Author Topic: Wing Chun vs Bodybuilder  (Read 6575 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Wing Chun vs Bodybuilder
« on: August 19, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »
&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Wing Chun vs Bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:19:29 PM »
He should join UFC, he'd be champ in no time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 02:10:39 PM »
That's jiu jitsu not wing chun.

Simple finger lock.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »
He should join UFC, he'd be champ in no time.
There's a reason Wing Chun practitioners don't compete in MMA, these tactics mainly work on non-skilled fighters, if a boxer or muay thai fighter went against this guy, he'd probably have his dick in the dirt.

That's jiu jitsu not wing chun.

Simple finger lock.

Wing Chun has elements of all fighting skills, but BJJ is obviously just grappling and way more efficient, most fighting forms have some joint manipulation.

Wing Chun was invented by a little woman, Jeet Kune Do is Bruce Lee's variation of Wing Chun and a better form of fighting, and although this skill will help you it will not be as effective against someone who knows what they're doing.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 02:51:59 PM »
There's a reason Wing Chun practitioners don't compete in MMA, these tactics mainly work on non-skilled fighters, if a boxer or muay thai fighter went against this guy, he'd probably have his dick in the dirt.

Wing Chun has elements of all fighting skills, but BJJ is obviously just grappling and way more efficient, most fighting forms have some joint manipulation.

Wing Chun was invented by a little woman, Jeet Kune Do is Bruce Lee's variation of Wing Chun and a better form of fighting, and although this skill will help you it will not be as effective against someone who knows what they're doing.
Here is part 1, what you saw was part 2. Admittedly, most people are non-skilled fighters. Especially, bodybuilders.

[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 03:04:20 PM »
Here is part 1, what you saw was part 2. Admittedly, most people are non-skilled fighters. Especially, bodybuilders.

[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

That's true, but if it was a real fight (in which it is not in the video) the bodybuilder would go all out (and having more muscle get gassed real quick) but the size difference alone is a pretty good advantage, no doubt the wing chun master would kick his ass though, but in a real fight there is always the factor of luck.

Have you seen the video of the bodybuilder that got killed by the mma fighter?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 05:02:35 PM »

Any traditional martial art that goes up against a combat sport where people are training to beat other people with training is going to come up short. Doesn't matter whether it's wing chun, japanese jujtsu, some karate styles .....they're were never designed for mutually agreed upon combat. Muay thai, boxing, wrestling.....you're constantly trying to be better than the guy doing what you're doing. Of course these arts are going to have a clear advantage.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 05:10:48 PM »
Any traditional martial art that goes up against a combat sport where people are training to beat other people with training is going to come up short. Doesn't matter whether it's wing chun, japanese jujtsu, some karate styles .....they're were never designed for mutually agreed upon combat. Muay thai, boxing, wrestling.....you're constantly trying to be better than the guy doing what you're doing. Of course these arts are going to have a clear advantage.

Yeah, exactly. Also another bullshit martial art is Aikido, watch the video of the MMA guy vs Aikido

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 05:59:11 PM »
What’s this goofy xxx doing wasting all that time in an alley?

He should be prepping chicken balls or something back at he buffet.

You really are something man  ;D every other comment is about race haha, if it’s not about Muslims, it’s hebrews, etc

Is it really that serious?

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »

Yeah, exactly. Also another bullshit martial art is Aikido, watch the video of the MMA guy vs Aikido

the ironic thing is all these guys that are obsessed with trying to disprove traditional martial artists are pretty shit at what they practice. This chinese guy for example, there is another video where he is sparring with some kickboxers and he is getting fucking thrashed, completely outclassed.

it reminded me of an old internet community called bullshido. Their whole mission was to disprove bullshit martial artists, but there was kind of underlying hostility and maliciousness to it, which didnt sit well with me when you realized these guys were fucking trash while lording over the pretend martial artists. They had these pair of skeletor twins who lorded it up like they were expert Nak Muays, and i tell you right now, ive had amateur boxers ive trained for 6 months who wouldve ran through these twits who has supposedly been training for a decade.

