Author Topic: Challenge To NFL Players Protesting  (Read 2865 times)

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: Challenge To NFL Players Protesting
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 12:00:17 PM »
Joe, Do you maintain a list of the kneelers and the no shows within the NFL and do you expect this to spread to other sporting events?

You will never see anyone taking a knee in the NHL. Or swimming.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2018, 01:39:58 PM »
You will never see anyone taking a knee in the NHL. Or swimming.

Swimming🤔

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2018, 02:03:46 AM »
Hang in there, Joe.
Q

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
Joe, Do you maintain a list of the kneelers and the no shows within the NFL and do you expect this to spread to other sporting events?

There was a website that kept a running count of the kneelers last season. If I can find the link, I'll post it here. And for the no-shows, there's a great Twiiter account called Empty Seats Galore that shows photos of stadiums/arenas all throughout sports but had a lot of NFL content in 2017. https://twitter.com/EmptySeatsPics

There was one fuck stick on the Oakland A's last season that took a knee, a young player who was arrested during the offseason (shocking!). And I believe maybe one or two black hockey players who held up a Black Panther/Black Power fist during the National Anthem.

The NBA has a rule where the players have to stand appropriately for the anthem. Chris Jackson (or whatever his changed Muslim name was) made headlines a number of years back by doing a silent protest and he was penalized for it.

And the now-retired Carlos Delgado used to stay in the dugout during the playing of the anthem & God Bless America (following 9/11) as a form of protest against not only the USA being involved in the wars in the Middle East, but also his native Puerto Rico being the location of the US Navy as a weapons testing ground.