Author Topic: What Country has the deadliest Special Forces Teams?  (Read 4911 times)

plebian

• Getbig II
Re: What Country has the deadliest Special Forces Teams?
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2018, 01:14:56 AM »
elimination process , they have special boys too  ;)

obw, legion have no pussy soldiers like others  ;D

the legion has precisely two teams that can be considered anything like special forces, and that is the GCP (parachute commando group) of 2REP and the GCM (mountain commando group) of the 2REG. These teams comprise of about 30 individuals max.

While they are certainly a cut above the average legionnaire and get to do more of the cool stuff, they still pale in comparison to any real special operations unit (direct comparison in the french armed forces: any of the marine commando groups, 1er RPIMA, 13 RDP) because the reality is true special units get allocated budgets to match. Training soldiers to a high level is very expensive. Groups like the SAS go through cycles where they spend every day at the shooting range or in a killhouse blowing up doors and doing entries, its a lot of ammunition, a lot of routine repairs and materials to go through, a lot of money, a LOT.

comparatively, the legion's small commando teams have a miniscule budget. And of course, regular legionnaires are not special forces in any sense (this myth persists, they are actually organized and trained in the EXACT same manner as regular french units, because they are a part of the french army. Same curriculum, same equipment, the only difference is not being citizens they aren't entitled to certain freedoms) and from what I hear these days, not even good quality men anymore, largely being made up of hick slavs and africans now. Whether or not they have "pussy boys" is up or debate, but Ill tell you right now a person who is merely there for need of a paycheck and a place to stay will never be as good of a soldier as a boy who sincerely wants to be a professional soldier for the sake of it.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2018, 06:20:05 AM »
America..there is no comparison..the SAS May be the original, but that’s about it!

Now, if you are talking about who’s the most dangerous to themselves? Israelies! Someone is always accidentally discharging their weapons or some other dumb shit...even with all the money and backing in the world can’t train their people for shit! Mad sad has so much lore and mysticism built up around it that it’s greatest strength is it’s lies

Bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2018, 06:21:25 AM »
Israeli forces deserve to be in this top
Haha no, spend one day training with them and you will know that’s total bullshit

Bench

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:32 AM »
America..there is no comparison..the SAS May be the original, but that’s about it!

Now, if you are talking about who’s the most dangerous to themselves? Israelies! Someone is always accidentally discharging their weapons or some other dumb shit...even with all the money and backing in the world can’t train their people for shit! Mad sad has so much lore and mysticism built up around it that it’s greatest strength is it’s lies

Bench

Their regular armed forces are made up of conscripts, not professional career soldiers.

This can't be compared to their special forces.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2018, 06:57:08 AM »
Haha no, spend one day training with them and you will know that’s total bullshit

Bench

Let's hear your Story champ?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2018, 08:58:26 AM »
Let's hear your Story champ?
Tactical training is what I do for a living...and the biggest joke in my world is Israeli special forces training..look into it..you will see almost immediately how comically ridiculous it is...they are still trained to hold their semi-auto handguns like revolvers if that tells you anything

Bench

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »
Tactical training is what I do for a living...and the biggest joke in my world is Israeli special forces training..look into it..you will see almost immediately how comically ridiculous it is...they are still trained to hold their semi-auto handguns like revolvers if that tells you anything

Bench

OK so you're one of These County Sheriffs who teaches "Special swat tactics". Bet with a big Beer Belly  ;D

Hapax legomenon

• Getbig II
  • 何見とんじゃボケ
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2018, 09:33:13 AM »
Benchmstr's a fraud
feeds his kids old MREs
and wears camouflage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2018, 09:59:12 AM »
the legion has precisely two teams that can be considered anything like special forces, and that is the GCP (parachute commando group) of 2REP and the GCM (mountain commando group) of the 2REG. These teams comprise of about 30 individuals max.

