Author Topic: Wing Chun vs Bodybuilder  (Read 6568 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Wing Chun vs Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2018, 04:48:18 AM »
The song “Everybody Wang Chun Tonight “ was always one of my favourites.

J

Rambone how many times are you going to reference it in this thread? Once is enough.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2018, 05:03:33 AM »
Rambone how many times are you going to reference it in this thread? Once is enough.

Only one account here big guy

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2018, 05:26:56 AM »
Yeah, WTF?

J

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2018, 10:26:10 PM »
Hey, Ropo are there any Russian SAMBO clubs in Finlandistan  8)

Impressive use of brain powers, you are just as impressive as this little fellow:

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
Impressive use of brain powers, you are just as impressive as this little fellow:

Mantula, be nice or I'll tell Mr.Putin to take another slice of Finland (like uncle Stalin did in 1945)   8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 01:00:51 AM »

Jari, is it a difficult question?
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2018, 01:46:40 AM »
Jari, is it a difficult question?

Polar light affect Nordic people in many ways  :-\

6 months of darkness & 6 months of gray sky  :-\

"summer" temp 11-15'C  :-[

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2018, 09:16:48 AM »
So you didn't understand that all modern fight-sports are based on traditional martial arts, which by your claim are bullshit, while what you see at these times is the evolution of the martial arts as a sport. And without evolution you would be even more like an ape you are now, so have a little respect for the evolution  ;D

In these videos you should understand one little detail: you don't have any reasonable way to know what is de facto level of expertises of these opponents. If you want to make a video where bullshit martial arts moron get his ass kicked by below of average MMA fighter, who you choose to be your opponent: Moron who has aikido- pyjamas, some yellow belt first timer, or real life master of the art, which humiliates you without any effort at all?  You have to realize that there is an agenda which this so called MMA guy is selling to spectators, and they wouldn't buy it if the MMA guy loses  ;D  

I'm not disrespecting anything. Does Wing Chun work? Yes, against people who may not know anything but it is not really practical because it was developed by a small woman in the past, but there is someone who developed an optimal form of her techniques called Jeet Kune Do invented by a man named Bruce Lee which would most likely be more effective. In Wing Chun you don't really practice on one another and if you do it's almost choreographed, because in real life in a street fight no one is going to just give you their arm, they are going to be very resistant and it is hard to actually fight someone when it's life or death.
Does Aikido work? Maybe against a baby. Aikido is all bullshit.
I'm not saying MMA is better than any other martial art (even though what you're implying I'm saying makes no sense because MMA is a combination of all martial arts), but it sounds like you only disagree with me because you're one of those guys who think you can only learn one martial art. Well stop listening to your sensei because in a real life or death situation things are different.
If you do Muay Thai then you should probably learn ground work, if your in Taekwondo you should get ground work and striking, if your in BJJ you should learn boxing etc.
I do respect all martial arts but what I'm saying is many are outdated and don't even have sparring which is actually what makes you learn quick and actually is effective in life or death scenarios.
I am a firm believer in studying all martial arts, and what works for you may not work for me, but the belt system has really ruined martial arts in America and has become something of a fast food chain, people care about belts rather than effectiveness; and there are many bullshit martial arts classes in which you learn a watered down art because your sensei really is a greedy fuck who wants to make money.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2018, 12:28:07 AM »
I'm not disrespecting anything. Does Wing Chun work? Yes, against people who may not know anything but it is not really practical because it was developed by a small woman in the past, but there is someone who developed an optimal form of her techniques called Jeet Kune Do invented by a man named Bruce Lee which would most likely be more effective. In Wing Chun you don't really practice on one another and if you do it's almost choreographed, because in real life in a street fight no one is going to just give you their arm, they are going to be very resistant and it is hard to actually fight someone when it's life or death.
Does Aikido work? Maybe against a baby. Aikido is all bullshit.
I'm not saying MMA is better than any other martial art (even though what you're implying I'm saying makes no sense because MMA is a combination of all martial arts), but it sounds like you only disagree with me because you're one of those guys who think you can only learn one martial art. Well stop listening to your sensei because in a real life or death situation things are different.
If you do Muay Thai then you should probably learn ground work, if your in Taekwondo you should get ground work and striking, if your in BJJ you should learn boxing etc.
I do respect all martial arts but what I'm saying is many are outdated and don't even have sparring which is actually what makes you learn quick and actually is effective in life or death scenarios.
I am a firm believer in studying all martial arts, and what works for you may not work for me, but the belt system has really ruined martial arts in America and has become something of a fast food chain, people care about belts rather than effectiveness; and there are many bullshit martial arts classes in which you learn a watered down art because your sensei really is a greedy fuck who wants to make money.

