Author Topic: Q - Why is Trump's legal team absolutely petrified of a Trump/Mueller interview?  (Read 7916 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A - the orange turd will be on the record for either admitting he obstructed justice or lie under oath.

To all the trumpkins out there  -
Don't worry, you have a few more months of openly bigoted behavior opportunities before Trump resigns and you are confined to these glorious message boards.

womp womp

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
A - the orange turd will be on the record for either admitting he obstructed justice or lie under oath.

Don't worry, you have a few more months of openly bigoted behavior opportunities before Trump resigns and you are confined to these glorious message boards.

womp womp

I'm trying to decide if we should let you take this beating laying down or standing up, considering you never provide a link. So...Which is it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

womp womp

If your client was a pathological liar that has already been shown to have lied about much of the information you have.. you would obviously rather he be set on fire than appear before Mueller

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

womp womp
What would have Killary done different than Trump that would have provided the USA with a better economy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

womp womp

Because this is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories in American history, with ZERO evidence that Trump conspired with Russia to win the election so he could become a Russian puppet and/or that he "obstructed justice." 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Because this is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories in American history, with ZERO evidence that Trump conspired with Russia to win the election so he could become a Russian puppet and/or that he "obstructed justice." 

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent..

OJ was guilty as sin.

Citing a public joke as evidence of a conspiracy between Trump and Russia.  Are you really that dumb?   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
OJ was guilty as sin.

Citing a public joke as evidence of a conspiracy between Trump and Russia.  Are you really that dumb?   

You know better than that. You state unequivocally there is no evidence Trump colluded or obstructed justice. Any reasonable person would realize you are unqualified to make such a declaration for obvious reason. (I hope they are). But there you are... declaring Trump innocent. The reasonable people have taken the position... with the Trumps call for Russia to intervene.. (Joke or Not) the lying about a meeting in Trump tower, the smart position is to wait until the investigation has run it's course and the evidence presented. That you got to the first 7 words of this post and are already thinking of how you can argue against it is your problem. You don't listen   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
No point to voluntarily talk to prosecutors/cops thinking you "have nothing to hide" or you can "talk your way out", even in cases if you have not done anything. Especially someone like Trump who has a mouth big as big as his ego.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You know better than that. You state unequivocally there is no evidence Trump colluded or obstructed justice. Any reasonable person would realize you are unqualified to make such a declaration for obvious reason. (I hope they are). But there you are... declaring Trump innocent. The reasonable people have taken the position... with the Trumps call for Russia to intervene.. (Joke or Not) the lying about a meeting in Trump tower, the smart position is to wait until the investigation has run it's course and the evidence presented. That you got to the first 7 words of this post and are already thinking of how you can argue against it is your problem. You don't listen    

Oh shut the heck up with this crap.  It's a stupid, partisan conspiracy theory.  Yeah, candidate Trump and unnamed persons in the Russian government, got together before the election, decided "Russia" would help Trump, and the signal to commence the conspiracy would be Trump making a joke about Clinton's email while making a public speech.  How friggin stupid do you have to be to believe that?  lol

The world is laughing at you dummies.  This is stupid.

Or let me take a step back.  Walk me through this asinine conspiracy.  Who were the specific players?  When did it start?  What was the goal?  (This is where stupid conspiracy theories like 9/11 and birtherism crumbles.)

Also, how precisely did Trump obstruct justice?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
No point to voluntarily talk to prosecutors/cops thinking you "have nothing to hide" or you can "talk your way out", even in cases if you have not done anything. Especially someone like Trump who has a mouth big as big as his ego.

True.  Definitely a perjury trap.  Just look at how they handled Flynn and Clinton.  That should tell you all you need to know. 

Plus there is ZERO evidence of a crime involving Trump.  I would tell them to go pound sand. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Oh shut the heck up with this crap.  It's a stupid, partisan conspiracy theory.  Yeah, candidate Trump and unnamed persons in the Russian government, got together before the election, decided "Russia" would help Trump, and the signal to commence the conspiracy would be Trump making a joke about Clinton's email while making a public speech.  How friggin stupid do you have to be to believe that?  lol

The world is laughing at you dummies.  This is stupid.

