Author Topic: 26 shot so far this weekend in Chicago, including children  (Read 10129 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: 26 shot so far this weekend in Chicago, including children
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2018, 08:35:57 AM »
You commit a violent crime and get convicted you get sent to Africa.. not prision

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2018, 10:22:42 AM »
Another racist cop assaulting an upstanding African-American. Oh wait, the cop is black.

Baltimore police officer charged with assault pleads not guilty; attorney says video doesn't tell full story - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-arthur-williams-bail-20180815-story.html

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2018, 12:19:09 PM »
u losers get caught up in the feels,u watch too much tv , you are being tv programmed faggits

marty you are caught up in making the dumbest threads on get big . whats the difference

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2018, 02:16:41 PM »
Exactly , these idiots think this is a new thing in Chicago, crime /homicides  were  far worse in the 90's  , St Louis , Baltimore ,New Orleans ,Detroit's murder rates  are much worse than Chicago .
In the 90s there wasn't round-the-clock coverage of it, and identity politics weren't a thing in reporting the coverage yet.

Second, Chicago is the worst city in the country for shootings right now. Most cities have greatly improved and their murder rates have plummeted since 1990.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2018, 02:20:03 PM »
Crazy how the 13 year old boy just gets weapon charges, kid should be tried for murder. This is the example for, "Hey kids, you can get away with murder if you're under 18"; great examples are set in Chicago.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 06:48:18 AM »
The gross nig Oprah is from Chicago. Why doesn’t she get on this?

Take her rotund ass to those neighbourhoods and sort it all out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 06:50:01 AM »
National  Guard in every ghetto...   Martial law....Roadblocks on corners...Frisk everyone coming in and issue special ID's...
These people simply are unable/unfit to live peaceably....

I say the USA should formally apologize for slavery and put them all on a ship back to Wakanda so they can be kangz again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 08:30:51 AM »
Pretty slow weekend in "The Windy City" !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
OK - I've mentioned on here before that I listen to the Chicago PD radio feed a lot

After the initial realization that 'shots fired' was something that happened 2 or 3 times an hour, and that the most frequent call is 'I'm at home and someone is trying to force the door open!!!' the other thing I noticed was that when some form of emergency call is made they also say things like 'Fire's rolling' - presumably meaning the Fire Service.

Now I understand why they might be called to RTA's, but what I don't get is why the Fire Service are called to things like (possible) overdoses, shootings, domestic violence calls, etc. rather than Ambulances - anyone shed some light please?

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 10:13:49 AM »
OK - I've mentioned on here before that I listen to the Chicago PD radio feed a lot

After the initial realization that 'shots fired' was something that happened 2 or 3 times an hour, and that the most frequent call is 'I'm at home and someone is trying to force the door open!!!' the other thing I noticed was that when some form of emergency call is made they also say things like 'Fire's rolling' - presumably meaning the Fire Service.

Now I understand why they might be called to RTA's, but what I don't get is why the Fire Service are called to things like (possible) overdoses, shootings, domestic violence calls, etc. rather than Ambulances - anyone shed some light please?

Just speculation, but in my neck of the woods ambulances are almost always accompanied by a patrol car. The cops are probably so busy in Chicago that when a car isn’t available, the fire department is the next best thing.

Kwon3

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 04:50:22 PM »

::)

At least you've kept your sense of humor.  ;)

Kwon3

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 04:51:33 PM »
The gross nig Oprah is from Chicago. Why doesn’t she get on this?

Take her rotund ass to those neighbourhoods and sort it all out.

She has a TV network to run, because having a billion dollars isn't enough and like all wealthy people she's rapacious and always wants more. Anything that would disturb the delicate public imagine she's built around blacks being victims would jeopardize that.

Kwon3

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 04:53:28 PM »
The number has more than doubled since the start of this thread:

https://chicago-cbslocal-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/08/20/chicago-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-violent-crime/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEoATgA#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=visible&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15347698396086&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fs%2Fchicago.cbslocal.com%2F2018%2F08%2F20%2Fchicago-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-violent-crime%2Famp%2F&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl

For Second Weekend This Month, At Least 60 People Shot In Chicago; 8 Killed, 53 Wounded – CBS Chicago
August 20, 2018
Chicago = Obama's legacy. Abandoning the very people who believed in him so much. No wonder the mayor is his former chief of staff - liberals make a mess of everything they put their hands on. Same with Dinkins in NYC when the city's murder rate peaked in 1990 at like 3000/year. Giuliani put a swift end to that nonsense. It's one of the safest cities to be in now, relative to population size.

