Author Topic: Denver mayor's son has a complete meltdown on police body cam  (Read 2601 times)

Kwon3

Denver mayor's son has a complete meltdown on police body cam
« on: August 18, 2018, 11:00:36 AM »
Charming young man. A role model for the children of successful African Americans.

Video shows Denver mayor's son threatening police officer

The full body camera footage of a traffic stop in March that showed the son of the Denver mayor threatening a cop’s job and cursing at him has been released.  

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock's 22-year-old son, Jordan, was pulled over March 23 by an Aurora police officer for going 65 mph in a 40 mph zone, FOX 31 reports.

A bodycam video of the encounter showed Hancock's immediate anger toward Officer Paul McClendon. He told the cop to pick up the pace and write him a speeding ticket, though the officer warned it wouldn’t be quick because Jordan didn’t have his license on him.

Jordan became irate after McClendon asked him why the title of the car was in the name of Denver's mayor.

“Because that’s my motherf---er dad,” Hancock replied.

“Cause that’s your my motherf---ing dad?” McClendon asked. “Okay.”

McClendon processed the ticket and gave it to Hancock, saying, “Enjoy your day, bud” before realizing he needed to take a picture of the mayor’s son because he was driving without a license. Hancock became angry and said he didn’t want his photo taken.

“You ain’t taking my picture,” Jordan said. “B--ch, my dad’s the mayor, you f---ing f—got,” he told the officer.

“The mayor of what? Of Denver? Well, you’re in Aurora, bud. He ain’t the mayor of Aurora,” the officer replied.

Jordan then threatened the officer’s job.

"And guess what I'm about to get you fired you f----ing b--ch,” Jordan said.

"Oh, yeah, for what?" McClendon responded.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/police-release-body-camera-footage-denver-mayors-sons-expletive-laden-outburst-at-cop.html

Kwon3

Re: Denver mayor's son has a complete meltdown on police body cam
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 11:04:39 AM »
Also, two strapping young lads rob a woman of $75,000 on camera in broad daylight.

A group of thieves were captured in a graphic video attempting to steal $75,000 from a woman’s purse on Friday before running her over and fleeing – without the cash.

Surveillance video captured a woman, who was not identified, getting out of her car with a purse that held $75,000 to go into a business she is believed to own, FOX 26 Houston reported.

Before she arrived at the business, she went to the bank and took out the cash for “legitimate business reasons,” the Miami Herald reported. Police believed she was followed from the bank to the business by the thieves in an SUV.

As she was about to enter the business, she was attacked by a suspect who tried to take the purse containing the money.

A second vehicle pulled up after the SUV and another suspect got out of the car, said Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman. "That’s the individual that we got some pretty good quality video of."

The victim's husband, who was inside the business at the time, ran outside and attacked the robber. A second robber intervened before leaving to jump into the car. The husband and wife were attempting to fight off the first robber who was seen on video gripping the purse before the second robber reverses, running over the couple before fleeing. The woman was able to hold onto her bag with the money.

“Right after that, our deputy observed what’s going on from a distance,” Herman said. "He gets there. There’s some other citizens that did also come to the aid of the victim.”

The deputy was able to arrest one of the suspects. The suspect, identified as Davis Dowell Mitchell, 31, was charged with aggravated robbery. The other man is on the loose and police have asked anyone with information to contact the office. KHOU 11 reported police were searching for other members of the group.

The woman was transported to the hospital where she was said to be in critical condition while her husband was treated on the scene for minor injuries. Herman said the woman was expected to recover.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/18/shocking-video-shows-thieves-attempting-to-steal-75k-from-woman-before-running-her-over.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 11:19:13 AM »
Class acts these dindees.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 12:06:59 PM »
If the mayor really wanted to teach his kid a lesson he would take him over to the police station and have him apologize in person to the cop.

Props to the man and woman who fought off those two scumbags.  Hope the scum get many years behind bars.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 01:53:19 PM »
If the mayor really wanted to teach his kid a lesson he would take him over to the police station and have him apologize in person to the cop.

Props to the man and woman who fought off those two scumbags.  Hope the scum get many years behind bars.

^^ THIS!!!  >:(
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 02:41:57 PM »
Wow, he's black.  Who would have thought?

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 02:44:18 PM »
Wow, he's black.  Who would have thought?
Remember when Vince tried to one-up me by posting articles about trashy white people committing crimes?

The best he could come up with was a hispanic couple from some trailer park and Demi Lovato's overdose. Then he just quit trying.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 02:49:27 PM »
The cucklette should be in jail earning "street cred by giving head" to Bubbah so much that he earns the nickname, "the Walking Head".   His father (if that is his "father") should drop him off there for a month or two.  Zero doubts that both "father" and son are turds in human form. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 02:51:19 PM »

100% agreed. Hell, even figure out a way for him to do 1 week at a county jail for his disgusting outburst.

"1"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 02:52:19 PM »
Remember when Vince tried to one-up me by posting articles about trashy white people committing crimes?

The best he could come up with was a hispanic couple from some trailer park and Demi Lovato's overdose. Then he just quit trying.

I remember.  Not a battle he can win.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »
100% agreed. Hell, even figure out a way for him to do 1 week at a county jail for his disgusting outburst.

"1"

It should be but so many today have no shame and feel entitled.  Growing up we would never have spoken to a LEO in such a manner.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 05:45:22 PM »
people, especially blacks, act like this all the time toward cops. Then try to play the role of a victim ways saying they're so scared of the police.  BS.  this is the rule rather tha.n the exception.  the only reason anybody cares in this situation is because this asshole is the mayor's son.