I disagree with you because you are plain and simple just too stupid to have an opinion about this matter. After invention of guns all martial arts have been obsolete, they are all just bullshit against the modern weapons. Comparing martial arts which are based on kicks and punches to those which are based on locks and throws is also utterly stupid, but do you understand that? Nope, because your so called "opinion" is based on internet crap, not on knowledge of any sort. So, if all martial arts are obsolete, why bother? Because of sports and exercise, which is the point where they are all just about equal. Only morons and stupid brats are training by any other reason. There isn't any martial arts which protect you from bullets, but all of them gives you better change to get your fat ass away from the harms way, because they all teach you same thing: How to deal with stress in dangerous situations, how to grab and how to react without hesitation.

Be a man, go at the local Aikido dojo and challenge their master, and take a video to prove that aikido is bullshit? Why I know already that will not never happen?  Because anonym internet brats doesn't even exist in real life  ;D

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »
I disagree with you because you are plain and simple just too stupid to have an opinion about this matter. After invention of guns all martial arts have been obsolete, they are all just bullshit against the modern weapons. Comparing martial arts which are based on kicks and punches to those which are based on locks and throws is also utterly stupid, but do you understand that? Nope, because your so called "opinion" is based on internet crap, not on knowledge of any sort. So, if all martial arts are obsolete, why bother? Because of sports and exercise, which is the point where they are all just about equal. Only morons and stupid brats are training by any other reason. There isn't any martial arts which protect you from bullets, but all of them gives you better change to get your fat ass away from the harms way, because they all teach you same thing: How to deal with stress in dangerous situations, how to grab and how to react without hesitation.

Be a man, go at the local Aikido dojo and challenge their master, and take a video to prove that aikido is bullshit? Why I know already that will not never happen?  Because anonym internet brats doesn't even exist in real life  ;D

You're a very slow individual arent you? I never mentioned guns, I said all martial arts do help and you takr everything I say so personally and out of context. Seek mental help.
Also if you would like to watch that video again that is an Aikido BLACK BELT vs mma fighter and as you can see he had no attack or defense rendering aikido a bullshit martial art but you study what you prefer.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2018, 07:37:47 AM »
My praying mantis style is lethal to the extreme.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2018, 09:11:38 PM »
Mantula A U still planing to make Top 10 on Olympia  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2018, 10:51:14 PM »
Mantula A U still planing to make Top 10 on Olympia  ;D

Just as you are still humping legs, you tiny dork..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2018, 11:41:49 PM »
You're a very slow individual arent you? I never mentioned guns, I said all martial arts do help and you takr everything I say so personally and out of context. Seek mental help.
Also if you would like to watch that video again that is an Aikido BLACK BELT vs mma fighter and as you can see he had no attack or defense rendering aikido a bullshit martial art but you study what you prefer.

What video? That one where is this self-proclaimed aikido-master from Lithuania, telling you that his aikido is bullshit against any other martial arts? Well, dear child, that is an opinion, not a fact, and there may be quite obvious agenda which makes him to do that . Maybe he is just carp at aikido, maybe he got his ass kicked by MMA guys, but who cares. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone have them..

Here is this same hero explaining that he is complete dork what comes to martial arts skills. Great source of information you have there  ;D

There is also plenty of videos where competent aikido dudes are sparring against what ever martial arts heroes. Why didn't you pick one of those? Because this clown present a video which was in sync with your prejudices, that's why.

Problem with these kind of comparisons is simple: if you want to show real force, there is broken bones and blood all over the dojo. At aikido, all you really need is one good grip, and you can take limbs out from their sockets with no effort at all. If you are sparring you can't do it, so what? So aikido is bullshit, because you have to hide what you really could do. Do you understand what I mean? If you try to kick, I take you down and twist your knee another way around till it pops, and what next? Hospitals, plasters, crutches, hundreds of thousands for compensation etc. crap.  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2018, 12:47:10 AM »
Mentula, why is Finnish city of Vyborg in Russia  ;D

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2018, 07:47:48 AM »
What video? That one where is this self-proclaimed aikido-master from Lithuania, telling you that his aikido is bullshit against any other martial arts? Well, dear child, that is an opinion, not a fact, and there may be quite obvious agenda which makes him to do that . Maybe he is just carp at aikido, maybe he got his ass kicked by MMA guys, but who cares. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone have them..

Here is this same hero explaining that he is complete dork what comes to martial arts skills. Great source of information you have there  ;D

There is also plenty of videos where competent aikido dudes are sparring against what ever martial arts heroes. Why didn't you pick one of those? Because this clown present a video which was in sync with your prejudices, that's why.

Problem with these kind of comparisons is simple: if you want to show real force, there is broken bones and blood all over the dojo. At aikido, all you really need is one good grip, and you can take limbs out from their sockets with no effort at all. If you are sparring you can't do it, so what? So aikido is bullshit, because you have to hide what you really could do. Do you understand what I mean? If you try to kick, I take you down and twist your knee another way around till it pops, and what next? Hospitals, plasters, crutches, hundreds of thousands for compensation etc. crap.  ;D

Yes but in Aikido there is no sparring. Not that it is a bad martial art if applied in a real scenario I am not sure how useful it would be. Maybe you are right and the Lithuanian is full of shit.