Author Topic: Ben Pakulski Talks Anabolic Steroid Use In Modern Bodybuilding  (Read 4111 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

mentions getbig at 2:42

plebian

• Getbig II
Re: Ben Pakulski Talks Anabolic Steroid Use In Modern Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »
 ::)

same old bullshit as always. keep downplaying it. These guys know they're nothing, absolutely nothing without the drugs.

its funny how the more the pros get pressed for the truth about the drugs the bigger the bullshit answers get huh? First its nothing at all, then its we only use it when we're cutting, then its 200mg every 2 weeks, then its 500mg + 250mg of this and that, now that doses of 1 gram+ dont surprise anyone at all now its oh just 2g test + a "little" tren slin and hgh  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 02:17:55 PM »
At 2:42 “They learn from Getbig...”  ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »
They never talk about them when they're using them. May as well listen to Dorian instead, he achieved more and has a delightful working class English accent when he downplays and lies about his and others' past use.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 07:25:25 PM »

And now for the truth  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 07:45:22 PM »

It’s funny how Ben Pakulski actually did better and have the better physique than Mike Morris. It seems to be the ones who didn’t have the best physiques or genetics or did well,  talk about how high the amounts were, and the ones who did well, or had great genetics, response or physiques, talk about how low or downplay the amounts.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 08:29:42 PM »
It’s funny how Ben Pakulski actually did better and have the better physique than Mike Morris. It seems to be the ones who didn’t have the best physiques or genetics or did well,  talk about how high the amounts were, and the ones who did well, or had great genetics, response or physiques, talk about how low or downplay the amounts.

It’s a win win situation, Ronnie did not use low dosages during his transformation from 1997-2004, flex def told him to up the dosages and gh  ;D

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 02:39:56 AM »
Ben talks about how to get this gut

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 03:39:05 AM »
jesus just look at that fucking gut in absolute spite of his otherwise great conditioning.

you have to be mentally retarded to take this guy at his word about "smallest incremental dose"  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 04:16:59 AM »
Ridiculous delts and a big gut.

>

Mark Bell considers giving up steroids in "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and Louie Simmons says of his future in liftng...

"Goodbye Smelly."

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 04:41:53 AM »

same old bullshit as always. keep downplaying it. These guys know they're nothing, absolutely nothing without the drugs.

its funny how the more the pros get pressed for the truth about the drugs the bigger the bullshit answers get huh? First its nothing at all, then its we only use it when we're cutting, then its 200mg every 2 weeks, then its 500mg + 250mg of this and that, now that doses of 1 gram+ dont surprise anyone at all now its oh just 2g test + a "little" tren slin and hgh  ;)

This.  Without the drugs these guys turn back into Clark Kent.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 05:11:23 AM »

mentions getbig at 2:42

Is he discrediting our anabolic gurus?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 05:13:56 AM »

This is right down there with Platz (and here I paraphrase) years ago saying that he thought that without drugs, the champs would still be the champs because of their mindset or some such nonsense. 

No matter how big they get, they remain the whiney, spoilt little men they were before they ever picked up a syringe.  If this shit (drugs) doesn't change the body, then how come we've got what is essentially a schmoe's "Field of Creams" populated with muscularly obese midgets and dykes.  If you build it (your body) they (the schmoes) will cum.  

Disgusting.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2018, 05:28:07 AM »
Without drugs, no one would give them a second look, genetics or no genetics, none of them would look impressive as a true natural, the majority of them are vertically challenged so they’ll be dwarfed by 17 year old hs girls

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2018, 06:50:12 AM »
"Steroids are just a tool"  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 06:56:30 AM »
"Steroids are just a tool"  :D

Like advanced weapons systems.

Without them the good guys would still win.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 07:55:39 AM »
the guy has the best legs and the worst upper body  ......just weird ....

He is by far the most delusional dude;  in a "industry" full of delusional/lunatic/ego inflated athletes ! he talks like he's Genetically gifted  and has at least one sandow under his belt .

ALL DRUGS !

WooSHHH   PENDEJO !