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »
people, especially blacks, act like this all the time toward cops. Then try to play the role of a victim ways saying they're so scared of the police.  BS.  this is the rule rather tha.n the exception.  the only reason anybody cares in this situation is because this asshole is the mayor's son.
I've had a number of interactions with Law Enforcement, whether routine traffic stops, or for speeding, or when submitting to an inspection by federal customs. Some were rude; some were friendly; some cut me slack and others didn't. But none of them punched me, kicked me, tased me, hurt me, impounded my vehicle, searched my car with a dog, slammed me against the ground or arrested me. You know why? Because I never raised my voice, questioned their motives, defied their instructions, or spoke unless spoke to or left my car or seat unless told to leave my car or seat (at an airport, for instance). If you only answer their questions and ignore their skepticism about your story (they're taught to distrust the public and question your replies), sticking to one story, you'll be perfectly fine.

All the videos I see of white liberals and people of color being 'harassed' are always provoked by the person in question, because they feel they have no obligation to cooperate or the cop is outside his or her mandate. In fact, cops have vast powers and while some have abused them, such cases are rare otherwise we'd hear about it all day long on CNN.

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 05:58:36 PM »
Some examples of non-Black people getting in trouble or having issues when they had a million ways to have walked away if they'd just stop being jackasses:

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 01:02:39 AM »
Charming young man. A role model for the children of successful African Americans.

Video shows Denver mayor's son threatening police officer

The full body camera footage of a traffic stop in March that showed the son of the Denver mayor threatening a cop’s job and cursing at him has been released.  

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock's 22-year-old son, Jordan, was pulled over March 23 by an Aurora police officer for going 65 mph in a 40 mph zone, FOX 31 reports.

A bodycam video of the encounter showed Hancock's immediate anger toward Officer Paul McClendon. He told the cop to pick up the pace and write him a speeding ticket, though the officer warned it wouldn’t be quick because Jordan didn’t have his license on him.

Jordan became irate after McClendon asked him why the title of the car was in the name of Denver's mayor.

“Because that’s my motherf---er dad,” Hancock replied.

“Cause that’s your my motherf---ing dad?” McClendon asked. “Okay.”

McClendon processed the ticket and gave it to Hancock, saying, “Enjoy your day, bud” before realizing he needed to take a picture of the mayor’s son because he was driving without a license. Hancock became angry and said he didn’t want his photo taken.

“You ain’t taking my picture,” Jordan said. “B--ch, my dad’s the mayor, you f---ing f—got,” he told the officer.

“The mayor of what? Of Denver? Well, you’re in Aurora, bud. He ain’t the mayor of Aurora,” the officer replied.

Jordan then threatened the officer’s job.

"And guess what I'm about to get you fired you f----ing b--ch,” Jordan said.

"Oh, yeah, for what?" McClendon responded.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/police-release-body-camera-footage-denver-mayors-sons-expletive-laden-outburst-at-cop.html

Just an awful place.  God, I spent 5.5 yrs there.  Crazy people, bad weather, dirty women, just foul!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 02:02:50 AM »
Just an awful place.  God, I spent 5.5 yrs there.  Crazy people, bad weather, dirty women, just foul!

Denver stinks, in other words?

Q

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 05:24:45 AM »
22 and lives at home?

What a loser.
K

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 07:04:09 AM »
Cop should have riddled the schmuck with bullets.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 07:28:17 AM »
That POS needs a beating .

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2018, 05:53:01 PM »
Hey, a reply that wasn't racially-charged or hypersensitive. Cool. Now, go tell 15% of the population to do the same thing and we can finally hold hands like MLK wanted us to.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 08:38:10 PM »
Hey, a reply that wasn't racially-charged or hypersensitive. Cool. Now, go tell 15% of the population to do the same thing and we can finally hold hands like MLK wanted us to.

::)

it's funny how cone-head man and you say I produce all the racial content on getbig.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 11:10:04 PM »
I've had a number of interactions with Law Enforcement, whether routine traffic stops, or for speeding, or when submitting to an inspection by federal customs. Some were rude; some were friendly; some cut me slack and others didn't. But none of them punched me, kicked me, tased me, hurt me, impounded my vehicle, searched my car with a dog, slammed me against the ground or arrested me. You know why? Because I never raised my voice, questioned their motives, defied their instructions, or spoke unless spoke to or left my car or seat unless told to leave my car or seat (at an airport, for instance). If you only answer their questions and ignore their skepticism about your story (they're taught to distrust the public and question your replies), sticking to one story, you'll be perfectly fine.

All the videos I see of white liberals and people of color being 'harassed' are always provoked by the person in question, because they feel they have no obligation to cooperate or the cop is outside his or her mandate. In fact, cops have vast powers and while some have abused them, such cases are rare otherwise we'd hear about it all day long on CNN.

Yeah, cops are people too and if you treat them like a normal person in a nice manner they usually aren't a dick. Shocker.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 05:12:07 AM »
This punk learned this behavior from his Dad.  What a  POS.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
Some examples of non-Black people getting in trouble or having issues when they had a million ways to have walked away if they'd just stop being jackasses:

Regarding the first video, the drone user may indeed be in possible violation of NYS laws.

https://www.dronethusiast.com/drone-laws-in-new-york/

I also think Homeland Security allows free reign to law enforcement to detain people for suspicious behavior.

Basically they can kidnap you and take you to Romania if they want and you will never be seen again.