Author Topic: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story  (Read 31015 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »
Having a fat face makes you look older and unhealthy.

Most of us eat too much.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2018, 08:08:30 AM »
Having a fat face makes you look older and unhealthy.

Most of us eat too much.
Actually fat loss in the face is part of the aging process.That's why old actors get shit injected in there to look fuller.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: August 14, 2018, 08:27:56 AM »
Still alive...bitch and I’ll haunt you for the rest of your life hahahahah

https://instagram.com/p/BlmkKG8nRxZ/

Joe, you state a tempo of 2-0-1 for concentric-isometric-eccentric but I am not sure I understand. 0 is the absence of something so there would be no isometric hold at all. Is there something i am missing?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #303 on: August 14, 2018, 09:09:21 AM »
Actually fat loss in the face is part of the aging process.That's why old actors get shit injected in there to look fuller.

So having a fat face is youthful?

Have another donut.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2018, 09:38:01 AM »
Can't speak for Coach, but for the most part the HS machines are decent.  The exception being their chest machines.  Those are shoulder injury traps just waiting to happen due to the fact they start the movement off with you already in a state of extreme muscle stretch.  Awful design to make someone start a press and end it with your fists literally in your armpits. 

I agree with this. I like HS machines but it was the HS incline that blew out both of my biceps tendons at the same time. Granted, when I did it at the time I was getting ready for USPA event and decided I wanted to train at another gym that day. Did my regular bench sets then decided to get on the HS incline. It's a nice machine but the design to get in and out of it is horrible by starting the movement at the bottom instead of the top. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2018, 09:40:01 AM »
Joe, you state a tempo of 2-0-1 for concentric-isometric-eccentric but I am not sure I understand. 0 is the absence of something so there would be no isometric hold at all. Is there something i am missing?

No, I don't think you're missing anything. I always add in the whatever the iso number is whether it's in there or not. Just a habit.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2018, 10:38:30 AM »
So having a fat face is youthful?

Have another donut.
The problem is getting the fat to go to your face, but eat as many donuts as you want homer.

;D
A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2018, 10:48:58 AM »
i really fail to see how hs machines are dangerous, especially the newer ones, unless someone is training like a retard with to much weight. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2018, 10:50:43 AM »
i really fail to see how hs machines are dangerous, especially the newer ones, unless someone is training like a retard with to much weight. 

It's just the pressing machines. I love the others.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2018, 10:53:47 AM »
It's just the pressing machines. I love the others.

life fitness makes the best equipment now, but gary jones, is the designer behind both that and hammer.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2018, 11:18:50 AM »
life fitness makes the best equipment now, but gary jones, is the designer behind both that and hammer.

People criticize the purple planet all time but they have all LF, Hammer top of the line machines.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2018, 11:24:37 AM »
diverticulosis?  ???
Yup,had that also but it seems to have subsided.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2018, 11:44:18 AM »
Yup,had that also but it seems to have subsided.

Hope your feeling better brother!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »

People criticize the purple planet all time but they have all LF, Hammer top of the line machines.

Pf is the best equipped place I have been to seems only morons obsessed with heavy weights have a problem with it pf is the largest fitness chain in the world now can’t beat there prices either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2018, 12:02:28 PM »
Hope your feeling better brother!
Thanks my friend.   :)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »
PF is gay, no thx...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2018, 12:33:12 PM »
PF is gay, no thx...

What’s gay about it. It had great equipment and a lot of hotwomwn not a bunch of smell white guys screaming at the top of there lungs when another man squats like that shit hole gym Levrone trains at 😀

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2018, 03:48:31 PM »
Fair enough, so just to clarify (once again from at least a few years back) I clearly said Hammer Strength or certain machines are for bodybuilding and should be used for bodybuilding, I also said that I DO NOT TRAIN MY ATHLETES ON MACHINES therefore I don’t have them in my facility and when I said that, I myself was training powerlifting and not for bodybuilding. TODAY, I train on a bodybuilding split with a mixture of machines and free weight.

Fair enough, thought I am not to sure why you would not train your athletes on them

Hammer Strength Machines seem like good machines to use for a variety of reason. I dont think you should throw the "baby out of the bathwater."

But, what do I know, I am just a normal guy that goes to the gym.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2018, 04:13:51 PM »
Can't speak for Coach, but for the most part the HS machines are decent.  The exception being their chest machines.  Those are shoulder injury traps just waiting to happen due to the fact they start the movement off with you already in a state of extreme muscle stretch.  Awful design to make someone start a press and end it with your fists literally in your armpits. 

Yeah, its an extreme stretch to start off in that position.

But HS for other things like arms or shoulders are good.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2018, 04:21:23 PM »
Fair enough, thought I am not to sure why you would not train your athletes on them

Hammer Strength Machines seem like good machines to use for a variety of reason. I dont think you should throw the "baby out of the bathwater."

But, what do I know, I am just a normal guy that goes to the gym.

Multi-joint vs. isolation.

Kwon3

« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
HE'S NOT DEAD
he might live another 20-30 years and is under the care of healthcare professionals
yes, he made some lifestyle choices that shortened his life but he could've just done nothing, no exercise, no gym, no diet and lived to be 85 as well like most čunts but chose BBing, which i guess for those into it is a fulfilling hobby and a career as well

like Sly said in Rambo, live for something or die for nothing.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »
Video should be called gods mulligan.

Let me run this down. Coach needs to keep on juicing or he would have the physique of a jelly fish. Even with steroids he's borderline obese and let's no forget, retarded. Without risking his health with continued drug abuse, he will have nobody to train fleece. Seems old coach has painted himself into a corner with no long term plan.

Kwon3

« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2018, 06:04:56 PM »
I want ConservativeCoach to weigh in.

Let me run this down. Coach needs to keep on juicing or he would have the physique of a jelly fish. Even with steroids he's borderline obese and let's no forget, retarded. Without risking his health with continued drug abuse, he will have nobody to train fleece. Seems old coach has painted himself into a corner with no long term plan.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »

He's so in your head you made a gimmick about him.

You think about him offline.

Pure faggotry.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2018, 07:50:31 PM »

Feel free to throw up a pic