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 08:40:54 AM »
Didn't watch the video but it's funny how
Ben is now a guru, with all these little tricks
to do the exercises right etc. BUT he never
managed to bring up the arms. The truth is
that it doesn't matter what you do as an advanced
bb, you will never change your proportions - no matter
what! Never happened in the history of bb.
Bodybuilding is mostly genes unfortunately, either you
got it or you don't.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »
got it or you don't.
Watch the vid. Because it was nothing of the sort.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »
Watch the vid. Because it was nothing of the sort.

I'm commenting on Pakulski in general. I don't care about what he says about anabolics. Pakulski is profiling himself
as a master trainer, and I'm saying that "optimal" training, exercise choise and execution etc, unfortunately has relatively little impact in the big scheme of things.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 09:21:37 AM »
got it or you don't.

Nailed it...

All of BPAKs fully shortening the muscles, different angles of attack and TUT did sweet FA to improve what he already built using 'normal' training.....typical white genes.

I do like some of his nutiritional approaches, but they aren't technically his per se...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 09:31:35 AM »

There was a poster here (Mawse) who trained at the same gym as Pakulski. He said that Pakulski was actually quite honest about his gear use, at least in person.
He'll say the usual clichés regarding drugs in front of the cameras though.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 10:39:01 AM »
There was a thread here we had long ago promoting one of his seminars , he got his feelings hurt big time , hence why he is still trashing GETBIG to this day .....

In that clip He says that bodybuilders in the 70s weren't all drugs , they trained twice a day and then spent rest of the day at the beach meditating  .... He forgot to say they were only 15 pro bodybuilders at the time and none had to go to work. 

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 11:05:46 AM »
got it or you don't.

reminds me of a relevant arthur jones (this guy still pisses gym rats off today, from the grave!  ;D ) story:

When we returned to the front office, Arthur Jones appeared. He operated in what I recognized as his familiar lecture mode. Casey lit up a cigarette, as Jones told me to pay attention. He was about to demonstrate why Casey would always be in a different physical dimension than the one I (and almost everyone else on the planet) occupied, and for reasons unrelated to how either Viator or I trained.

"Flex your triceps," he said.

I turned my right arm toward him and flexed.

"Now, look," he said, using his thumb and forefinger to measure the distance between my elbow and the bottom of the long head of my triceps." Compare this to Casey's."

Viator put the cigarette in his mouth and pulled up his sleeve. A huge mound of muscle crawled into view.

"See here? There's no measurable space between the end of his triceps and his elbow, whereas yours has a good two-inch gap. Flex your forearm."

While my left biceps is the better of my two, my right forearm is slightly better than the left, so I goosenecked the fist of that arm.

"Note the gap here," he said, touching the end of my forearm flexors and my wrist. "Casey?"

By now, Viator was leaning against the wall. He apparently had been through this performance innumerable times. He flexed his forearm, which was the size of my calf, or nearly so.

"See how his muscle bellies come right down to the wrist? And look at his extensors," Jones said, pointing to the muscle at the top of Casey's forearm.

They extended two-thirds of the way down to his wrist, while mine ended just shy of halfway down.

Using these examples, he forcefully made the point that more important than the fact that Casey's bones were much bigger than mine and his neurological efficiency -- his mind/muscle connection -- was probably greater, was this muscle length issue. The main reason Casey's muscles were so big was that they were so long, compared to the tendons that connected them to his skeleton.

According to Jones, while there are several important, natural advantages that Casey possessed over 99 percent of those who have ever picked up a barbell, this one was pre-eminent. According to Jones, there were several important, natural advantages that Casey possessed, but which 99 percent of the rest of us do not: This one, the unusually long muscle bellies, was the pre-eminent one. Viator might have had a much greater recovery ability, a better distribution of fast-twitch muscle fibers, he might even have more fibers per muscle than the rest of us. But these factors were minor in Jones's opinion, compared to muscle belly length, when it came to his potential to build muscles of great size and strength. Longer muscle bellies simply can achieve a greater cross-sectional area and volume than shorter ones can. It, along with all of the lesser factors, was a simple genetic accident that was completely unchangeable. I wasn't about to argue.

------

this of course, is the actual genetic factors. The "genetics" these retards speak of today is of course the cover up for their absolutely massive drug abuse.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »

Excellent.  Highly recommend everybody watch this.