While they are certainly a cut above the average legionnaire and get to do more of the cool stuff, they still pale in comparison to any real special operations unit (direct comparison in the french armed forces: any of the marine commando groups, 1er RPIMA, 13 RDP) because the reality is true special units get allocated budgets to match. Training soldiers to a high level is very expensive. Groups like the SAS go through cycles where they spend every day at the shooting range or in a killhouse blowing up doors and doing entries, its a lot of ammunition, a lot of routine repairs and materials to go through, a lot of money, a LOT.

comparatively, the legion's small commando teams have a miniscule budget. And of course, regular legionnaires are not special forces in any sense (this myth persists, they are actually organized and trained in the EXACT same manner as regular french units, because they are a part of the french army. Same curriculum, same equipment, the only difference is not being citizens they aren't entitled to certain freedoms) and from what I hear these days, not even good quality men anymore, largely being made up of hick slavs and africans now. Whether or not they have "pussy boys" is up or debate, but Ill tell you right now a person who is merely there for need of a paycheck and a place to stay will never be as good of a soldier as a boy who sincerely wants to be a professional soldier for the sake of it.

Good post. 2 REG. this is true. A lot are asking for this Reg now. The brutality aspect was taken out About 84.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »
This

Yes they have good People. not just conscripts.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2018, 10:06:17 AM »
I saw a discussion like this on another forum recently and all the Pakis were insisting it was Pakistan!! HAHA yeh Pakistanis who can only fight when its 10 v 1.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2018, 10:39:03 AM »
USA - Army -   Delta Force - aka CAG

Navy -  ST6 - aka DEVGRU

UK - SAS

Israel - Duvdevan 

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2018, 10:48:56 AM »

Navy -  ST6 - aka DEVGRU

UK - SAS

Israel - Duvdevan 
wrong see my post it goes in that order
p

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2018, 11:09:03 AM »

Navy -  ST6 - aka DEVGRU

UK - SAS

Israel - Duvdevan 

Utter shite.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2018, 11:12:06 AM »
wrong see my post it goes in that order
SAS/SBS are no1. end off. The choices Coach made are OK but not in Terms of place.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »
If the SAS/SBS took them over the Hill Phase most would not make it. PMSL

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2018, 11:21:37 AM »
seeing as presumably none of us have ever had the dubious privilege of being on operations with any of these groups, its mostly a toss up as far as im concerned. They all share and train together in the post 2001 war on terrorism world anyway.

I will relay however, from my royal marine commando friend who was in afghanistan, that he thought american special forces were overrated and over-reliant on air support. Take this with a grain of salt however as it could be fuelled by typical brit-yank rivalry. He has also more specifically told me a story about how US entry methods are overly obsessive/choreographed and dont add up to much once it comes time to actually "get into a fucking room and kill people". I dont know how their methods differ but if i had to guess the british or at least RMC method is probably simpler or more flexible.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:11 AM »
my dad is bigger than your dad  :D

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2018, 12:06:22 PM »
cawk > cock

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
my dad is bigger than your dad  :D
NA HA my dad is naner naner naner
p

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2018, 01:19:57 PM »
I saw a discussion like this on another forum recently and all the Pakis were insisting it was Pakistan!! HAHA yeh Pakistanis who can only fight when its 10 v 1.

India will be better than them anyway, like with everything else.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2018, 08:50:23 PM »
OK so you're one of These County Sheriffs who teaches "Special swat tactics". Bet with a big Beer Belly  ;D
Sure thing brochacho

Bench

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2018, 09:02:39 PM »
For overall military strength yes, but special forces are relatively small in numbers and more low-tech, they rely more on experience and training.

Israel has been in non-stop conflict since their creation, within and around their borders.

Before them it was the Rhodesian Selous Scouts who were the best in the world and they had very little funds.

guys... seals have the best tech, ops, air strike support on the planet...

also seals are used for dif stuff than delta or rangers or green berets etc

USA just has so much damn money put into this field we are always the best.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2018, 09:25:08 PM »
India will be better than them anyway, like with everything else.

Paki, paki  ::)