There just something a little bit snake like about it that rubs me the wrong way... they're going for the low hanging fruit. You will never see one of these guys walk into a Sanda gym or a Shuai Jiao gym and tell them "oh your kung fu doesnt work" because they know they'll be matched up with a real athlete who will kick them in their fucking head or slam them into the ground with little effort.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 12:58:38 AM »

While you are thinking another stupid thing to say, let me point out little detail: MMA = Mixed Martial Arts = combination of variety of these so called bullshit martial arts, which have been usefull enough somewhat hudreds of years, but which has lost interest of the people because of these new "sports". Fact is that any fking blue belt aikido child would beat you silly at any day of the week with his/hers bullshit martial arts skills, because you don't have any skills at all  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 04:06:53 AM »
Without the old Traditional Martial Arts, we would never have MMA.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 04:35:33 AM »
Punch to the throat or eye strike would have put the big guy down permanently.

Self-defense is easy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 04:54:56 AM »
Parker,

I was reminded of this individual:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 07:07:24 AM »

You really are something man  ;D every other comment is about race haha, if it’s not about Muslims, it’s hebrews, etc

Is it really that serious?

It’s a good time, yeah.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 08:16:20 AM »

While you are thinking another stupid thing to say, let me point out little detail: MMA = Mixed Martial Arts = combination of variety of these so called bullshit martial arts, which have been usefull enough somewhat hudreds of years, but which has lost interest of the people because of these new "sports". Fact is that any fking blue belt aikido child would beat you silly at any day of the week with his/hers bullshit martial arts skills, because you don't have any skills at all  ;D

Lol

I'm not saying that it isn't effective but it's bullshit for practical applications in real life. If you are in a martial art where you don't spar, maybe it's not the best for actual situations and aikido is one of those.
The guy in the is an aikido black belt I believe. Are you mad because you wasted all this money on aikido?

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 09:26:06 AM »
Master Wong.....the non stop talking sifu. He actually talks that much during real training, according to my mate. Personally, I think it would take some very tough bastard to take him down. And WingChun is very good, when fighting another wingChun practitioner. As mentioned in previous posts, the handspeed of a boxer/muayThai would most times overwhelm traditional styles. Unless you are a bad ass, funny guy like master Wong.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »
the ironic thing is all these guys that are obsessed with trying to disprove traditional martial artists are pretty shit at what they practice. This chinese guy for example, there is another video where he is sparring with some kickboxers and he is getting fucking thrashed, completely outclassed.

it reminded me of an old internet community called bullshido. Their whole mission was to disprove bullshit martial artists, but there was kind of underlying hostility and maliciousness to it, which didnt sit well with me when you realized these guys were fucking trash while lording over the pretend martial artists. They had these pair of skeletor twins who lorded it up like they were expert Nak Muays, and i tell you right now, ive had amateur boxers ive trained for 6 months who wouldve ran through these twits who has supposedly been training for a decade.

There just something a little bit snake like about it that rubs me the wrong way... they're going for the low hanging fruit. You will never see one of these guys walk into a Sanda gym or a Shuai Jiao gym and tell them "oh your kung fu doesnt work" because they know they'll be matched up with a real athlete who will kick them in their fucking head or slam them into the ground with little effort.
Actually, that Chinese dude does try to disprove traditional Chinese Martial Arts is not good against MMA. In fact, here is a vid, which proves what it. He breaks down the Tai Chi Master vs MMA Fighter, and he says that Tai Chi is not designed for combat.
[/youtube]

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 01:28:00 PM »
Everybody Wang Chung tonight

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 03:30:37 PM »
Everybody Orange Chicken tonight, it’s on Ron!!
;D

