sports.  My views can be defined as STATING THE OBVIOUS - OR - SAYING OUT LOUD WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING AND KNOWS TO BE TRUE.

What are you on about with this reply to my post.
Are you confused??

Fortress

• Getbig V
Nigs always creating a ruckus.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
What are you on about with this reply to my post.
Are you confused??

NO, LOL.  I reread that, and the blurb to everyone [general statement] looks like it is directed towards you.

It was not.

My apologies, illuminati.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
NO, LOL.  I reread that, and the blurb to everyone [general statement] looks like it is directed towards you.

It was not.

My apologies, illuminati.  :)

Accepted

You’re a better man than most to reply decently
Admit you were wrong (kind of)
And apologise

Utmost respect to you Matt.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Accepted

You’re a better man than most to reply decently
Admit you were wrong (kind of)
And apologise

Utmost respect to you Matt.

Same to you, illuminati!

A great poster and competitor.  :)

I promised Ron that for my return to Getbig, I would not talk about race, but damn...the situation today is just out of hand.  Multiculturalism [translated = the wholesale racial replacement of Caucasians in the societies where we currently form the majority] needs to stop, or the push-back is going to be brutal.  And it's only just beginning.

It's always a joy reading your posts - I am amazed [in a bad way] at how completely delusional some people are on this topic, especially given that literal [so-called] Neo-Nazi parties are now closing in on 50% of the vote in some European countries.

People need to grow up, realize that maybe 8% of the population gives a hang about being called "racist", and start speaking honestly on these matters.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Same to you, illuminati!

A great poster and competitor.  :)

I promised Ron that for my return to Getbig, I would not talk about race, but damn...the situation today is just out of hand.  Multiculturalism [translated = the wholesale racial replacement of Caucasians in the societies where we currently form the majority] needs to stop, or the push-back is going to be brutal.  And it's only just beginning.

It's always a joy reading your posts - I am amazed [in a bad way] at how completely delusional some people are on this topic, especially given that literal [so-called] Neo-Nazi parties are now closing in on 50% of the vote in some European countries.

People need to grow up, realize that maybe 8% of the population gives a hang about being called "racist", and start speaking honestly on these matters.

Thank you.

You make some very valid points there.

I couldn’t care less if I’m called a racist & more & more are feeling the same way
Clearly we are seeing people all over Europe waking up & are against what has been
Going on & done their countries & cultures.
And I couldn’t give a toss what happened in the past We ain’t in the past & I wasn’t
Responsible - Nope I’m not saying it was good or right.
I’m concerned with the here & now & future for my family & the countries & cultures
I love.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince is a White Supremacist.  Notice he lives in one of the Whitest states in the USA.  Do you think he wants to live in some Black-ran ghetto or haul his ass to Africa to live in some crackpot Black-ran dictatorship?  Obviously not.  He - just like me - prefers to live in a superior White society.

We are, in this respect, ALL White Supremacists.  At the end of the day, I don't see any of Getbig's Black posters living in Blacker areas.

So please - just STFU and stop acting like this isn't reality.  Whites build vastly superior societies to Blacks.  Those societies are the envy of the world, and every third world person is willing to literally RISK THEIR LIFE to live around more White people.

PS - I am a Black Supremacist when it comes to sprinting, football, basketball, and a few other sports.  My views can be defined as STATING THE OBVIOUS - OR - SAYING OUT LOUD WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING AND KNOWS TO BE TRUE.

I live in the Carolinas because I was born here.  I live in a working class neighborhood because it's a nice place and property taxes are low. 

However, as I've stated before, I do have some investments in Africa including M-Kopa so I would have no real issue moving there if I wanted to.

As far as the ghetto is concerned, go look up Deaverview Apts, Matt because that's where I grew up.  Life is what you make it
A