Author Topic: RAW: REiGNS KEEPS TITLE; BRINGS MONSTER INSURANCE AGAINST STROWMAN  (Read 2207 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Reigns promised to be a fighting champion and indeed he was. He put the belt on the line against former Universal champion, Finn Balor.

The match was awesome. But, just when Reigns looked to have the upper hand....BRAUUUNNN!!!!

The monster shows up, distracting Reigns enough to give Balor the comeback. Balor went for the Coup De Grace, only to miss and get SPEARED. 1...2....3....Reigns retains.

Strowman then kicks Reigns in the face and decides to cash in his briefcase. And just when it looked as if the Big Dog was doomed....

SIERRA, HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA.....SHIELD!!!

Ambrose and Rollins show up in black and hit the ring. They allow Reigns to recover (as the crowd chants, "HOLY S--T!!") and then, IT'S BEATDOWN TIME!!.

Superman punch by Reigns, super kick by Rollins, chop block by Ambrose, and a clothesline over the top by Reigns.

But, the Hounds aren't done. They clear the announce table and you know what time it is now.

Reigns does the primal scream and the Shield plants the Monster through the table!!

Apparently, the Shield has become insurance for Reigns, monster insurance!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RAW: REiGNS KEEPS TITLE; BRINGS MONSTER INSURANCE AGAINST STROWMAN
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 05:46:39 PM »
The Shield: Reigns' monster insurance from MITB cash-ins.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 10:19:38 PM »
Always cool when the Shield reunites.

I was in the crowd for this one last year.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 08:39:13 AM »
Always cool when the Shield reunites.

I was in the crowd for this one last year.

I enjoyed that too