Author Topic: Keith Ellison accused of domestic violence.  (Read 1752 times)

Purge_WTF

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Keith Ellison accused of domestic violence.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:23:32 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/keith-ellison-denies-allegations/index.html

Muslims gonna Muslim.

It's a shame the video she said she had is in storage, and none of the texts she says are between her and him support her story. Will be interesting to see where this goes. I hope she opens up her storage and finds that video, slam dunk case

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:32:52 PM »
Why didn't she file a police report when it happened? WTF is wrong with women? At least this is only a couple of years old and she didn't wait 35 years to make the claim.
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 06:51:03 PM »
Why didn't she file a police report when it happened? WTF is wrong with women? At least this is only a couple of years old and she didn't wait 35 years to make the claim.
 ::)

There are books and studies written on why women don't. Cycle of Abuse.. etc. I used to work primarily in Family Violence as a Detective, and I was always amazed at what a woman would put up with and still stay with a man. There were a few chronic repeat offenders that we would beg and plead with the woman to get out of the situation because it was progressing each time. Rarely did that do it before they got seriously messed up, broken bones, ribs, fractured eye socket and the court sent the guy away. I "understood" it because I had read the manuals on abuse  and all the reasons women stayed, which comes from a messed up mental state, but I never fully grasped it.
Just as I was retiring my wifes friend started dating a guy and he was wealthy, and a romantic and was going out of his way to impress her. Then the stories started coming in over the course of a few months about his jealousy, how he was wanting her to quit soccer because it was a coed team. He flew off the handle if she even mentioned some professional soccer player was cute. It was like the text book abuser and I told my wife as much. I even told her what to expect next and sure enough, he was checking all the marks of a classic abuser. She ignored the signs because an abuser is also a world class manipulator and schmoozer. She fell for every trick and they married. Lasted about a year before the beatings started and her family got involved and helped her get clear. Still boggles my mind though. I mention to my wife the potatoes might have a little too much salt on them for my taste and I might be sleeping on the couch.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 06:58:20 PM »
In a "high profile" relationship likes these people have, a phone call to police could end his career and women don't throw that in these guys face? Come on. I have a huge issue with broads that don't speak up and wait until just before an election to go public.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 07:00:54 PM »
In a "high profile" relationship likes these people have, a phone call to police could end his career and women don't throw that in these guys face? Come on. I have a huge issue with broads that don't speak up and wait until just before an election to go public.

wasn't it her son that opened that door? From what I understand, and I only started reading about it recently, she is only publicly speaking out about it because her son took to twitter/facebook and spoke of it, and she felt she needed to defend her son against his denials?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 07:03:58 PM »
wasn't it her son that opened that door? From what I understand, and I only started reading about it recently, she is only publicly speaking out about it because her son took to twitter/facebook and spoke of it, and she felt she needed to defend her son against his denials?
That is the claim, yes.
It could be 100% true, I'm just jaded about the timing of these outings.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 07:05:49 PM »
That is the claim, yes.
It could be 100% true, I'm just jaded about the timing of these outings.

It's a good thing to be cautious. As long as it doesn't slam the door on other possibilities

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 08:46:46 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 08:54:11 PM »
Oh yeah, there is that.^
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 09:50:32 PM »

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
So Strawmans real name is Karen?

Anyone who ever even for a second wonders whether CNN, MSNBC, Huffingtonpost, or any of the other outlets might be onto something with Trump or Kavanaugh need only ask them on their Twitter feeds why they don't talk about the repeated and ferocious sexual assaults and rapes Bill Clinton is guilty of, many of which happened in the 1980s and early 1990s - LONG after Kavanaugh's alleged groping offense from 36 years ago (and still unproven):

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 10:10:10 PM »
Anyone who ever even for a second wonders whether CNN, MSNBC, Huffingtonpost, or any of the other outlets might be onto something with Trump or Kavanaugh need only ask them on their Twitter feeds why they don't talk about the repeated and ferocious sexual assaults and rapes Bill Clinton is guilty of, many of which happened in the 1980s and early 1990s - LONG after Kavanaugh's alleged groping offense from 36 years ago (and still unproven):

Valid points. Hillary went out of her way to defend her husband against legit claims. I can certainly understand the average wife defending her husband against a charge.. but several? and if you do, you should lose the right to ever voice anything that appears to insinuate you want victims to be believed or heard. Glaring hypocrisy

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2018, 10:15:05 PM »
Hillary I can understand. She had a Presidential campaign to worry about.

