Author Topic: 26 shot so far this weekend in Chicago, including children  (Read 10321 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: 26 shot so far this weekend in Chicago, including children
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2018, 08:21:58 AM »
A black kid or guy gets shot by a cop:

"OMG, my baby is a good boy, sue the police, I want my ghetto lottery, lets riot and tear up the city, lets loot and burn", etc...

70+ black kids or people get shot in one weekend in Chicago by mainly black kids or guys:

Yawn...

**crickets**
**Tumbleweeds**

Radical Libtards and media  ::) and BLM Dindu's   ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2018, 08:47:20 AM »
A black kid or guy gets shot by a cop:

"OMG, my baby is a good boy, sue the police, I want my ghetto lottery, lets riot and tear up the city, lets loot and burn", etc...

70+ black kids or people get shot in one weekend in Chicago by mainly black kids or guys:

Yawn...

**crickets**
**Tumbleweeds**

Radical Libtards and media  ::) and BLM Dindu's   ::)

Exactly

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2018, 09:33:43 AM »
Quoted for truth. What's going on now is DeBlasio is playing the statistic manipulation game. An example of this was reported by the NY Post. He put out stats saying school violence under his leadership was much lower. Turns out he was leaving misdemeanor assaults off the stats presented to the public. So if a thug punched another kid in the face it wasn't recorded. I suspect the same thing was going on in Chicago but they got caught. Year after year it was around 4000 shootings a year. This year is on track to have half that shootings. They are just putting the shootings into different categorizes then claiming a reduction. On another topic liberals get up in arms when a cop shoots a black but are amazingly quiet over the massive black on black shootings. Black lives matter right? I guess if it's a black shooter then it's okay.  

In Newark New Jersey, they were bragging about a decrease in crime, but what really happened was that there was an increase of crime in some of the outer suburban areas as there was nothing left in Newark to rob.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2018, 09:53:29 AM »
...but things are improving  ::)

In Chicago, 2,113 people have been shot this year. That is 553 fewer than 2017.

2012   2013   2014   2015   2016   2017   2018
1,846   1,624   1,785   2,089   3,022   2,666   2,113

Data through Monday, September 10

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/data/ct-shooting-victims-map-charts-htmlstory.html#
:

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2018, 04:06:00 PM »
most black on black crime is in actuality white on black crime... according to some blacks, lol comments r gold: