Author Topic: Rich Piana  (Read 4390 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Rich Piana
« on: August 19, 2018, 08:27:28 AM »
 :'(

It still hurts.

Rich Piana. 9.26.70 to 8.25.17

He changed the fitness industry. Promoted himself and the industry very well.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Rich Piana
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 09:12:36 AM »
Pity bump.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 09:45:44 AM »
He played Thanos in Infinity Wars. All is not lost.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 12:33:17 PM »
No mention of Dyalisys McKidney.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 12:39:58 PM »
Looks like shit.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 12:50:47 PM »
I gotta admit I miss that guys videos, you can't deny he was entertaining to watch, his videos got me through a lot of cardio sessions, sometimes his videos pop up on my youtube suggestions and I'll watch one for ol times sake, the bigger by the day ones were good. PIP

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 01:36:26 PM »
I gotta admit I miss that guys videos, you can't deny he was entertaining to watch, his videos got me through a lot of cardio sessions, sometimes his videos pop up on my youtube suggestions and I'll watch one for ol times sake, the bigger by the day ones were good. PIP

Very entertaining indeed!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 01:46:25 PM »
loved his vids

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 02:13:54 PM »
I gotta admit I miss that guys videos, you can't deny he was entertaining to watch
Sure we can.. He wasn't entertaining at all. Even his fans mocked the repetitiveness of his videos, "right babe?".

Went to his grave still denying his obvious PPMA use, so I can't respect that dude. Sorry.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 02:27:32 PM »
He was a condescending c unt.
T

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »

Yeah, he was such an honest guy and he did whatever the fuck he wanted until his last day, truly an inspiration and a poster child for a fuck it attitude. Anyone who lives their live the way they want to gets respect in my book. imo he looked great too.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 02:45:11 PM »
Sure we can.. He wasn't entertaining at all. Even his fans mocked the repetitiveness of his videos, "right babe?".

Went to his grave still denying his obvious PPMA use, so I can't respect that dude. Sorry.
Respect wise its all relative, I could care less what anyone chooses to do to their body, if you are happy and enjoying life then I think that's fucking awesome. They guy seemed to be enjoying the ride which to me gets my respect, I know way too many people that are absolutely miserable no matter how much money they have. Whatever he had in his body who really cares, you are talking about bodybuilding were people are injecting all kinds of various shit including site enhancement oils to look a certain way, but because he did PMMA its somehow worse then all the other shit, come on man. His videos weren't intellectually compelling by no means, but they were a breath of fresh air compared to any other cookie cutter bodybuilding videos put out by Mitsuru Okabe.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »
He looked like hammered shit !!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 02:56:57 PM »
Respect wise its all relative, I could care less what anyone chooses to do to their body, if you are happy and enjoying life then I think that's fucking awesome. They guy seemed to be enjoying the ride which to me gets my respect, I know way too many people that are absolutely miserable no matter how much money they have. Whatever he had in his body who really cares, you are talking about bodybuilding were people are injecting all kinds of various shit including site enhancement oils to look a certain way, but because he did PMMA its somehow worse then all the other shit, come on man. His videos weren't intellectually compelling by no means, but they were a breath of fresh air compared to any other cookie cutter bodybuilding videos put out by Mitsuru Okabe.
I don’t think Mitsubishi Okabe puts out anymore vids.

A lot of the Youtubers present a  faux image of their reality. And Piana was one of them.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 03:40:03 PM »
PIP

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 03:59:13 PM »
Everyone respects Lee Haney. Everyone respects Arnold (when he was bodybuilding). Everyone respects Dorian (on stage).

It's not relative. He was a walking, talking pharmaceutical experiment-turned-PPMA-monstrosity that did everything from cov himself with pointless filler tattoos to going on senseless bulking cycles even pushing 50 and with competition long behind him, not to mention all the shit that came out about him when he broke up with a couple of women on the wrong terms and got exposed. Fuck that guy. He's a clown and Lee Priest predicted he'd be dead within 1-2 years in one of those videos on Sam's Fitness channel.

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »
I don’t think Mitsubishi Okabe puts out anymore vids.

A lot of the Youtubers present a  faux image of their reality. And Piana was one of them.
He actually sold his company 10 years ago, shortly after filming his last video with Coleman (Invincible).

The FAQ on the Mocvideo website is hilarious. It's as if a bodybuilder actually wrote it.

FAQ's
Q: Who is MocVideo?

A: Mocvideo is the brainchild of Mitsuru Okabe, the pioneer of video in the bodybuilding world. He was the first to gain access to the best and baddest bodybuilders in the world. They took him in with open arms and MocVideo grew into the powerhouse now known across the world. Recently Mitsuru passed down MocVideo/Mitsuru Okabe Inc. to Bruce and Lee Lester. We have worked hand in hand with Mitsuru to ensure that MocVideo runs smoothly and just as good, if not better, as before.

Q: Will there be a Battle for the Olympia 2008 or 2009?

A: Unfortunately, no! Bruce and Lee took over Mocvideo in 2008, right at the time that the BFO would have been filmed, so that was impossible for 2008. 2009 was very slow in DVD sales and we were focusing on getting a couple new titles out, which we did (Troy Alves Resurrection, David Henry Beyond Motivated, and Stan McQuay Rising Sun). We did not have resources to do the BFO 2009, and vowed to bring that series back in 2010, which we did!

Q: What new projects are in the works?

A: We are shooting to produce 2-3 DVD's each year. We always have athletes in our sights, but only a certain amount of production time for each. We will do our best to get the most interesting, personable, and intriguing athletes we can. If you are an IFBB Pro, or top level Amateur looking make a DVD, feel free to contact us. Why shoot with us? Simple, EXPOSURE and EASE! We have the most recognized name in bodybuilding films, period! Nobody comes close to us. Any bodybuilder out there that has a video collection of their favorite athletes, most likely has our titles!

Q: What does it take to be a distributor of your dvd's?

A: To order at a wholesale level you need to have a website or an outlet to sell that you can verify. There are thousands of websites that could benefit by selling our dvd's, all you have to do is contact us. Minimum orders are small and we ship all orders for FREE, no matter what country you are in. This keeps your profits high and you can re-order whenever you like.

Q: How/When do you ship your dvd's?

A: We ship using USPS and FEDEX. Shipping time is usually within one business day of ordering and paying. If you are domestic you will receive notification of shipment/tracking from Stamps.com, so please white list that, or check your junk mail for tracking.

Q: What if I received a Pirated copy of your dvd?

A: Unfortunately there are assholes out there that will take what we work hard to produce, and distribute it as their own. We are actively working on preventing piracy and will pursue people that we feel are profiting on our copyright material. Please contact us with the details of where you attained the copy (website, address, any relevant info) and we will look into it. We appreciate all of your support and the support you show us and the professional athletes in this matter.

Q: My DVD has a hologram on it, what's up with that?

A: As a method to help deter piracy we place holograms on EVERY new title we produce. Any dvd produced by us after 2008 has holograms on them.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 04:00:56 PM »
PIP

He certainly was a character love him or hate him.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
Dude I wonder what happened to his dogs?

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2018, 04:18:01 PM »
Dude I wonder what happened to his dogs?

Chanel probably sold them for $$$

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 04:22:50 PM »
He actually sold his company 10 years ago, shortly after filming his last video with Coleman (Invincible).

The FAQ on the Mocvideo website is hilarious. It's as if a bodybuilder actually wrote it.

FAQ's
Q: Who is MocVideo?