Or let me take a step back.  Walk me through this asinine conspiracy.  Who were the specific players?  When did it start?  What was the goal?  (This is where stupid conspiracy theories like 9/11 and birtherism crumbles.)

Also, how precisely did Trump obstruct justice?

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

womp womp

It may just be 'fake news' but this last week or so, it seems as if Melania is not on the same page as Trump. Could she be intentionally distancing herself from him to protect  Baron's and her future? She seems like a fiercely protective mom. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Definitely a perjury trap. 

Testifying in court in general is a "perjury trap"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
It may just be 'fake news' but this last week or so, it seems as if Melania is not on the same page as Trump. Could she be intentionally distancing herself from him to protect  Baron's and her future? She seems like a fiercely protective mom. 

Was this post pulled from Entertainment Tonight? Or one of those shoddy magazines you see while waiting to checkout at the grocery store?
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Testifying in court in general is a "perjury trap"

No.  He's never going to testify in court, because he's never going to be charged with a crime from this loony conspiracy theory.

Sitting down for an open-ended interview with prosecutors whose sole job is to find something incriminating on Trump for impeachment purposes, where the FBI has already successfully shielded Clinton and trapped Flynn, is a perjury trap. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Great fake news thread OP  ::)
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Great fake news thread OP  ::)

I could have typed that response for you. I knew exactly what you would say. You are getting pretty predictable.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No.  He's never going to testify in court, because he's never going to be charged with a crime from this loony conspiracy theory.

Sitting down for an open-ended interview with prosecutors whose sole job is to find something incriminating on Trump for impeachment purposes, where the FBI has already successfully shielded Clinton and trapped Flynn, is a perjury trap. 

Ok, I'd settle for about 9  several hour grillings by congress in lieu of a Mueller hearing similar to what Hillary endured. You good with Trump submitting to that?  Didn't think so

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Ok, I'd settle for about 9  several hour grillings by congress in lieu of a Mueller hearing similar to what Hillary endured. You good with Trump submitting to that?  Didn't think so
Sure. As soon as Trump destroys laptops and phones, deletes 30k emails, sends classified top secret info via unsecured servers, leaves Americans for dead in Benghazi, etc, etc.
Lol at even trying to compare one accusation against Trump to the dozens against Killary.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What would have Killary done different than Trump that would have provided the USA with a better economy?

She would have done the exact same NOTHING that Trump did and continued to ride the wave that was created during the prior 8 year

Except, she wouldn't have done the stupid self inflicted wound (tariffs) or the deficit busting tax give away to corporate america (who are now buying back their own stock in record numbers as predicted)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

womp womp

Trump and his lawyers know that he's committed multiple crimes so if he tells the truth he's fucked and if he lies he fucked

Since he also committed obstruction of justice in public multiple times the only thing left to discover is if Congressional Republicans will be complicit in these crimes by refusing to abide by their pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

This.

It’s a situation where your best case scenario is breaking even. That’s the definition of a bad deal.

Anybody who looks at this with the slightest bit of objectivity can see this is all about the establishment candidate losing an election, even though she had the deck stacked in her favor, and her and those who would’ve benefited from her victory whining and trying to delegitimize the winner for going on two years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

When Trump does what Hillary did to those people in Benghazi, lies to the public and family members, deletes emails that are under subpoena, uses Bleach Bit to scrub his hard drive, orders his underlings to destroy mobile devices with hammers, and runs thousands of classified documents off a personal computer, yes I would support Trump being questioned under oath. 

But all we're dealing with is a stupid conspiracy theory that you cannot explain and an alleged "obstruction of justice" that you cannot articulate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Sure. As soon as Trump destroys laptops and phones, deletes 30k emails, sends classified top secret info via unsecured servers, leaves Americans for dead in Benghazi, etc, etc.
Lol at even trying to compare one accusation against Trump to the dozens against Killary.

What the heck??  I just said that.  lol 

Wait I forgot.  Aren't you one of my gimmicks?   :D