No excuse for those major and hitherto respected major outlets, some of which hosted Presidential debates in the past and present, to stay silent on those stories and fail to invite those women to their newsmagazines and TV programs while turning up the volume to eardrum-bursting point on the Kavanaugh story. It's unacceptable that only Fox News allowed them their chance to speak out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2018, 10:20:35 PM »
Hillary I can understand. She had a Presidential campaign to worry about.

No excuse for those major and hitherto respected major outlets, some of which hosted Presidential debates in the past and present, to stay silent on those stories and fail to invite those women to their newsmagazines and TV programs while turning up the volume to eardrum-bursting point on the Kavanaugh story. It's unacceptable that only Fox News allowed them their chance to speak out.

I can agree with that. I know CNN is anti Trump No secret there, and they are pro democrat. When Trump was staying on script and not attacking Ford (Before he went off script and attacked Ford) CNN couldn't help themselves. Instead of saying Trump is being reasonable in his handling of it they post an article "Trumps aides are shocked at his level headed handling of the situation" or something like that. They can't help themselves 

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 10:28:10 PM »
Trump did get it wrong with that stereotypical tweet about rape victims, which feminists tend to refer to as a rape myth, i.e. that all rapes would be reported or that the FBI would've looked into it (the FBI can't look it into it, it's not their jurisdiction and outside their mandate, then as now, without anything less than an executive request from the White House). To me, the fact that he would put his foot in his mouth like that at a critical juncture - and even Fox News admits he messed up with it and stoked the flames of liberal angst on social media with it - does however prove he's nobody's puppet. He's completely and utterly uncontrollable, for better or worse, and anyone who thinks different should explain why he would risk his own nominee with a stupid tweet like that, or any of the other times he went off script. Some would call that unhinged; I'd call it shooting from the hip with a Presidential megaphone. It can fire up his base and inspire confidence in his non-politician credentials but it can also backfire badly.

CNN's been sleazy from day one. They are far and away the most biased Left-wing network on the air right now. MSNBC can't hold a candle to them. I'll never forget when they tried to troll Newt Gingrich by opening a Presidential primaries debate with a question about his sex life. The audience backed his epic answer 150% and humiliated John King, their chief scumbag national correspondent. Gingrich got a standing ovation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:54 PM »
Trump did get it wrong with that stereotypical tweet about rape victims, which feminists tend to refer to as a rape myth, i.e. that all rapes would be reported or that the FBI would've looked into it (the FBI can't look it into it, it's not their jurisdiction and outside their mandate, then as now, without anything less than an executive request from the White House). To me, the fact that he would put his foot in his mouth like that at a critical juncture - and even Fox News admits he messed up with it and stoked the flames of liberal angst on social media with it - does however prove he's nobody's puppet. He's completely and utterly uncontrollable, for better or worse, and anyone who thinks different should explain why he would risk his own nominee with a stupid tweet like that, or any of the other times he went off script. Some would call that unhinged; I'd call it shooting from the hip with a Presidential megaphone. It can fire up his base and inspire confidence in his non-politician credentials but it can also backfire badly.

CNN's been sleazy from day one. They are far and away the most biased Left-wing network on the air right now. MSNBC can't hold a candle to them. I'll never forget when they tried to troll Newt Gingrich by opening a Presidential primaries debate with a question about his sex life. The audience backed his epic answer 150% and humiliated John King, their chief scumbag national correspondent. Gingrich got a standing ovation.

I'll offer a possible answer to your question of how Trump can be a puppet and still say stupid things at the wrong time. The possible answer is that far and away Trump is about Trump. Kavanaugh being hurt or the Republican party being hurt or assault victims in general being hurt by his tweet doesn't matter one iota to him. He has himself been accused of things by about as many as Clinton so he is more focused on attacking the credibility of an accuser because it directly reflects on him as well.
Being a puppet for Russia for example, could very well be the case because of the reason you outlined. He is prone to say anything about anyone at anytime, except Putin. He CLEARLY goes out of his way to afford that man every grace and excuse. If, and I'm just showing you how it could happen, if Putin had something on Trump that impacted him directly, he would be less inclined to speak up or stand up to him.  That scenario wouldn't keep Trump from "shooting from the hip" in all other areas but it certainly would temper his response about Putin.

