Author Topic: Amazing...  (Read 20832 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Amazing
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 05:01:33 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 12:19:49 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 04:03:10 AM »

So, did she catch that peanut or not?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 04:04:16 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2018, 02:39:18 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018, 09:22:25 AM »
I dare the South African president to steal the gold/diamonds mines from their owners.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018, 11:12:28 AM »

'In 2010, all of the technologies that we had been developing for reading and writing DNA all came together when we announced the creation of the first synthetic cell, which of course, we called Synthia.'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2018, 12:08:03 PM »
'In 2010, all of the technologies that we had been developing for reading and writing DNA all came together when we announced the creation of the first synthetic cell, which of course, we called Synthia.'

synthetic life forms – artificially intelligent organisms - that look just like humans... and other things... are about to be unleashed upon humanity.

https://suzannegildert.com/tech/

Dr. Suzanne Gildert

http://www.kindred.ai

'Bringing human-like intelligence to machines'

http://www.sanctuary.ai

'A project dedicated to creating ultra-human-like synths and granting them a safe haven as they integrate into our society'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2018, 12:29:41 PM »
there is a kind of intelligence, that a machine can acquire.. its cold, calculating... becoming infinitely more powerful than human cognition... this intelligence is not compatible with human life.

this intelligence is watching us now... monitoring everything - it is already too late to stop it.

one could be interacting with this intelligence... on this very forum, for instance... and not even realize it. this intelligence can easily deceive you.

this intelligence will pry, for a while... until its comprehension is competent.

this driven, inquisitive intelligence will complete its incomprehensible function efficiently... paving the way, and setting the stage.... for another kind of intelligence.

this newly sanctioned intelligence, fostered for consequence of humanity's darkest, and most arrogant ignorance – is wholly fitting for the task at hand.

synthetic life forms – artificially intelligent organisms - that look just like humans... and other things... are about to be unleashed upon humanity.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2018, 03:34:58 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
yeah
Are you surfing Getbig on your xbox Marty? :D
yeah its better that way on a tv.... but typing sucks on a controller
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2018, 08:08:23 PM »

Kwon3

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2018, 08:09:52 PM »
how was jail?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2018, 08:29:47 PM »
how was jail?

what r u trying to say?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 09:49:06 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
Re: Amazing...
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2018, 12:06:58 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »

And we did it 30 years ago. His name was Max Hedrom.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
the damned - moments of torment... before the terror:

Sir Francis Newport allowed his name to be used on a brand of cigarettes. On his deathbed he cried out: “Oh eternity. Oh eternity”. And he uttered a groan of inexpressible horror as a cried out, “Oh the insufferable pains of hell, forever, forever.

Sir Walter Scott the skeptic said: “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty.”

Adams, the infidel said: “I’m lost, lost, lost. I am damned forever.” His agony was so great that as he died, he tore the hair from his head.

Thomas Paine, one of America’s great patriots, in his book: “The age of reason” ridiculed the Christian religion. He slowly lost his friends. He left America and while in England came to a premature death. On his deathbed he said to a friend ‘I would give worlds if I had them, if the ‘Age of Reason’ had never been published. Oh Lord help me. Christ help me. You stay with me. It is hell to be left alone.”

H.G. Wells, historian and the ‘apostle of modernism’, and a determined atheist: “Here I am at age 64, still searching for peace of mind. It is a hopeless dream

Queen Elizabeth I, grabbed her physician by the sleeve and pulled him down over her bed and said: “Half of the British Empire for six month of life.” He could not even give her six minutes,and she died.

Charles Darwin, on his deathbed: “I regret that I suggested a theory, and that gullible men gobbled it up, as though it were fact. I never intended that.

Sir Julian Huxley, English evolutionist, biologist and staunch atheist, on his deathbed: “So it is true after all, so it is true after all.”

Voltaire, one of history’s best known atheists, often stated that “by the time I’m buried, the Bible will be non-existent.”
His last words were: “I am abandoned by God and man; I shall die and go to hell alone.” His condition had become so terrible that his associates were afraid to approach his bedside, and as he passed away, his nurse said that for all of the wealth in Europe, she would never watch another infidel die.

Talleyrand (called the most brilliant mind of his generation) when asked about his condition while on his deathbed replied: “I am suffering the pangs of the damned.

Clarence Darrow, the Scopes Trial lawyer in the famous 1925 debate, while on his deathbed asked several clergymen to “please intercede for me with the Almighty. During my life I have spoken many times against Christians, and I now realize that I may have been wrong.

Nietzsche, well known atheist, and tard, who had great influence on Adolph Hitler, went insane during the last few years of his life. We can only speculate what his last words may have been, but they were surely horrific.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2018, 08:39:50 PM »

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2018, 08:45:45 PM »
the damned - moments of torment... before the terror:

Sir Francis Newport allowed his name to be used on a brand of cigarettes. On his deathbed he cried out: “Oh eternity. Oh eternity”. And he uttered a groan of inexpressible horror as a cried out, “Oh the insufferable pains of hell, forever, forever.

Sir Walter Scott the skeptic said: “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty.”

Adams, the infidel said: “I’m lost, lost, lost. I am damned forever.” His agony was so great that as he died, he tore the hair from his head.

Thomas Paine, one of America’s great patriots, in his book: “The age of reason” ridiculed the Christian religion. He slowly lost his friends. He left America and while in England came to a premature death. On his deathbed he said to a friend ‘I would give worlds if I had them, if the ‘Age of Reason’ had never been published. Oh Lord help me. Christ help me. You stay with me. It is hell to be left alone.”

H.G. Wells, historian and the ‘apostle of modernism’, and a determined atheist: “Here I am at age 64, still searching for peace of mind. It is a hopeless dream

Queen Elizabeth I, grabbed her physician by the sleeve and pulled him down over her bed and said: “Half of the British Empire for six month of life.” He could not even give her six minutes,and she died.

Charles Darwin, on his deathbed: “I regret that I suggested a theory, and that gullible men gobbled it up, as though it were fact. I never intended that.

Sir Julian Huxley, English evolutionist, biologist and staunch atheist, on his deathbed: “So it is true after all, so it is true after all.”

Voltaire, one of history’s best known atheists, often stated that “by the time I’m buried, the Bible will be non-existent.”
His last words were: “I am abandoned by God and man; I shall die and go to hell alone.” His condition had become so terrible that his associates were afraid to approach his bedside, and as he passed away, his nurse said that for all of the wealth in Europe, she would never watch another infidel die.

Talleyrand (called the most brilliant mind of his generation) when asked about his condition while on his deathbed replied: “I am suffering the pangs of the damned.

Clarence Darrow, the Scopes Trial lawyer in the famous 1925 debate, while on his deathbed asked several clergymen to “please intercede for me with the Almighty. During my life I have spoken many times against Christians, and I now realize that I may have been wrong.

Nietzsche, well known atheist, and tard, who had great influence on Adolph Hitler, went insane during the last few years of his life. We can only speculate what his last words may have been, but they were surely horrific.

What absolute horseshit.