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 05:55:35 PM »
Actually, that Chinese dude does try to disprove traditional Chinese Martial Arts is not good against MMA. In fact, here is a vid, which proves what it. He breaks down the Tai Chi Master vs MMA Fighter, and he says that Tai Chi is not designed for combat.
[/youtube]

no no you completely misunderstood what i was saying

the chinese dude (xu xiaoduong) in these videos beating up on all the traditional goofy fucks, is a MMArtist. The problem is, he's completely mediocre at mma. Theres another video where this guy is getting lit the fuck up by no-name kickboxers, to the point where he is now sporting a rather nice gash over his eye.

this is a common theme with people who get obsessed with trying to "disprove" the traditional martial arts, they are usually guys who can't achieve anything in their own sports so they set out to pick on low hanging fruit. And even worse is they are very deceitful; they are always very careful about who they pick to "expose".

Hence why i used the example  of you will NEVER see one of these guys going into a Sanda/sanshou gym and saying "oh kung fu doesn't work you're all phonies" because he'll get knocked the fuck out and it will be all over youtube by the end of the day. Theres plenty of TMA guys that actively train in a realistic manner, and even compete in full contact events, so why aren't they being put to the test by these brave warriors? Because they're not brave at all.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 11:07:59 PM »
Lol

I'm not saying that it isn't effective but it's bullshit for practical applications in real life. If you are in a martial art where you don't spar, maybe it's not the best for actual situations and aikido is one of those.
The guy in the is an aikido black belt I believe. Are you mad because you wasted all this money on aikido?

So you didn't understand that all modern fight-sports are based on traditional martial arts, which by your claim are bullshit, while what you see at these times is the evolution of the martial arts as a sport. And without evolution you would be even more like an ape you are now, so have a little respect for the evolution  ;D

In these videos you should understand one little detail: you don't have any reasonable way to know what is de facto level of expertises of these opponents. If you want to make a video where bullshit martial arts moron get his ass kicked by below of average MMA fighter, who you choose to be your opponent: Moron who has aikido- pyjamas, some yellow belt first timer, or real life master of the art, which humiliates you without any effort at all?  You have to realize that there is an agenda which this so called MMA guy is selling to spectators, and they wouldn't buy it if the MMA guy loses  ;D  

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2018, 12:56:19 AM »
So you didn't understand that all modern fight-sports are based on traditional martial arts, which by your claim are bullshit, while what you see at these times is the evolution of the martial arts as a sport. And without evolution you would be even more like an ape you are now, so have a little respect for the evolution  ;D

In these videos you should understand one little detail: you don't have any reasonable way to know what is de facto level of expertises of these opponents. If you want to make a video where bullshit martial arts moron get his ass kicked by below of average MMA fighter, who you choose to be your opponent: Moron who has aikido- pyjamas, some yellow belt first timer, or real life master of the art, which humiliates you without any effort at all?  You have to realize that there is an agenda which this so called MMA guy is selling to spectators, and they wouldn't buy it if the MMA guy loses  ;D  

Hey, Ropo are there any Russian SAMBO clubs in Finlandistan  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 03:37:47 AM »
no no you completely misunderstood what i was saying

the chinese dude (xu xiaoduong) in these videos beating up on all the traditional goofy fucks, is a MMArtist. The problem is, he's completely mediocre at mma. Theres another video where this guy is getting lit the fuck up by no-name kickboxers, to the point where he is now sporting a rather nice gash over his eye.

this is a common theme with people who get obsessed with trying to "disprove" the traditional martial arts, they are usually guys who can't achieve anything in their own sports so they set out to pick on low hanging fruit. And even worse is they are very deceitful; they are always very careful about who they pick to "expose".

Hence why i used the example  of you will NEVER see one of these guys going into a Sanda/sanshou gym and saying "oh kung fu doesn't work you're all phonies" because he'll get knocked the fuck out and it will be all over youtube by the end of the day. Theres plenty of TMA guys that actively train in a realistic manner, and even compete in full contact events, so why aren't they being put to the test by these brave warriors? Because they're not brave at all.
Now I understand what you were saying.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2018, 03:50:51 AM »
The song “Everybody Wang Chun Tonight “ was always one of my favourites.

J