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2018, 10:54:10 PM »
I'll offer a possible answer to your question of how Trump can be a puppet and still say stupid things at the wrong time. The possible answer is that far and away Trump is about Trump. Kavanaugh being hurt or the Republican party being hurt or assault victims in general being hurt by his tweet doesn't matter one iota to him. He has himself been accused of things by about as many as Clinton so he is more focused on attacking the credibility of an accuser because it directly reflects on him as well.
Being a puppet for Russia for example, could very well be the case because of the reason you outlined. He is prone to say anything about anyone at anytime, except Putin. He CLEARLY goes out of his way to afford that man every grace and excuse. If, and I'm just showing you how it could happen, if Putin had something on Trump that impacted him directly, he would be less inclined to speak up or stand up to him.  That scenario wouldn't keep Trump from "shooting from the hip" in all other areas but it certainly would temper his response about Putin.

When is the last time an American President challenged Vladimir Putin or China's President? Because Bush was notoriously soft on Russia, going so far as to call Putin a good man and saying that he looked directly into his soul and saw that he was decent and honorable. You can search all these quotes, as they actually happened. Bush was always very careful to avoid offending the Russians and Chinese, as was Obama (other than his kid gloves sanctions on the country because they invaded Ukraine in 2014). Trump is following that tradition. Why? Because why does America need two very powerful enemies on its back at a time it's trying to bring Iran and North Korea to heel? It's one thing to call North Korea's dictator "rocket man." It's another thing to call Vladimir Putin a short maggot who doesn't have the balls to occupy Europe, dismantle NATO or - god forbid - fire some ICBMs at San Francisco or Boston, which he absolutely has the resources and hardware to do. I don't see any evidence yet that Trump has weight on him from Russia that his predecessors also didn't have. Trump was harsh on China throughout his campaign but became buddies with them the day he was elected, because without China there's no Walmart or Costco.

Yes, he doesn't care about the GOP or Kavanaugh or anyone but himself and his family. That's partly why he was elected - to destroy the establishment and torch the deep state. But it sometimes backfires, because it's not a perfect science. Removing a cabal of professional career bureaucrats who weren't elected is harder than it looks, as this video shows:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »
KEITH ELLISON FACES 12-POINT SHIFT IN LATEST POLL
10/23/2018 | POLITICS
Henry Rodgers | Capitol Hill Reporter

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison is sitting behind his Republican opponent Doug Wardlow for attorney general by a 7-point margin, just less than two weeks before the Nov. 6 midterm elections.

Ellison, who also serves as deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee, sits at 36 percent compared to Wardlow’s 43 percent, according to a Star Tribune/Minnesota Public Radio (MPR) poll released Tuesday. This comes as Ellison led Wardlow by around five points as of Sept. 19, according to an earlier Star Tribune/MPR poll, meaning there was a 12-point shift in just over a month.

The shift in polling comes as Ellison faced sexual abuse allegations from his ex-girlfriend Karen Monahan. Monahan claims Ellison physically and emotionally abused her. (RELATED: What Happened To The DNC Investigation Of Keith Ellison’s Alleged Domestic Abuse?)

Wardlow released an old Facebook post on Oct. 15 from a member of Minnesota’s Democratic-Farmer-Labor (DFL) Party who said Republicans should be taken “to the guillotines” after the November midterm elections. The member was later suspended. Wardlow attacked Ellison after the post resurfaced, saying it is Ellison who employs such people.

“Any desperate attempt by the DFL and their supporters to show they will remove partisanship from the Attorney General’s office is laughable. Keith Ellison is the Deputy Chair of the hyper-partisan Democratic National Committee and they employ staffers who make these comments. Minnesota voters can see through their sham,” Kory Wood, the general consultant for Wardlow said in a statement.

Eight-hundred likely voters were interviewed for the poll between Oct. 15-17. The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/keith-ellison-poll-shift/