A: Mocvideo is the brainchild of Mitsuru Okabe, the pioneer of video in the bodybuilding world. He was the first to gain access to the best and baddest bodybuilders in the world. They took him in with open arms and MocVideo grew into the powerhouse now known across the world. Recently Mitsuru passed down MocVideo/Mitsuru Okabe Inc. to Bruce and Lee Lester. We have worked hand in hand with Mitsuru to ensure that MocVideo runs smoothly and just as good, if not better, as before.

Q: Will there be a Battle for the Olympia 2008 or 2009?

A: Unfortunately, no! Bruce and Lee took over Mocvideo in 2008, right at the time that the BFO would have been filmed, so that was impossible for 2008. 2009 was very slow in DVD sales and we were focusing on getting a couple new titles out, which we did (Troy Alves Resurrection, David Henry Beyond Motivated, and Stan McQuay Rising Sun). We did not have resources to do the BFO 2009, and vowed to bring that series back in 2010, which we did!

Q: What new projects are in the works?

A: We are shooting to produce 2-3 DVD's each year. We always have athletes in our sights, but only a certain amount of production time for each. We will do our best to get the most interesting, personable, and intriguing athletes we can. If you are an IFBB Pro, or top level Amateur looking make a DVD, feel free to contact us. Why shoot with us? Simple, EXPOSURE and EASE! We have the most recognized name in bodybuilding films, period! Nobody comes close to us. Any bodybuilder out there that has a video collection of their favorite athletes, most likely has our titles!

Q: What does it take to be a distributor of your dvd's?

A: To order at a wholesale level you need to have a website or an outlet to sell that you can verify. There are thousands of websites that could benefit by selling our dvd's, all you have to do is contact us. Minimum orders are small and we ship all orders for FREE, no matter what country you are in. This keeps your profits high and you can re-order whenever you like.

Q: How/When do you ship your dvd's?

A: We ship using USPS and FEDEX. Shipping time is usually within one business day of ordering and paying. If you are domestic you will receive notification of shipment/tracking from Stamps.com, so please white list that, or check your junk mail for tracking.

Q: What if I received a Pirated copy of your dvd?

A: Unfortunately there are assholes out there that will take what we work hard to produce, and distribute it as their own. We are actively working on preventing piracy and will pursue people that we feel are profiting on our copyright material. Please contact us with the details of where you attained the copy (website, address, any relevant info) and we will look into it. We appreciate all of your support and the support you show us and the professional athletes in this matter.

Q: My DVD has a hologram on it, what's up with that?

A: As a method to help deter piracy we place holograms on EVERY new title we produce. Any dvd produced by us after 2008 has holograms on them.
Nobody was as hardcore as Mitsu when it came to doing vids. He even wore knee pads. The Japanese always take it one step further than the others.

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
i dont know what to make of him. A lot of people admired his "honesty" whatever the fuck that means in this industry.

I just cant take someone seriously who rants about masculinity while getting PMMA injections, cheek implants and colored contacts. The drugs are bad enough but at least its real muscle. Once you stoop to getting fake shit put in your body to keep up an appearance, especially IMPLANTS (carrying a lifelong risk of infection), just lmao @ your insecurity.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2018, 04:30:31 PM »
But Arnold had calf implant so...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2018, 04:36:41 PM »
attention whoring limp dicked 'bodybuilders' who r more than willing to compromise their own tard health and soul 4 no better reason than visually impaling a crowd full of filthy, perverted phaggots in some kind of dimly lit demon den r hate worthy, and also deserve to b punched in the nose – cuz their existence is a detriment to society, obscure as it may b.

piana was much worse than that. he attempted to mainstream an image of vile degeneracy, actively marketing depravity so that he could fleece penniless imbeciles. he devoted all of himself to filth and deception.

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2018, 04:50:46 PM »
But Arnold had calf implant so...

The first calf implant ever performed was in 1972 and had to be done hand carved from a block of silastic foam because there was nobody in the industry making this silicone implants for calf augmentation. The results looked like shit and continue to look like shit today even with significantly improved materials and techniques.

so you think arnold had calf implants that almost nobody was doing when exactly?