Author Topic: Terminator 6 - The Feminist Cluster Fu#k  (Read 11653 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Terminator 6 - The Feminist Cluster Fu#k
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2018, 11:16:28 PM »
This actually started in terminator two when they made the scientist a black guy.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 06:06:18 AM »
Saddest comment I've seen on the web all week.  VERY SAD because it's true.  Freaking Arnie.  WTF happened to you, you maid banging, Beta asshole, YOU.

Bring back the 70's and 80's ERA Arnie.  The one that didn't give an F.  Before those Kennedy & Shriver Vampires sucked all the Man out of those juiced up veins.

;D   ;D

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2018, 07:26:42 AM »
I haven't been to a theater in probably 3 years.  I don't watch any tv shows or movies at home.  I really only watch fight sports or I do other stuff with my time.  Movies and tv are a waste of time in my opinion.  I don't miss them at all.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2018, 07:43:37 AM »
I haven't been to a theater in probably 3 years.  I don't watch any tv shows or movies at home.  I really only watch fight sports or I do other stuff with my time.  Movies and tv are a waste of time in my opinion.  I don't miss them at all.

You need to go to Imax and watch a 3d movie ....just anything they have on ....you've earned that right

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   TA NA KA

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2018, 11:24:55 AM »
Most good movies are now independents and foreign.  Hollywood would rather appeal just to libtards even if they lose money.  Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2018, 07:47:44 PM »
Schwarzenegger weighs in... :-\

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
WTF , female Term  :-\

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2018, 01:27:14 PM »
Saw a commercial for this movie and it made me think of this thread:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean%27s_8

Ocean's 8
Ocean's 8 (stylized onscreen as Ocean's Eight) is a 2018 American heist comedy film directed by Gary Ross and written by Ross and Olivia Milch. The film is both a continuation and a spin-off from Steven Soderbergh's Ocean's trilogy and features an ensemble cast, including Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, and Awkwafina. The film follows a group of women led by Debbie Ocean, the sister of Danny Ocean, who plan a sophisticated heist of the annual Met Gala in New York City.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »
Saw a commercial for this movie and it made me think of this thread:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean%27s_8

Ocean's 8
Ocean's 8 (stylized onscreen as Ocean's Eight) is a 2018 American heist comedy film directed by Gary Ross and written by Ross and Olivia Milch. The film is both a continuation and a spin-off from Steven Soderbergh's Ocean's trilogy and features an ensemble cast, including Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, and Awkwafina. The film follows a group of women led by Debbie Ocean, the sister of Danny Ocean, who plan a sophisticated heist of the annual Met Gala in New York City.

Who?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2018, 04:26:00 PM »
Schwarzenegger weighs in... :-\

Few men have had a downfall in manliness like Arnold.  In the 70's and 80's he was the epitome of masculinity and has transformed into a huge beta cuck.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2018, 11:39:25 PM »
Hollywood wants us to intervene.  :D

Kristen Stewart relaxes on set as she prepares to film action packed scene on the streets of Hamburg for Elizabeth Banks' woke reboot of Charlie's Angels.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6256603/Kristen-Stewart-relaxes-set-Charlies-Angels-reboot.html

She has a boy haircut.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2018, 05:53:00 AM »
The same Zionists that control Hollywood are behind feminism.....that's all you need to know on this shit!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2018, 06:06:41 AM »
One must divide in order to conquer.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2018, 11:12:37 AM »
Don't you know that every woman today is an ex navy seal, MMA  fighter, free style rock climber and can throw a 90mph fastball?  Unfortunately none of them can kick a fat naked Jew in the nuts.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2018, 01:02:45 PM »
Would be great to deposit some “gender fluid” in/on Kristanna Loken.

You're talking my language :)

Unfortunately, she's aged quite a lot -- too many Marlboro Lights I guess.  I barely recognized her when she popped up on "Burn Notice."

She's still severely fuckable, mind you; she's just not as nuclear hot as she used to be.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2018, 01:28:51 PM »
By the by...

What IS going on with this flick?  All I can determine is it is supposed to be the "true" Terminator 3, and there's a lot of CGI footage that superimposes Arnold and Furlong's '91 faces onto contemporary actors.

Where does the fruity looking dude/tranny/whatever fit into this crap?  Based on imdb, the biggest victory for the SJWs is we get a Mexican dude as a Terminator.  We already had an Asian one, so whatever *shrugs*

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »
You're talking my language :)

Unfortunately, she's aged quite a lot -- too many Marlboro Lights I guess.  I barely recognized her when she popped up on "Burn Notice."

She's still severely fuckable, mind you; she's just not as nuclear hot as she used to be.

In this day and age, who is nuclear hot?
Q

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
In this day and age, who is nuclear hot?

Women they left behind at Chernobyl :D

I like a lot of actresses and models, even if some are getting older.  I'd sniff Monica Belluci's farts.  I adore Emilia Clarke.  Chrissy Marie drives me crazy, but she's a fringe model -- you probably haven't heard of her.  Eva Green is another.  And Emma Watson for that innocent, posh cunny.

I could go on and on, but I'm not sure you would agree with my choices.  Who do you rank as the most beautiful women past or present, good sir?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »
Women they left behind at Chernobyl :D

I like a lot of actresses and models, even if some are getting older.  I'd sniff Monica Belluci's farts.  I adore Emilia Clarke.  Chrissy Marie drives me crazy, but she's a fringe model -- you probably haven't heard of her.  Eva Green is another.  And Emma Watson for that innocent, posh cunny.

I could go on and on, but I'm not sure you would agree with my choices.  Who do you rank as the most beautiful women past or present, good sir?

I always thought a younger Jennifer Connolly was beautiful. (not current Jennifer, very skinny now)
Q

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
I always thought a younger Jennifer Connolly was beautiful. (not current Jennifer, very skinny now)

Oh, God!  Great choice!  She was still so soft, busty and feminine in "The Rocketeer."

The perfect woman.  Scarlett Johansson has a similar build, or she did awhile back.  And I can't forget Kate Beckinsale marching around in that right latex (leather?) outfit in the Underworld movies.

Another underrated beauty:  Sienna Guillfory as Jill Valentine in the second Resident Evil, and almost the whole cast of girls in "Suckerpunch."  I think Abbie Cornish is beyond delectable.