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »
Taffin, to answer your question, fire department also means rescue in a lot of big city departments. For example if a call comes out "person stabbed", the cops enroute to the scene will go over the air asking " is rescue enroute" so that the ambulance gets there as soon as possible. The fire department controls rescue, and they're the ones sending rescue ( ambulances). It's rare that actual fire trucks show up, when they do it's because there is no ambulances available ( which happens often)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 01:42:32 PM »
Chicago = Obama's legacy. Abandoning the very people who believed in him so much. No wonder the mayor is his former chief of staff - liberals make a mess of everything they put their hands on. Same with Dinkins in NYC when the city's murder rate peaked in 1990 at like 3000/year. Giuliani put a swift end to that nonsense. It's one of the safest cities to be in now, relative to population size.

I expect to see this swept under the rug until the election. You don’t want to bring to light that the democratically controlled inner cities are some of the most dangerous places on the face of the earth, with the exception being the city that had a Republican mayor come in and clean things up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 03:42:05 PM »
Just speculation, but in my neck of the woods ambulances are almost always accompanied by a patrol car. The cops are probably so busy in Chicago that when a car isn’t available, the fire department is the next best thing.

Taffin, to answer your question, fire department also means rescue in a lot of big city departments. For example if a call comes out "person stabbed", the cops enroute to the scene will go over the air asking " is rescue enroute" so that the ambulance gets there as soon as possible. The fire department controls rescue, and they're the ones sending rescue ( ambulances). It's rare that actual fire trucks show up, when they do it's because there is no ambulances available ( which happens often)

Thanks both, that sort of makes sense - if ambulances are in short supply firefighters know CPR, etc.  It just seems such a regular call though....  like almost every time someone is shot, stabbed, has overdosed, even if they're suspected dead Fire roll out...  surely it's cheaper to send 2 paramedics than a Fire Team?.   hmm.... gonna listen closely tonight...

Thanks again
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 04:01:08 PM »
A

Offensive

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2018, 10:14:03 AM »
brews don't count in that score.  Just people.

Kwon3

« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2018, 10:04:15 PM »
PHD student from Northwestern shot dead by gun-toting black hooligans within hours of arriving in Chicago. Nice people, huh? Nothing about this on CNN.

Northwestern University doctoral student who beat cancer was one of six people shot to death over the weekend in Chicago, gunned down by a stray bullet when he walked into the middle of a gunfight just four hours after arriving in the city to start school, police and his mother said.

Shane Colombo, 25, was killed Sunday in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago while on an errand to buy clothes hangers, said his mother, Tonya Colombo of Menifee, California.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/killed-hours-city-mother-phd-student-fatally-shot/story?id=57590455

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2018, 12:29:46 AM »
Ban dindus, not guns.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2018, 05:02:18 AM »

Quoted for truth. What's going on now is DeBlasio is playing the statistic manipulation game. An example of this was reported by the NY Post. He put out stats saying school violence under his leadership was much lower. Turns out he was leaving misdemeanor assaults off the stats presented to the public. So if a thug punched another kid in the face it wasn't recorded. I suspect the same thing was going on in Chicago but they got caught. Year after year it was around 4000 shootings a year. This year is on track to have half that shootings. They are just putting the shootings into different categorizes then claiming a reduction. On another topic liberals get up in arms when a cop shoots a black but are amazingly quiet over the massive black on black shootings. Black lives matter right? I guess if it's a black shooter then it's okay. 

Kwon3

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2018, 02:08:18 AM »
This townhall with Laura Ingraham was filmed in Chicago and aired September 9th. It was an entire show committed to the sole topic of the endless violence in the Black neighborhoods of Chicago. I watched the entire thing, but the only part relevant to this thread and any liberal who refuses to believe these guys aren't victims but aggressors who love their lifestyle can skip to 36:25 until 37:28. That last thug interviewed was basically laughing at the guy asking him if he'd choose to get a normal job if the opportunity to leave the gang life ever came up. These assholes are proud of their bullet holes, tax-free drug money, and outlaw lifestyle. You can consider this a microcosm of what's going on in every major city in America. With few exceptions, black men under 40 are a lost cause. If we left them to their own devices,they'd all be dead in 2 years.

Kwon3

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:18 AM »
Nice people.

A search was underway Tuesday for a suspect accused of opening fire inside a Tennessee nightclub that left four people hospitalized, police said.

Jeremy Beck, 32, was being sought in connection with the shooting at Purple Haze, located steps from historic Beale Street in downtown Memphis, according to FOX13 Memphis. At least one person was in critical condition from the incident.

A fifth person suffered an undisclosed injury in the altercation at the club. One of those hurt was a security officer, the club said in a statement. However, it wasn’t immediately clear whether the officer was wounded.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/11/tennessee-nightclub-shooting-suspect-sought-after-4-wounded-police-say.html